USADA should recommend all Jon Jones victories be vacated+4yr ban

No amount of money can buy respect and an honest reputation. He "won" nothing but fraudulent accolades for which he has been exposed and will forever be remembered a cheating coward.
But a RICH cheating coward. That's why politicians get into politics. They are losers in life and business for the most part and enter politics to lie and cheat to get rich.

But a RICH cheating coward. That's why politicians get into politics. They are losers in life and business for the most part and enter politics to lie and cheat to get rich.
Richness is defined differently, however. Rich in money he won't even get to value and enjoy due to his corrupt nature, cheating habits, and consequent aftermath from the world, nor money that he can take any farther than his grave?

Yes.

Richness in eternal peace, eternal respect (in MMA at least), eternal satisfaction (self worth when looking in the mirror) , and contentment (what he accomplished in MMA)?

Not a single bit.

Because he's a cheater with an eternally guilty conscience until he changes his ways. But that will have to be after he serves his sentence for the harm he caused to the sport altogether.

Last edited:
Richness is defined differently, however. Rich in money he won't even get to value and enjoy due to his corrupt nature, cheating habits, and consequent aftermath from the world, nor money that he can take any farther than his grave?

Yes.

Richness in eternal peace, eternal respect) (in MMA at least) eternal satisfaction (self worth when looking in the mirror) , and contentment (what he accomplished in MMA)?

Not a single bit.

Because he's a cheater with an eternally guilty conscience until he changes his ways. But that will have to be after he serves his sentence for the harm he caused to the sport altogether.
He's a sociopath. He's incapable of having a guilty conscience. He only cried because he got caught. He justifies what he does because he's in good company of other roid users like Vitor, Chael, Brock, Anderson, wand etc etc you get the point.

He recently got signed again by supplement company GAT. So he's still making money with sponsorship and appearances. He has blind fans that still adore him. Justify the fact that many others "cheat"

He's a sociopath. He's incapable of having a guilty conscience. He only cried because he got caught. He justifies what he does because he's in good company of other roid users like Vitor, Chael, Brock, Anderson, wand etc etc you get the point.

He recently got signed again by supplement company GAT. So he's still making money with sponsorship and appearances. He has blind fans that still adore him. Justify the fact that many others "cheat"
Very true. I stand corrected. He may not even be guilty and will therefore stay a loser eternally.

Well said.

Don't be so mad bro. Jon can't hurt you anymore lol.

Nah. He'll maybe be back but at the very least after serving a 4 year sentence for his repeat PED usage OFFENCES. Off of PEDs he gets smashed by any top ten fighter in round 1 due to the withdrawal effects of having taking PEDs always. Once a cheater, forever a cheater.

Cheaters never prosper.

He's done.
He back...trust me....he back
<CroCop1>

Don't be so mad bro. Jon can't hurt you anymore lol.
I'm not mad. That's just life. People cheat. Athletes cheat. There are a lot of dishonorable people out there. All I have is my honor and loyalty. I don't have millions of dollars or fame. There are honorable people in MMA. But there are also dishonorable people. I think the rules are the problem. I think most fighters want to juice. Make it a level playing field and allow them to take certain peds like testosterone ethanate. Or something like TRT. Just regulate it and it would be fine. Or do what pride did, just don't test for Peds. I think the cheaters should just come out and rally for allowing peds or a least certain peds. Because ped user vs ped user is a level playing field. Some can choose not to use peds and still fight a ped user. Rockhold and Bisping knew damn well Vitor was on TRT. But agreed to fight him anyway. But it was legal. Change the rules so the cheating is no longer cheating anymore. Simple fix.

Well, he hasn't gotten a purse in 2.5 years, and won't for another 2.75- 6.75 years

Well, he hasn't gotten a purse in 2.5 years, and won't for another 2.75- 6.75 years
He's made millions, now he's with GAT again and they pay him...as well as appearances he could probably make anywhere between 5k to 10k a pop. Not bad. He could probably negotiate a contract release and fight in Rizin juiced to the gillls. That's why I don't think he gets 4 years. 4 years would mean realistically they would have to release Jones from his UFC contract. Also why would you want a fighter to be that inactive for that long? If he's squashing cans in Japan or Asia. He's active enough, after 4 years he can come back without being super rusty. 2 years is more likely.

Nah. While there is a good chance he might've used when he wasn't caught, there's no proof. Didn't they get Lance via teammates snitching? So they know he was on it all the time - big difference between that and the situation with Jones.

Hate to break it to you but cheaters often prosper. If you consider Jones a cheater, he did make a lot of money of his cheating so how did he not prosper? <36>

Also considered as one of the greats of MMA by many.
Lance used steroids after he got sick with cancer.. what was Jones excuse? Lance's teammates got caught and then snitched.. Jones's brother was caught in the NFL using steroids, one of Jones's coaches at JacksonWink was fired from his last job for selling steroids to students, some of Jones's teammates at the gym have been popped for steroids. My point is, it's not too far fetched that Jon was on them too, especially after pissing dirty more then once. What cheater has prospered? Making a continuous revenue stream, vs making one in the past, would tell one with common sense, that had Jones or Lance been clean, they would have made a lot more money, then they did. Plus they would not have lost so much in finance, had they not had to pay their legal fees, that came because they were caught cheating.

