Val Shevchenko's Dime Piece Sister Antonina Shevcenko has her 1st MMA Fight in 10yrs Tomorrow

So her sis is the curly haired chick? I'd say about a 7 cent piece if I'm buzzed which I am.

I remember watching the countdown being shocked at how attractive her sister was compared to her

Lmao she's wearing the shitty reebok attire

It's too bad she's already 32. It would make a great storyline if she could fight her way up to a title shot against Nunes. At least Antonia is a good sized BW, unlike Valentina.

I think she still has time to make waves if they move her career along at a good pace.

Antonina is on the right (yes, I had to look her up.). FYI, she's from Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan.

Yes, a Bishkek dime piece. Wood.

P.S. Can't wait to hear, "Fighting out of Bishkek . . . " How fucking badass!

P.P.S. Look at the tool in the center trying not to pull a Rogan.

P.P.PS. Antonina by Bishkek.

Not sure about dime piece but she's fairly attractive.

Post a pic of the dime piece please .
upload_2017-9-22_1-9-17.jpeg
karatekidii021.jpg

She's at the top.
She reminds me of the Karate Kid.

It's too bad she's already 32. It would make a great storyline if she could fight her way up to a title shot against Nunes. At least Antonia is a good sized BW, unlike Valentina.

I think she still has time to make waves if they move her career along at a good pace.

Hard to say how good is she grappler, shouldn't be worried about clinch etc. but what about wrestling, bjj or even judo (like her sister)? Valentina lacks bjj and solid tdd, so I guess it can be same problem with her sister. Also making transition as striker from kickboxing/muay thai isn't easy and fast as many could think. Her oponnent isn't elite grappler so she should be fine, but record says,girs he will fight, tko'ed Amanda Kelly, pretty good female kickboxer/muay thai figter with kickboxing professional win over Jedrzejczyk (close decision and we shouldn't bring it to mma, because mma math will be silly,but still), so shouldn't be underestimated.

Pantera..Dime piece..

I see what you did there.

Hard to say how good is she grappler, shouldn't be worried about clinch etc. but what about wrestling, bjj or even judo (like her sister)? Valentina lacks bjj and solid tdd, so I guess it can be same problem with her sister. Also making transition as striker from kickboxing/muay thai isn't easy and fast as many could think. Her oponnent isn't elite grappler so she should be fine, but record says,girs he will fight, tko'ed Amanda Kelly, pretty good female kickboxer/muay thai figter with kickboxing professional win over Jedrzejczyk (close decision and we shouldn't bring it to mma, because mma math will be silly,but still), so shouldn't be underestimated.

I disagree-- Valentina has shown great tdd and serviceable wrestling and BJJ throughout her career. What makes you think she has bad TDD? Because the champ got her down once and did nothing with it? Valentina has been training MMA essentially her whole life, but WMMA wasn't as big when she got into competing, so she went with Kickboxing.

From what I understand, Antonina Also has experience in judo and obviously in MMA as well (she's had an MMA fight many years ago). I don't think there will be much of a transition period with Antonina--there wasn't one for Valentina, other than figuring out the pacing and scoring of MMA rounds/fights.

Yeah as soon as I saw Antonina I thought she was one of the sexiest female athletes I've laid eyes on.

Great. She had been talking about transitioning to MMA for years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back