USADA should recommend all Jon Jones victories be vacated+4yr ban

Fuck Jon Jones and his cheatin' ways.

The sooner he disappears, the better.

How long before he posts in here on one of his secret accounts ?
He has several accounts here. Nevertheless, he will only be residing online as his MMA cheating days are OVER.

You have a limited view of prosperity if you consider that prosperity. One's monetary gain pales in comparison to how much value their character has to their own conscience and to others around them. Jon Jones and other PED using cheaters will forever be remembered as cowards and frauds for as long as MMA will exist. No amount of money can bail them out of this scrutiny. But the imminent scrutiny comes after the consequences of these cheaters actions that they must face. Jon Jones will suffer the punishment from USADA for his cowardly repeat offense of PED usage.

Cheaters never prosper.

You speak as if these cheaters are supposed to give a shit about what others think about them. I got news for you most rich people view blue collar folks as beneath them, and are far too busy basking in their millions to care what the commoners on places like internet forums think about them. Wealth and power is what defines most people. Because that enables you to get almost anything you want.. See Trump. A career long liar and a cheat.. What job does he currently have? But cheaters never prosper right??

You speak as if these cheaters are supposed to give a shit about what others think about them. I got news for you most rich people view blue collar folks as beneath them, and are far too busy basking in their millions to care what the commoners on places like internet forums think about them. Wealth and power is what defines most people. Because that enables you to get almost anything you want.. See Trump. A career long liar and a cheat.. What job does he currently have? But cheaters never prosper right??
Again. You have a limited view of prosperity. Money cannot buy respect. Never has, and never will. If you view gaining money as the purpose of life, I'd hate to be you. Because just like you, me, and Jon PED Jones, none of us take it with us to the grave and the only thing we leave behind that truely is ours and stays ours is our image which cheaters like Jon PED Jones will never be able to fix unless they own up to their mistakes, apologize, and change their ways.

Bottom line is that Jon PED Jones will always be remembered as a cheater and his career "wins" are all nullified. He has always been a coward and a fraud and his repeat offending PED usage and smug attitude after the fact confirms this. He will rightfully face the consequences of his cowardly ways and USADA will ensure it with the hefty sentence that is pending.

Once a cheater, forever a cheater!

Good riddance.

P.S. We know you had a Jon PED Jones avatar forever before you changed it. Ashamed of your cheating hero? Living vicariously through him? Not for long.

<mma1>

Just like Lance Armstrong's 7 Tour De France wins. Give Cormier back his undefeated record. I would say lifetime ban like Lance but a lifetime would be too lenient he deserves to be Antonio Silva'd when he comes back later with no juice.
Nope

The salt in this thread...

Daddy is coming back and there is nothing any of you can do about it, he's going to wreck Gus and DC.

And about the Lance Armstrong comparison - the guy they gave his medals to is also a drug cheat, hes just not a famous one. The top 50 in those races are on drugs.

Last edited:
I'm a winner as I'm an advocate of justice and truth. Victory is not as simple as who gets his hand raised in the ring. It's who is a true fighter, who has integrity, and who is a role model in and outside the cage.

Truth seems like hate to those who hate the truth. So keep hating what I say, you just hate the truth that Jon Jones is a coward, fraud, hypocrite, criminal, and a never-was.
Snowflake spotted.

Doesn't matter if they take away Jones' wins against DC, we all saw what happened.

When King Jones returns ALOT of panties will be in a TWIST! !

CAN'T WAIT! !

Again. You have a limited view of prosperity. Money cannot buy respect. Never has, and never will.

Holy fuck by all means please give me examples of this because that is one of the dumbest fucking things I have ever read in my life. Congratulations. Money does not buy respect? Money buys everything. Power, respect, favors, women, houses, fancy cars, you name it it buys it. If you have money you can have anything you want in this world. Jesus Christ and I have a limited perspective. So by your own logic a janitor making 30 grand a year has respect because he is honest but a rich stock broker who is corrupt does not have respect. Respect of who? Who is not respecting him?

Holy fuck by all means please give me examples of this because that is one of the dumbest fucking things I have ever read in my life. Congratulations. Money does not buy respect? Money buys everything. Power, respect, favors, women, houses, fancy cars, you name it it buys it. If you have money you can have anything you want in this world. Jesus Christ and I have a limited perspective. So by your own logic a janitor making 30 grand a year has respect because he is honest but a rich stock broker who is corrupt does not have respect. Respect of who? Who is not respecting him?

You are straight up retarded.

Way to debate me clown..

I mean, you seem to come from the Dan Bilzerian school of philosophy... your post was objectively one of the dumbest things I've ever read. I really hope you're just like 17 and can mature out of it, otherwise that would be a very sad way to live your life. I feel sorry for you for having that worldview. How's that?

I mean, you seem to come from the Dan Bilzerian school of philosophy... your post was objectively one of the dumbest things I've ever read. I really hope you're just like 17 and can mature out of it, otherwise that would be a very sad way to live your life. I feel sorry for you for having that worldview. How's that?

If you read through what was actually being discussed you have a better picture of what is being said. His whole point is basically that anyone who cheats doesn’t have respect. And that money does not buy you respect. That is obviously complete bullshit. Bullshit in every conceivable fashion. You can hate on people that cheat and disrespect people that cheat, but unfortunately this world is built on cheaters that prosper. In every facet of life. Business, sports, you name it. So to say my point is wrong, means you simply don’t understand it or are just too immature to agree with it. Because what I’m saying is 100% correct. Look at who the fucking president of the United States is. All of politics is filled with corrupt officials. You want an athletic example. Alex Rodriguez got busted numerous times for taking steroids in baseball. Did That lose him respect to the point that the man can no longer find work? He’s currently on ESPN Sunday night baseball. Broader view. I have the correct point of view..

Goat. No matter how much you try to deny it. Goat

Yeah, you are right dummy.

goat-vaccination.jpg

If you read through what was actually being discussed you have a better picture of what is being said. His whole point is basically that anyone who cheats doesn’t have respect. And that money does not buy you respect. That is obviously complete bullshit. Bullshit in every conceivable fashion. You can hate on people that cheat and disrespect people that cheat, but unfortunately this world is built on cheaters that prosper. In every facet of life. Business, sports, you name it. So to say my point of you was wrong, means you simply don’t understand it or are just too immature to agree with it. Because what I’m saying is 100% correct. Look at who the fucking president of the United States is. All of politics is filled with corrupt officials.

That wasn't the dumb part.

Money doesn't buy respect. Are you kidding? I think you would be very surprised at how many people would respect the blue collar worker more than the jerkoff stockbroker

What people think and what money grubbing corporate media tells you people think are not necessarily the same

That wasn't the dumb part.

Money doesn't buy respect. Are you kidding? I think you would be very surprised at how many people would respect the blue collar worker more than the jerkoff stockbroker

What people think and what money grubbing corporate media tells you people think are not necessarily the same

So how does a man like Donald Trump that is one of the most corrupt businessman in the history of New York become president of United States? How do professional athletes constantly Ignore rules yet still get to sign 100+ million dollar contracts and even after they are busted cheating they still get paid every nickel? How do pro athletes not lose their reputation and continue to work in media? Cheaters never prosper? Money doesn’t buy you respect? Yeah that shit might work if you’re about seven years old. But it’s not the real world.

Back