USADA is killing the sport

Is USADA killing the sport?

• Total voters
MMA is more of a "pseudo sport". It's not really a sport since most of their athletes are lower tier (D and F level).

Which is why only the top fighters can afford maskers for tests, so they'll always stay the top fighters.

Which is also why I'm baffled one of the top paid guys like Jones still managed to fail.

So basically you blame USADA for fighters cheating? Whatever happened to people taking consequences for their actions?
No we blame USADA for CATCHING the cheaters instead of letting them fight for our entertainment!

A wise man once asked "are you not entertained?" - I think it was an ancient Greek.....

Anyway, the answer to USADA would be a resounding "NO!"

anything that gives you an unfair advantage over someone else should be banned ..

That said .. they should have a clause that if the fighters agree then they can take whatever they want .. Bang some EPO, jack t levels up to 3000, pop some pain killers, and take a hit of meth ..

just have a separate division .. TRT division

Well perhaps you should reconsider your choice of sports.

Basketball
College Football
Besibol
NFL
MMA
Soccer

in that order, MMA is probably going to take a back seat to soccer now, even they are smart enough to let guys juice.

Which is why only the top fighters can afford maskers for tests, so they'll always stay the top fighters.

Which is also why I'm baffled one of the top paid guys like Jones still managed to fail.
Well I see it as a reason why there's so many fighters on PEDS. D and F level fighters (including Jones) need PEDS to make themselves better. If MMA (pseudo sport) had elite tier athletes we wouldn't see PED's as rampant.

Well I see it as a reason why there's so many fighters on PEDS. D and F level fighters (including Jones) need PEDS to make themselves better. If MMA (pseudo sport) had elite tier athletes we wouldn't see PED's as rampant.

lmao, he does roids and he can't even dunk a basketball.

D lvl for sure, and he's one of the better athletes in the sport.

Absolutely, they should be forcing every fighter to take them not trying to make them stop

Absolutely, they should be forcing every fighter to take them not trying to make them stop
Overeem-Horse.gif

One of the worst decisions the UFC ever made was to get stricter drug testing.

The organization and the sport itself is becoming less exciting.

Jon Jones is just the latest example of this and there will be many more examples.

The peak of MMA was when guys in both PRIDE and the UFC were rarely tested (or even tested at all).

We will never get excitement like that again, the Heavyweight division is full of skinny fat dudes sans a couple of guys.

USADA killed Ubereem, arguably the most exciting and erotic figure in MMA history (besides Sexy).

I'm just done with, this might be my last straw, think I'm done watching for good and I'm sure a lot of other people are as well.

Let them Juice, let them all heal faster and be able to train and perform at the best of their abilities, we deserve it as fans.

More positive tests from high profile fighters are going to come out of the woodwork in the near future, and eventually send the whole organization into a disarray. Mark my words. Fuck USADA and their draconian ways. As a hardcore MMA fan of many years, I'm pissed off at the way the UFC has declined in quality since 2015. This is bullshit.

Last edited:
I changed the poll so that multiple votes in said poll are allowed.

Yeah because fuck ethics, having a respectable sport, and fighter safety. The only thing that hurts MMA when it comes to drugs is the cheaters taking them.

Who'd of thought TS would be worse at creating polls than taking them? Can't tell you're trolling the last few days or just losing your mind.

Back