USADA should recommend all Jon Jones victories be vacated+4yr ban

Act like a combat sport is full of real life heroes and such great people that your children can look up to.smh

"he is such a bad person he will for sure lose his next fight"

<JonesDXSuckIt>
Combat sports have rules and sportsmanship is a thing that exists.

Your PED using coward hero doesn't belong in it and is rightfully being exposed. He's done!

<mma1>

Is he really?

{<jordan}
Yes, watch how your PED using hero falls to his invevitable demise. He's already recognized as a joke and all his "wins" are illegitimate in the eyes of any true MMA fan or reputable MMA authority.
The coward has already popped a minimum of 3 times!
Cheaters never prosper!

Yes, watch how your PED using hero falls to his invevitable demise. He's already recognized as a joke and all his "wins" are illegitimate in the eyes of any true MMA fan or reputable MMA authority.
The coward has already popped a minimum of 3 times!
Cheaters never prosper!
Hahaha so you crawled out of your little cave again now? Where were you, when I called you out when Jones didn't get a 4 year ban which you were claiming? Why did you delete my messages from your profile, you pathetic little coward? You are a little bitch that runs away when you are proven wrong and crawl back out when you have hopes of proven right. Guess what, Jones is still fighting and still prospering. Obviously if he loses, he may have a downfall but if he wins then he will once again reign supreme as the LHW champ and nobody can do a damn thing about it.

Hahaha so you crawled out of your little cave again now? Where were you, when I called you out when Jones didn't get a 4 year ban which you were claiming? Why did you delete my messages from your profile, you pathetic little coward? You are a little bitch that runs away when you are proven wrong and crawl back out when you have hopes of proven right. Guess what, Jones is still fighting and still prospering. Obviously if he loses, he may have a downfall but if he wins then he will once again reign supreme as the LHW champ and nobody can do a damn thing about it.
Jon PED jones is a cheating coward and he's done.

Jon PED jones is a cheating coward and he's done.

You didn't answer any of my questions you pathetic little coward. You are so pathetic, you couldn't face people even with complete of anonymity behind internet. I can only imagine how weak of a man you are in real life. Go back in hiding coward.

You didn't answer any of my questions you pathetic little coward. You are so pathetic, you couldn't face people even with complete of anonymity behind internet. I can only imagine how weak of a man you are in real life. Go back in hiding coward.
Watch as your PED using hero perishes. He was always a coward and it burns you that you look up to a coward. Jon Jones knew he couldn't beat anyone without roids which is why he's a repeat offender. Enough damaging the sport.

Cheaters never prosper!

Those "millions" are as good as a heaping pile of lava. Cheaters and cowards die a million deaths. Then only thing he prospered in is earning a life of hell.
Yes May his soul burn eternally in a lake of fire!!! Just kidding looking forward to the fight though lol.

Watch as your PED using hero perishes. He was always a coward and it burns you that you look up to a coward. Jon Jones knew he couldn't beat anyone without roids which is why he's a repeat offender. Enough damaging the sport.

Cheaters never prosper!

STFU you bitch ass parrot. Keep repeating the same shit and go into hiding like a cowardly bitch when you are proven wrong. You are a bigger coward than anybody else.

There is no such thing as steroid.

Only winners and losers.

There is no such thing as steroid.

Only winners and losers.
Yeah in a deluded cowardly world inside of your mind.

In MMA and any Respectable combat sport that honors sportsmanship and dignifies its competitors, PED usage is illegal and an indisputable sign of cowardice and corruption.

Last edited:
Yeah in a deluded cowardly world inside of your mind.

In MMA and any Respectable combat sport that honors sportsmanship and signifies its competitors, PED usage is illegal and an indisputable sign of cowardice and corruption.
Steroids? How about Asteroid!

Nah. While there is a good chance he might've used when he wasn't caught, there's no proof. Didn't they get Lance via teammates snitching? So they know he was on it all the time - big difference between that and the situation with Jones.

Hate to break it to you but cheaters often prosper. If you consider Jones a cheater, he did make a lot of money of his cheating so how did he not prosper? <36>

Also considered as one of the greats of MMA by many.
Exactly. cheaters do prosper. jones is the perfect example of a good fighter made great by the juice. His penalties are laughable, hence his continuing cheating. He also knows there are a large percentage of people who arent aware of what ped stands for and why he's needed to take them.
when sherbros hear jones has been abusing peds they think he's been beating up on pedophiles - which is a good thing and makes him goatier.

Exactly. cheaters do prosper. jones is the perfect example of a good fighter made great by the juice. His penalties are laughable, hence his continuing cheating. He also knows there are a large percentage of people who arent aware of what ped stands for and why he's needed to take them.
when sherbros hear jones has been abusing peds they think he's been beating up on pedophiles - which is a good thing and makes him goatier.
Cheaters only prosper in their minds. Justice is always served at the end. He is nothing but a fraud and a coward. There's no worse punishment then being exposed as a fraud and the indisputable death of one's image and character. True MMA fans know he won nothing in his MMA career without cheating and the world knows he is a PED using coward.

Once a cheater, forever a cheater.

Those "millions" are as good as a heaping pile of lava. Cheaters and cowards die a million deaths. Then only thing he prospered in is earning a life of hell.
I like your sentiment but unfortunately I can't agree. Cheaters and cowards might die million deaths, if they're not also sociopaths. Sociopaths don't give a fuck. So no, I don't think Jon Jones will be tormented by the crappy things he has done.

I like your sentiment but unfortunately I can't agree. Cheaters and cowards might die million deaths, if they're not also sociopaths. Sociopaths don't give a fuck. So no, I don't think Jon Jones will be tormented by the crappy things he has done.
Even sociopaths have a breaking point. Difference is, when it happens for them, it's too late, and torment is inevitable.

Cheaters never prosper!
Hahaha cheaters never prosper eh? Who is your LHW champ again with millions in his bank account?

Keep living in fantasy land kid. And who is your next hope, DC again lmao

Back