USADA is killing the sport

Is USADA killing the sport?

• Total voters
A

Almighty Angus

One of the worst decisions the UFC ever made was to get stricter drug testing.

The organization and the sport itself is becoming less exciting.

Jon Jones is just the latest example of this and there will be many more examples.

The peak of MMA was when guys in both PRIDE and the UFC were rarely tested (or even tested at all).

We will never get excitement like that again, the Heavyweight division is full of skinny fat dudes sans a couple of guys.

USADA killed Ubereem, arguably the most exciting and erotic figure in MMA history (besides Sexy).

I'm just done with it, this might be my last straw, think I'm done watching for good and I'm sure a lot of other people are as well.

Let them Juice, let them all heal faster and be able to train and perform at the best of their abilities, we deserve it as fans.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad they are. War USADA.

There wasn't a "NO" option so I went with "YES". It was closest.

it definitely is. PEDs make more exciting fighters.. fact. just look at TRT Vitor, he was using test in competition. why the fuck wouldnt we want to see that

Cheaters are the one who kill the sport.

Cormiers test levels have been extremely fishy before, he's also 38 and somehow still a top guy in the division, also trains at AKA and is the healthiest guy at the camp.

Just get rid of all the cheaters and have Bisping fight Diaz on every card with Mark Hunt as ref

It's not even a sport, so how can USADA kill it?

So basically you blame USADA for fighters cheating? Whatever happened to people taking consequences for their actions?

Crap poll.

Put a "No" option.

The peak of MMA was when guys in both PRIDE and the UFC were rarely tested (or even tested at all).

Peak of MMA? I love PRIDE and the old UFC, but the sport's popularity is higher now than it was then, and it will continue to get higher the more stringent it becomes about making its fighters adhere to tough standards.

USADA bless all these cheating bums.

So basically you blame USADA for fighters cheating? Whatever happened to people taking consequences for their actions?

I blame USADA for making the sport less exciting and not giving us the best athletes possible.

Cormiers test levels have been extremely fishy before, he's also 38 and somehow still a top guy in the division, also trains at AKA and is the healthiest guy at the camp.
Bring the cross come then. CRUCIFY HIM!! GIve us Barabas and crucify him!!

MMA is more of a "pseudo sport". It's not really a sport since most of their athletes are lower tier (D and F level).

Go away

USADA is the best thing that could happen to that fck mess of a sport

It's MMA's version of a witch hunt, and I love it.

Back