USADA should recommend all Jon Jones victories be vacated+4yr ban

@RawkyMarciano @AimedWithV @Kekonaut Yawn...alright, nerds, I think I'm done here. Only one of you is "man" enough to accept a meaningless account bet, and that guy's afraid to come get his proof because he's terrified of getting his ass kicked (even though I in no way threatened him or alluded to fighting). I declare myself winner, you're all dumb, blah blah blah. Peace out, suckaz!
<Moves>
<GinJuice>

@RawkyMarciano @AimedWithV @Kekonaut Yawn...alright, nerds, I think I'm done here. Only one of you is "man" enough to accept a meaningless account bet, and that guy's afraid to come get his proof because he's terrified of getting his ass kicked (even though I in no way threatened him or alluded to fighting). I declare myself winner, you're all dumb, blah blah blah. Peace out, suckaz!
<Moves>
<GinJuice>
Cya, PED sympathisizing, Jon Steroids Jones fanboi. Jones may meet you, outside of MMA, after the USADA ban.

<mma1>

Cheaters never prosper.

<Moves>
<GinJuice>

Will @Kekonaut stay?

Ha! No no, I'm not challenging you to a fight, there, sport. You made a challenge about my accomplishments (you hero you!), I'm saying come on down and I'll show you who I am and what I've done. I'm sure you'll do that because you're not a big fat coward, right? (Also, you jumping to being terrified about a fight is hilarious, and tells me you don't have much going on physically either. Poor guy!)

Oh, so you meant come down to your hood so you can show me your applebee's employee of the month certificate in person... That didn't occur to me, cause frankly that's beyond retarded, but I can see why you're eager to weasel out of simply posting a timestamped pic. Do you have the memory of a goldfish or something? You're the one who's been issuing challenges, I merely called your bluff.

I win.

So you stay, cool. Just don't forget to log @kingskot off.
Would you like to bring the 3rd account that begins with K and ends with T to the conversaion?

Here are the options for your future alt account:

14 letter Words starting with k and ending in t
1). Kremlinologist

11 letter Words starting with k and ending in t
1). Keyboardist 2). Kinetoplast

10 letter Words starting with k and ending in t
1). Knifepoint 2). Kineticist 3). Knobbliest 4). Knockabout 5). Knockwurst 6). Knackwurst 7). Knowingest 8). Kvetchiest 9). Knuckliest

9 letter Words starting with k and ending in t
1). Knottiest 2). Kindliest 3). Kingcraft 4). Kingliest 5). Knobbiest 6). Kiwifruit 7). Klutziest 8). Knubbiest 9). Karateist 10). Knurliest

8 letter Words starting with k and ending in t
1). Kingpost 2). Kinkiest 3). Kingbolt 4). Kookiest 5). Knockout 6). Kittlest 7). Keelboat 8). Kilowatt 9). Kilovolt 10). Kickiest

7 letter Words starting with k and ending in t
1). Keenest 2). Kashrut 3). Knesset 4). Kindest 5). Kilobit 6). Kajeput 7). Kinglet 8). Kumquat

6 letter Words starting with k and ending in t
1). Kaputt 2). Knight 3). Kismet 4). Kismat 5). Klepht 6). Kainit 7). Keyset 8). Krubut

5 letter Words starting with k and ending in t
1). Knout 2). Karst 3). Karat 4). Kaput 5). Kraft 6). Korat 7). Knelt 8). Kempt 9). Krait

4 letter Words starting with k and ending in t
1). Kilt 2). Khet 3). Kist 4). Kent 5). Khat 6). Knot 7). Kept 8). Knit 9). Kart 10). Keet 11). Kyat

3 letter Words starting with k and ending in t
1). Kit 2). Kat

So you stay, cool. Just don't forget to log @kingskot off.
Would you like to bring the 3rd account that begins with K and ends with T to the conversaion?

Here are the options for your future alt account:

6 letter Words starting with k and ending in t
1). Kaggot

We have a winner.

Seriously though, why would kidskot use an alt to interject in his retarded argument with Rawky to have an exponentially more retarded argument with himself? Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't put anything past anyone, even on a lofty intellectual board like sherdog, I just really do want to understand your reasoning behind this, cause you seem pretty attached to the idea.

