Use "Hir" or Transgenders can get you fined by police

lol Madness. Why are we catering to these weirdos so much? Wearing a dress and getting a little surgery doesn't make you NOT a guy. Sorry.

And if you ask someone how to refer to them, you are shamed and being offensive. Stick to “hey, you” and you will he just fine. Idiots.

Couldn't something like this be challenged all the way to your shiny brand spanking new conservative majority on the supreme court?

...and that's not fascism. Just definitionally, whether you support it or not.
It's fascist. Spare me your incoming song and dance about Mussolini.

What I find funny is, how all conservatives are like hurr durr there are only two genders, when there are in fact people who are genetically intersexual. Maybe it's about time they get their proper pronoun.

That's not propaganda, and that's not fascism. Just definitionally, whether you support it or not.

These are employment discrimination and harassment regulations. Just like you can't call a black employee a racial slur to harass them, you can't call a trans woman a guy just to harass them. Discrimination protections for housing and employment have been around for decades.
No no no!
This is being forced on everybody!
I thought this was Murica!
Our freedoms are being trampled by libs and lefties!

PANIC NOW

THe first paragraph shows that the OP is full of shit.

Employers and landlords who intentionally and consistently ignore using pronouns such as “ze/hir” to refer to transgender workers and tenants who request them — may be subject to fines as high as $250,000.

Intentionally and consistently. After a request to do so.

This requires that the worker or tenant specifically request the use of a pronoun. Then the employer/landlord has to intentionally refuse to use the pronoun and they have to do so in a consistent manner.

So, just forgetting won't get anyone in trouble. Even just forgetting repeatedly won't get anyone in trouble. Not knowing that the person is trans or what their preferred pronoun is won't get anyone into trouble. The person must say to themselves "I know that this person specifically requested something and I'm going to make a concerted, ongoing, effort to not honor that request."

https://nypost.com/2016/05/19/city-issues-new-guidelines-on-transgender-pronouns/

I used to be liberal but have become moderate politically and this is the sort of nonsense that drove me to it.

There are now laws in NYC that you can be fined for not addressing a trans whatever as their proper pronoun and not using imaginary prounds not linked to biological reality.

How messed up is this law??? So if someone comes into my work, looks like a female, dressed like one and I can not tell what gender they seem to be and accidently dont call them by whatever gender fluid term I could get fined by law enforcement. This is beyond banning hate speech or actions this is specifically taking away peoples rights and treating other people like they are above the law, above reality and can enforce themselves on others....thats called propaganda. I believe in science and reality and when you force someone to go against their beliefs and believe in ideology not based in reality this is called FASCISM.

a) You're citing NY Post, why bro?
b) Address people with "dude" or "yo" and avoid all calamity. For example, instead of "Zi is a moron" or "Go talk to zir and let them know they be a moron", use "Dat dude is a moron" or "Go talk to dat dude and let them know they be a moron"

Is that not a problem solved? It goes around using pronouns in general. I don't plan on expanding my pronoun vocabulary and this has thus far worked like a charm

Edit: really? "Hir" is supposed to be used instead of "they"? They is a gender neutral term, what the actual fuck?

That's not propaganda, and that's not fascism. Just definitionally, whether you support it or not.

Discrimination protections for housing and employment have been around for decades.
tenor.gif

This requires that the worker or tenant specifically request the use of a pronoun. Then the employer/landlord has to intentionally refuse to use the pronoun and they have to do so in a consistent manner.

So, just forgetting won't get anyone in trouble. Even just forgetting repeatedly won't get anyone in trouble. Not knowing that the person is trans or what their preferred pronoun is won't get anyone into trouble. The person must say to themselves "I know that this person specifically requested something and I'm going to make a concerted, ongoing, effort to not honor that request."

Sounds like a good reason to not hire or provide housing to transexuals.

Fascist.

So these days what is transgender, is it what used to be called transexual? Someone born a male but has a sex change operation and takes hormones? I'd call them her, surely that is what they've always wanted, to be known as female?

Or are me talking about transvestites?

So these days what is transgender, is it what used to be called transexual? Someone born a male but has a sex change operation and takes hormones? I'd call them her, surely that is what they've always wanted, to be known as female?

Or are me talking about transvestites?
The Leftists and LGBTQ+ come up with new terms and definitions constantly. Who can keep up?

What I find funny is, how all conservatives are like hurr durr there are only two genders, when there are in fact people who are genetically intersexual. Maybe it's about time they get their proper pronoun.

Regular Frederick Douglas you are over here! A waking talking joke of human being if these are the types of ( non ) issues that trip your trigger.

WE SHALL OVERCOME..................................................insensitive grammar.

If all transgenders were like Blaire White, their lives would be much easier, and they wouldn't be seen as such a joke by the majority of the planet Earth.

If all transgenders were like Blaire White, their lives would be much easier, and they wouldn't be seen as such a joke by the majority of the planet Earth.
Usually when I see a name dropped on here and don't know who the person is, I google them....not gonna do it in this case, I think I'm better off for not knowing who Blair White is.

Usually when I see a name dropped on here and don't know who the person is, I google them....not gonna do it in this case, I think I'm better off for not knowing who Blair White is.
A m2f transgender who doesn't act like a victim, give a shit about pronouns, or political correctness, and as a plus doesn't look like a total dumpster fire.

I don't think that's the definition of fascism though.

Back