USADA should recommend all Jon Jones victories be vacated+4yr ban

NorrisB

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Just like Lance Armstrong's 7 Tour De France wins. Give Cormier back his undefeated record. I would say lifetime ban like Lance but a lifetime would be too lenient he deserves to be Antonio Silva'd when he comes back later with no juice.

Last edited:
Cheaters never prosper.

Once a cheat, always a cheat.

He's a never-was, a fraud, and a coward.

Nah. While there is a good chance he might've used when he wasn't caught, there's no proof. Didn't they get Lance via teammates snitching? So they know he was on it all the time - big difference between that and the situation with Jones.

Cheaters never prosper.

Hate to break it to you but cheaters often prosper. If you consider Jones a cheater, he did make a lot of money of his cheating so how did he not prosper? <36>

Also considered as one of the greats of MMA by many.

Cheaters never prosper.

Yeah but he doesn't have to give back the millions he made while cheating. So he has prospered. That's why they cheat. If they were forced to give back their money then it's different. Both Lance and Jon get to keep their Ill gotten gains.

Don't waist your energy on hating Jon Jones

Goat. No matter how much you try to deny it. Goat

Nah. While there is a good chance he might've used when he wasn't caught, there's no proof. Didn't they get Lance via teammates snitching? So they know he was on it all the time - big difference between that and the situation with Jones.
Dumbass

That would be an incredible overreach.

Yeah but he doesn't have to give back the millions he made while cheating. So he has prospered. That's why they cheat. If they were forced to give back their money then it's different. Both Lance and Jon get to keep their Ill gotten gains.
Those "millions" are as good as a heaping pile of lava. Cheaters and cowards die a million deaths. Then only thing he prospered in is earning a life of hell.

Lol should Anderson silva receive the same? Jon beats all the fighters you love,then sniffs Coke and bangs whores with steroid dick afterwards, deal with it

They could but that would be fucking stupid.

Those "millions" are as good as a heaping pile of lava. Cheaters and cowards die a million deaths. His life is a living hell.
His life is only a living hell because he's a fuck up outside professional sports. Lance Armstrong minus the cheating is actually a decent guy. Has started a cancer benefit charity. The thing about Lance, he wasn't the only one cheating. They justify what they do by saying "well everyone else is doing it, I need to stay competitive." They should just legalize it like in pride. Or have 2 leagues. 1 zero tolerance. Lifetime ban on first offense therefore banished to the league that allows ped use. That's why I felt like the UFC should have kept pride running independently. All the juicers who pop can then fight in pride overseas. In a league that allows juicing. I'm pro ped. But I'm very much anti cheating. If peds are legal. It's not cheating and I'm ok with that.

That's not how it works. If there's a violation on a given fight it is ruled a NC. If not the fight stands.

His life is only a living hell because he's a fuck up outside professional sports. Lance Armstrong minus the cheating is actually a decent guy. Has started a cancer benefit charity. The thing about Lance, he wasn't the only one cheating. They justify what they do by saying "well everyone else is doing it, I need to stay competitive." They should just legalize it like in pride. Or have 2 leagues. 1 zero tolerance. Lifetime ban on first offense therefore banished to the league that allows ped use. That's why I felt like the UFC should have kept pride running independently. All the juicers who pop can then fight in pride overseas. In a league that allows juicing. I'm pro ped. But I'm very much anti cheating. If peds are legal. It's not cheating and I'm ok with that.

No. His life is hell because he's a coward, a cheat, a fraud, a criminal, and a hypocrite. It was only a matter of time that he got busted. I knew this all along.

Back