USADA should recommend all Jon Jones victories be vacated+4yr ban

dude......are you even slightly familiar with the US justice system?

That is absolutely how it works in America, lol.

Not quite. In the US criminal justice system, the standard is guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.

In the US civil justice system, the standard is preponderance of the evidence, meaning more likely than not.

The UFC-USADA burden is in between:

ARTICLE 3 PROOF OF DOPING 3.1 Burdens and Standards of Proof USADA shall have the burden of establishing that an Anti-Doping 11 Policy Violation has occurred. The standard of proof shall be whether USADA has established an Anti-Doping Policy Violation to the comfortable satisfaction of the hearing panel bearing in mind the seriousness of the allegation which is made. This standard of proof in all cases is greater than a mere balance of probability but less than proof beyond a reasonable doubt. Where this Anti-Doping Policy places the burden of proof upon the Athlete or other Person alleged to have committed an Anti-Doping Policy Violation to rebut a presumption or establish specified facts or circumstances, the standard of proof shall be by a balance of probability.

https://ufc.usada.org/wp-content/uploads/2017_01_25-MGSS-Award-Olivieri.pdf

usain bolt hasnt even been caught yet. richest runner of all time.
Conviction =/= Speculative false accusation and assumption.

Jon PED Jones is a convicted, repeat-offending cowardly cheater.

Prosperity =\= Materialism

True prosperity lies within one's character.

Cheaters will never be able to look themselves in the mirror with dignity, self-respect, or honesty. And the world will see the cheaters as the fraudulent cowards that they are.

It's kind of messed up what they did to Armstrong because they know his top competitors were juiced as well as other winners they didn't strip and people they awarded his titles too. It's hypocritical bs IMO because he's American and not European. All of the best cyclists were dopers.

Just like Lance Armstrong's 7 Tour De France wins. Give Cormier back his undefeated record. I would say lifetime ban like Lance but a lifetime would be too lenient he deserves to be Antonio Silva'd when he comes back later with no juice.

Prove he cheated in every one of his fights and I agree.

Prove he cheated in every one of his fights and I agree.
Colby Colvington has given first hand testimony of Jon Jones' PED usage in college.
There's plenty of evidence showing he's cheated for basically his entire career.

Once a cheater, forever a cheater.

Last edited:
Colby Colvington has given first hand testimony of Jon Jones' PED usage in college. @acannxr provides undisputable evidence of Jon Jones' career long PED usage (http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/evidence-of-jones-guilt.3711725/).

Once a cheater, forever a cheater.

Do you actually know what a testimony is dumb ass?

I forgot you are the dipstick that never answers question, just squacks like a retarded parrot.

Colby provides a sworn statement in court or in front of a usada commission then it's something that can be used.

Otherwise he is just another list of fighters that state everyone cheats

I have no doubt that Jones cheated in most of not all of his fights but without actual proof or sworn statements it's all hearsay which has exactly zero value.

I forgot you are the dipstick that never answers question, just squacks like a retarded parrot.

Colby provides a sworn statement in court or in front of a usada commission then it's something that can be used.

I have no doubt that Jones cheated in most of not all of his fights nut without actual proof or sworn statements it's all hearsay which has exactly zero value.
Cheaters never prosper. No matter what way you look at it.

I have no doubt that Jones cheated in most of not all of his fights but without actual proof or sworn statements it's all hearsay which has exactly zero value.

A testimony is "a formal written or spoken statement" Colby statement is definitely a spoken statement.

Just like Lance Armstrong's 7 Tour De France wins. Give Cormier back his undefeated record. I would say lifetime ban like Lance but a lifetime would be too lenient he deserves to be Antonio Silva'd when he comes back later with no juice.

Anyone who agrees all his victories should be vacated is a fool......... and a bitch.

Back