Usyk is a threat to Wilder & AJ fans...

I think Canelo wins it, he's the better fighter BUT I think BJS gives him some difficult rounds with his movements. Canelo doesn't have the fastest feet so BJS matches up with him well but I see Canelo being able to adapt and get to BJS, especially in the latter part of the fight where BJS tends to slow down.

Nice illustration. How about Claressa Shields vs Ryan Burnett who u gotz? I got Claressa winning the fight with one arm!

Nice illustration. How about Claressa Shields vs Ryan Burnett who u gotz? I got Claressa winning the fight with one arm!
Shields wouldn't even need one arm, she's the NABF Champion

I think some people are being a tad harsh on his defence. He hasn't got much head movement but his footwork is exceptional and gets him out of trouble. Bellew could only land single shots and counters because hed moved as soon as he landed.
I struggle to see how Usyk beats Fury because of his size, length, skills and movement. But Joshua is going to struggle to close that distance, especially early on. He struggled against Wlad until he slowed down. will Usyk slow much over the course of the fight? I'm not saying that Usyk beats wilder/Joshua, but I certainly wouldn;t be surprised, especially Joshua

I don't hate the guy and he can fight and his defense isn't that bad, but he's not beating any top heavyweights unless they get injured in the ring, he's a good champion, but he's no Holyfield or Michael Moor and Michael Moor wasn't anything special himself.

We are just pointing out his flaws and that he's just not good enough to hang with the champions at heavyweight.

It's nothing personal to him or his fans, it's just people who study boxing see serious flaws in his game that the bigger fighters will exploit and really hurt him, because he doesn't have the natural size to just simply take the naturally bigger mans punching power.

What puzzles us is certain people just don't seem to see that he's not that good, but he's good, but not that good, he's not legendary, just a decent world champion that has good punching power.

Back