It won't be just "internet nerds". The whole MMA world will recognize Jon Steroids Jones as the coward, fraud, and PED using cheat that he is, for generations to come. You may continue to value monetary progress as prosperity, but eternal and permanent prosperity lies with those with integrity, honour, and good character, none of which Jon PED Jones has an ounce of. No amount of money can buy Jon PED Jones an self-image other than that of a PED using coward and cheat.

Cheaters never prosper.
It's an admirable view but money can hide a lot of sins. Realistically he's already prospering. As long as he and his immediate family are happy, I can't imagine the views of anyone else will make a slight difference to his life.

Just to be clear, I'm not advocating what Jones has done, I hate cheating in sport. I just think that having some people you don't know hate on you isn't really a punishment.

It's an admirable view but money can hide a lot of sins. Realistically he's already prospering. As long as he and his immediate family are happy, I can't imagine the views of anyone else will make a slight difference to his life.

Just to be clear, I'm not advocating what Jones has done, I hate cheating in sport. I just think that having some people you don't know hate on you isn't really a punishment.
You acknowledge that Jon Jones is a cheater. Multiply this to the millions who also view him as a cheater. If not more. All monetary success is out the window. No amount of money can rectify an individual's crime. And Jon PED Jones is a cheating criminal.

This thread is hilarious if you just read the last page and imagine what lead to it yourself.

This thread is hilarious if you just read the last page and imagine what lead to it yourself.
The only hilarity is recognizing Jon PED Jones as a legitimate fighter. After repeated busts for taking PEDs, it's hilarious that his fans still stick by him. To have the cheater even get mentioned near the title of "GOAT" is what's hilarious.

Fact is, cheaters never prosper. Surely you should realize that the world now sees Jon for what he truely is. A cowardly cheat who had to resort to PEDs to falsely attain anything in MMA.

USADA certainly won't find the criminal cheating funny.

If a champion tests positive he/she should be forced to give some of their purse to, plus rematch the loser asap while under extreme testing.

The only hilarity is recognizing Jon PED Jones as a legitimate fighter. After repeated busts for taking PEDs, it's hilarious that his fans still stick by him. To have the cheater even get mentioned near the title of "GOAT" is what's hilarious.

Fact is, cheaters never prosper. Surely you should realize that the world now sees Jon for what he truely is. A cowardly cheat who had to resort to PEDs to falsely attain anything in MMA.

USADA certainly won't find the criminal cheating funny.
I agree that he should be Armstrong'd. The only way to really stop cheating is to allow repeated testing of samples and retroactive punishment and erasing of victories if someone fails. The knowledge that the cheater has to beat not just current testing but any potential future testing might actually be enough to make athletes decide that fighting clean is their best bet.

If a champion tests positive he/she should be forced to give some of their purse to, plus rematch the loser asap while under extreme testing.
We'd accept that if it was a one time thing. But doing it twice is beyond recompense.

No. His life is hell because he's a coward, a cheat, a fraud, a criminal, and a hypocrite. It was only a matter of time that he got busted. I knew this all along.

How is his life hell? Got millions in the bank, still seems to be having a great time and people still say he's one of the greatest of all time.

How is his life hell? Got millions in the bank, still seems to be having a great time and people still say he's one of the greatest of all time.
The whole MMA world will recognize Jon Steroids Jones as the coward, fraud, and PED using cheat that he is, for generations to come. You may value monetary progress as prosperity, but eternal and permanent prosperity lies with those with integrity, honour, and good character, none of which Jon PED Jones has an ounce of. No amount of money can buy Jon PED Jones a self-image other than that of a PED using coward and cheat, and nothing can save him from the permanent hell of internal regret.

Cheaters never prosper.

You acknowledge that Jon Jones is a cheater. Multiply this to the millions who also view him as a cheater. If not more. All monetary success is out the window. No amount of money can rectify an individual's crime. And Jon PED Jones is a cheating criminal.
How exactly does me viewing Jones as a cheater punish Jones?

How exactly does me viewing Jones as a cheater punish Jones?
Self-inflicted death of his fraudulently attained career and eternal regret are punishments Jon PED Jones (and Werdum, and other PED users) will forever face.

Cheaters NEVER prosper!

I'd love to see what the record books would look like if everyone who ever pissed hot or refused to test (Wanderlei) had all of their previous wins overturned, because a lot of guys prospered from breaking the rules...

Back