Yeah but he doesn't have to give back the millions he made while cheating. So he has prospered. That's why they cheat. If they were forced to give back their money then it's different. Both Lance and Jon get to keep their Ill gotten gains.
Lance had to give back portions of winnings, lost his Nike deal and lost his portion of the Stay Strong Foundation. Jon will be paying a huge fine in the end, has had wins taken off his record, and has lost sponsorships.. so neither "get to keep their ill gotten gains".. plus their main revenue source gets hindered in being caught, and while fighting the cases.

Cheaters never ever freaking prosper. Ever.

Werdum, Jones, and all these cowards will be laughed at in MMA after there imminent bans.

True warriors in MMA don't need PEDs.

Cheaters never ever freaking prosper. Ever.

Except for the corrupt traders on wall street living in mansions and driving BMW's. All the politicians taking Bribes being put into Swiss Bank accounts. MLB players that got busted for steroids after they signed fully guaranteed 150 plus mil contracts. Americas prosperity was built on cheating. It is unfortunate but to say "Cheaters never prosper" Is completely incorrect..

I'm not mad. That's just life. People cheat. Athletes cheat. There are a lot of dishonorable people out there. All I have is my honor and loyalty. I don't have millions of dollars or fame. There are honorable people in MMA. But there are also dishonorable people. I think the rules are the problem. I think most fighters want to juice. Make it a level playing field and allow them to take certain peds like testosterone ethanate. Or something like TRT. Just regulate it and it would be fine. Or do what pride did, just don't test for Peds. I think the cheaters should just come out and rally for allowing peds or a least certain peds. Because ped user vs ped user is a level playing field. Some can choose not to use peds and still fight a ped user. Rockhold and Bisping knew damn well Vitor was on TRT. But agreed to fight him anyway. But it was legal. Change the rules so the cheating is no longer cheating anymore. Simple fix.
TRT was regulated, and Vitor and Rothwell couldn't go by the rules. I'm fine with it being a free-for-all if it's known that that goes for everyone, but athletes will exploit any hole they think they can.

Except for the corrupt traders on wall street living in mansions and driving BMW's. All the politicians taking Bribes being put into Swiss Bank accounts. MLB players that got busted for steroids after they signed fully guaranteed 150 plus mil contracts. Americas prosperity was built on cheating. It is unfortunate but to say "Cheaters never prosper" Is completely incorrect..
You have a limited view of prosperity if you consider that prosperity. One's monetary gain pales in comparison to how much value their character has to their own conscience and to others around them. Jon Jones and other PED using cheaters will forever be remembered as cowards and frauds for as long as MMA will exist. No amount of money can bail them out of this scrutiny. But the imminent scrutiny comes after the consequences of these cheaters actions that they must face. Jon Jones will suffer the punishment from USADA for his cowardly repeat offense of PED usage.

Cheaters never prosper.

Just like Lance Armstrong's 7 Tour De France wins. Give Cormier back his undefeated record. I would say lifetime ban like Lance but a lifetime would be too lenient he deserves to be Antonio Silva'd when he comes back later with no juice.

This shit again?

Usada didn't do the testing for most of his fights. He passed the drug tests that are used for most of his fights.

Go ahead and try to prove he cheated

I guess Anderson Silva should have all his UFC victories nullified as well?

What about the dozens of other fighters thst have failed?

This shit again?

Usada didn't do the testing for most of his fights. He passed the drug tests that are used for most of his fights.

Go ahead and try to prove he cheated

I guess Anderson Silva should have all his UFC victories nullified as well?

What about the dozens of other fighters thst have failed?
A PED sympathizer is spotted. Trying to normalize PEDs in MMA. Pfft. Ain't gonna work on true MMA fans.

A PED sympathizer is spotted. Trying to normalize PEDs in MMA. Pfft. Ain't gonna work on true MMA fans.

I don't say this often but you are truly retarded

Why hasn't your account been banned yet?

I don't say this often but you are truly retarded

Why hasn't your account been banned yet?
Resorting to personal attacks is admittance of defeat.

The wrong doing of one or a few corrupt individuals does not incriminate everyone. A cheat is a cheat. USADA has banned PED usage for a reason. JON PED JONES and All other cowardly cheats will forever be remembered as such. Their "wins" hold no credibility in the eyes of true MMA fans.

Once a cheater, FOREVER a cheater.

Resorting to personal attacks is admittance of defeat.

The wrong doing of one or a few corrupt individuals does not incriminate everyone. A cheat is a cheat. USADA has banned PED usage for a reason. JON PED JONES and All other cowardly cheats will forever be remembered as such. Their "wins" gold no credibility in the eyes of true MMA fans.

Once a cheater, FOREVER a cheater.

Look fucktard I happen to agree the Jones needs to be heavily punished and that Anderson Silva should have been retired as well.

However, try this thing out called reality. Usada has guidelines for punishment.

He will get what he deserves. His legacy is ruined, who really cares what his record is now that he has failed drug tests

Back