Use "Hir" or Transgenders can get you fined by police

Regular Frederick Douglas you are over here! A waking talking joke of human being if these are the types of ( non ) issues that trip your trigger.

WE SHALL OVERCOME..................................................insensitive grammar.

There's actually a bigger issue at hand. Whenever an intersexual baby is born the parents are faced with the dilemma of choosing a sex for their kid. A third option like "undefined" would reduce the pressure/ stigma associated with intersexuality.
A fitting pronoun would be the icing on the cake. Not really something I feel strongly about. You on the other hand resort to insults... So who is "triggered"?

Last edited:
That's not propaganda, and that's not fascism. Just definitionally, whether you support it or not.

These are employment discrimination and harassment regulations. Just like you can't call a black employee a racial slur to harass them, you can't call a trans woman a guy just to harass them. Discrimination protections for housing and employment have been around for decades.

Here's a radical thought: free speech

What I find funny is, how all conservatives are like hurr durr there are only two genders, when there are in fact people who are genetically intersexual. Maybe it's about time they get their proper pronoun.
Genetic abnormalities don't count.

What I find funny is, how all conservatives are like hurr durr there are only two genders, when there are in fact people who are genetically intersexual. Maybe it's about time they get their proper pronoun.

Regular Frederick Douglas you are over here! A waking talking joke of human being if these are the types of ( non ) issues that trip your trigger.

WE SHALL OVERCOME..................................................insensitive grammar.
There's actually a bigger issue at hand. Whenever an intersexual baby is born the parents are faced with the dilemma of choosing a sex for their kid. A third option like "undefined" would reduce the pressure/ stigma associated with intersexuality.
A fitting pronoun would be the icing on the cake. Not really something I feel strongly about. You on the other hand resort to insults... So who is "triggered"?

Belittling your passion for such a niche issue ( I mean how many people are we talking here.....really ?) Doesn't make me triggered. Immature and slightly prickish maybe , but won't be devoting measurable energy to rantings of this new wave of perpetually asshurt / uber sensitive/ ear constantly to the ground just waiting for the next nanoaggresion to happen people that have sprung up in the past 10-15 years.

How good do we have it in general that THIS is How far down the list of societal wrongs weve made it?

I truly wish no ill on anyone , just pointing and laughing at how seriously you guys take such trivial matters.

Just like you can't call a black employee a racial slur to harass them, you can't call a trans woman a guy just to harass them.

This comparison doesn't really hold up well at all.

I call trans-women men, because they are men. I'm not trying to harass them, but neither do I feel inclined to go along with the pretense that they are women.

That's not propaganda, and that's not fascism. Just definitionally, whether you support it or not.

These are employment discrimination and harassment regulations. Just like you can't call a black employee a racial slur to harass them, you can't call a trans woman a guy just to harass them. Discrimination protections for housing and employment have been around for decades.
If you know the gender then i agree. If somone files a complaint on someone who used the wrong pronoun not knowing the person was trans, then it's ridiculous.

If you know the gender then i agree. If somone files a complaint on someone who used the wrong pronoun not knowing the person was trans, then it's ridiculous.

Well, i would agree, but that's not what's being targeted, as shown by the language of the regulation. It only targets knowing + repeated + after requests to stop.

Not referring to a biological man as a woman is not the same as calling a black person a ninja. At least not on Earth.

https://nypost.com/2016/05/19/city-issues-new-guidelines-on-transgender-pronouns/

I used to be liberal but have become moderate politically and this is the sort of nonsense that drove me to it.

There are now laws in NYC that you can be fined for not addressing a trans whatever as their proper pronoun and not using imaginary prounds not linked to biological reality.

How messed up is this law??? So if someone comes into my work, looks like a female, dressed like one and I can not tell what gender they seem to be and accidently dont call them by whatever gender fluid term I could get fined by law enforcement. This is beyond banning hate speech or actions this is specifically taking away peoples rights and treating other people like they are above the law, above reality and can enforce themselves on others....thats called propaganda. I believe in science and reality and when you force someone to go against their beliefs and believe in ideology not based in reality this is called FASCISM.

I would love to see NY flip Red again just to get rid of this kind of stupidity.

Seems kind of ridiculous but whatever. These people have a hard enough road to travel without being harassed and ridiculed. Just call them whatever they want to be called and go back to enjoying your cisgender privilege.:D

Belittling your passion for such a niche issue ( I mean how many people are we talking here.....really ?) Doesn't make me triggered. Immature and slightly prickish maybe , but won't be devoting measurable energy to rantings of this new wave of perpetually asshurt / uber sensitive/ ear constantly to the ground just waiting for the next nanoaggresion to happen people that have sprung up in the past 10-15 years.

How good do we have it in general that THIS is How far down the list of societal wrongs weve made it?

I truly wish no ill on anyone , just pointing and laughing at how seriously you guys take such trivial matters.
I
It's a bundle of symptoms. When you count things from micro-penis or giant clitoris to full-blown breasts and penis or even penis and vagina, it's estimated to be somewhere between 1-2% of the population.

I agree that it's not a huge problem by any means, but adding an option to birth certificates is also not a colossal task for an affluent society.

Who refers to someones or "Him" or "Her" when they're talking directly to them anyway?

Anyway, this law is pointless dog and pony show... It'll never actually be enforced.

And if it ever was... would even stand up to the lowest levels in an appeals court.

Well, i would agree, but that's not what's being targeted, as shown by the language of the regulation. It only targets knowing + repeated + after requests to stop.
Then that i agree with.

Who refers to someones or "Him" or "Her" when they're talking directly to them anyway?

Anyway, this law is pointless dog and pony show... It'll never actually be enforced.

And if it ever was... would even stand up to the lowest levels in an appeals court.

yeah was thinking same thing myself. apparently it means you cant talk about them to other when theyre gone without using the right terms or other may report you?

First of all its not ppl born intersexed that are complaining its mentally ill ppl who believe they can change genders like a pair of pants.

Second, there's also people that are born without limbs so lets make it illegal to say
"I'll hand it to you"

THe first paragraph shows that the OP is full of shit.

Intentionally and consistently. After a request to do so.

This requires that the worker or tenant specifically request the use of a pronoun. Then the employer/landlord has to intentionally refuse to use the pronoun and they have to do so in a consistent manner.

So, just forgetting won't get anyone in trouble. Even just forgetting repeatedly won't get anyone in trouble. Not knowing that the person is trans or what their preferred pronoun is won't get anyone into trouble. The person must say to themselves "I know that this person specifically requested something and I'm going to make a concerted, ongoing, effort to not honor that request."

Either way, I think one is stuck with their born gender and you can't change it but if you want to fork over $ for the surgery (which soon theyll make taxpayer pay) other people don't need to be forced to use made-up words to describe it.

It's like imagine if every Manlet got metal plates put into their shins and then made the population refer to them as "Zal" or "NuGrow"

The bigger issue as, I posted somehwere on here, it's not intersexed people that are making these pronouns up it's people choosing to have surgery done to themselves.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back