USADA is killing the sport

Is USADA killing the sport?

• Total voters
If you talked about Machida and his inconsistent punishment sure.

But getting caught with roids is all on the fighter.

On the whole i am a big fan of usada.

Your basically saying it's ok to cheat if you don't abide to strict drug testing.
Maybe it ain't as good under the current situation.
But those who were willing to juice to win will always be tainted and cheats.

And any argument any of you have for less stringent testing so a blind eye can be turned, well I have one word for you......

Sakuraba...........

Respect that...

Now we all know how Jones managed to put in his 4th daily training session

Your basically saying it's ok to cheat if you don't abide to strict drug testing.
Maybe it ain't as good under the current situation.
But those who were willing to juice to win will always be tainted and cheats.

And any argument any of you have for less stringent testing so a blind eye can be turned, well I have one word for you......

Sakuraba...........

Respect that...

I actually respect "cheaters" more, they are doing everything they can do to be the best and to help themselves not get injured and pull out of fights.

So basically you blame USADA for fighters cheating? Whatever happened to people taking consequences for their actions?

USADA is preventing that from happening....

It used to be: fighter uses PEDs, has more exciting fights, recovers from workouts faster, spends less time out due to injury, competes into his mid 40s (now that theyve established their brand) and ends his career with a HL reel of legend....

USADA came in and prevented fighters from reeping the consenquences of their actions.....now anytime a fighter uses steroids (gets caught), they're not allowed to fight! Totally ruining the sport....

USADA is a sport killer.....Human beings should be allowed to put whatever they want into their bodies for whatever desired result....it is really none of anyone elses business.....

It's debatable if it's killing the sport (this topic will devolve into a web of semantic arguments).

For sure though, it's killing the entertainment.

I think it should go off T levels. Men's T levels decline after a certain age. So if you have a 40 year old fighter fighting a 23 year old fighter, let the 40 year old be on TRT. Keep it even.

I know, I know. Then the 40 year old has maybe 20 years more training/fighting experience than the 23 year old. But that means we get to see fighters at their ultimate best. Years and years of experience in optimum conditioning.

But what do I know, I'm just a fan and I don't do mma. All I know is the heavyweight division was my favorite division for a very long time and now it's usually just 2 out of shape guys that gas after 2-3 minutes. And we can't even talk about the Light Heavyweight division now compared to back then.

Let them JUICE and. . .
200w.gif

USADA is preventing that from happening....

It used to be: fighter uses PEDs, has more exciting fights, recovers from workouts faster, spends less time out due to injury, competes into his mid 40s (now that theyve established their brand) and ends his career with a HL reel of legend....

USADA came in and prevented fighters from reeping the consenquences of their actions.....now anytime a fighter uses steroids (gets caught), they're not allowed to fight! Totally ruining the sport....

USADA is a sport killer.....Human beings should be allowed to put whatever they want into their bodies for whatever desired result....it is really none of anyone elses business.....
Well, this is probably the best post so far itt.

I actually respect "cheaters" more, they are doing everything they can do to be the best and to help themselves not get injured and pull out of fights.
You respect cheaters...

Ok

I respect honesty and hard word..ala sakuraba.

What´s so hard about just not using steroids.

Not being able to train as long, be your best, and stay injury free.

It's fun to take steroids, gain muscle, workout longer, never get sore, and look good and feel good.

No it's not. It's conveniently exposed fighters I hate like Jones and Silva.

Stupid irresponsible fighters are ruining the sport..

What´s so hard about just not using steroids.

longer recovery from workouts....much longer recovery from injury....severely shortened career span.....less exciting fights...

Last edited:
USADA's implementation is blasphemy of the highest order against the JBG.

TRT Vitor, Anderson Silva, Junior Dos Santos, Jon Jones, Chael P. Sonnen, Yoel Romero, Lyoto Machida, even fucking Nick Diaz got flagged for weed ... how many MMA greats must be sacrificed for Zuffa / WME-IMG / whoever running this shitshow to realize that stringent drug testing is a bad idea ?
<{JustBleed}>

No it's not. It's conveniently exposed fighters I hate like Jones and Silva.

Racist detected....

EDIT: JK....before someone takes me seriously.....i dont like silva or jones either....

If you actually think they're cleaning up the sport, you're obtuse, and short sighted. This is common in the history of sports and doping. Sometimes the testers get the upper hand, but then those competing learn, adapt and once again pass. Big picture: doping, getting the upper edge will never be gone, or even greatly diminished, not when so much is at stake. One final thought kids: Lance Armstrong never tested positive on over 500 tests. Maybe your favorite fighter hasn't been popped (yet)...does that mean they haven't used?

13549557_208309062902422_553378639_n.jpg

Back