USADA CEO is known for being in a lead of Armstrong case. Now he's defending Jones

It makes me proud to know a Kiwi was a whistle blower for Lance Armstrong and the Kiwi twins have said that Kenya cheat too in long distance running

Last edited:
USADA corroborated Jon Jones tainted supplement story lol
they don't corroborate anything, kid.
They provide their test results.

Again, they are NOT the ones who make decisions on such things.

As I said, they give you what they found, and what should be the penalty. they do NOT go to arbitration. they merely give arbitration what they found on his blood and on the samples provided.

Again, they are NOT the ones who make decisions on such things.

They do

Just let me open with this phrase from the decision before you continue to spew BS: Prior to the hearing, USADA determined that a 30-month reduction

When ADRV happens USADA seeks a sanction which the athlete can challenge in arbitration in the US. Which Jon Jones did, the only reason USADA seeked such a low punishmento to begin with is that because they believed the tainted fairy tale and because he snitched

Read the USADA official document before talking... kid lol

https://ufc.usada.org/independent-arbitrator-imposes-15-month-sanction-for-jon-jones/

Prior to the hearing, USADA determined that a 30-month reduction in the otherwise applicable period of ineligibility was appropriate under the rules based on Jones’ delivery of substantial assistance. Evidence related to Jones’ substantial assistance was presented at the hearing and considered by the arbitrator.

USADA CEO Travis T. Tygart. “This case is another strong reminder that athletes need to be extremely cautious about the products and supplements they use to ensure they are free of prohibited substances.”

They do

Just let me open with this phrase from the decision before you continue to spew BS: Prior to the hearing, USADA determined that a 30-month reduction

When ADRV happens USADA seeks a sanction which the athlete can challenge in arbitration in the US. Which Jon Jones did, the only reason USADA seeked such a low punishmento to begin with is that because they believed the tainted fairy tale and because he snitched

https://ufc.usada.org/independent-arbitrator-imposes-15-month-sanction-for-jon-jones/
Kid, you don't seem too bright.
You are trying to fight facts, and you are just making a fool of yourself.
I noted this already: USADA determines the time according to the guidelines they have. They don't "judge" you.
If you disagree and wants to go to arbitration, they don't fight you. They don't blame you. They provide the data they have.
Arbitration is the one who takes into consideration anything else.

Kid, you don't seem too bright.
You are trying to fight facts, and you are just making a fool of yourself.
I noted this already: USADA determines the time according to the guidelines they have. They don't "judge" you.
If you disagree and wants to go to arbitration, they don't fight you. They don't blame you. They provide the data they have.
Arbitration is the one who takes into consideration anything else.

Another dip shit that can´t read a simple official statement

good riddance kid

They do

The arbitrator believed it too.

The arbitrator believed it too.

Of course they did, USADA came in asking for a 30 Month reduction to set the punishment and the Arbitrator reduced even further, from 18 to 15 months. They cooked the whole thing for a year

Of course they did, USADA came in asking for a 30 Month reduction to set the punishment and the Arbitrator reduced even further, from 18 to 15 months. They cooked the whole thing for a year
I don’t know what that means. The arbitrator reduced the sentence because he concluded he didn’t knowingly take banned substances or cheat.

USADA is 100% legit.

Jones was framed twice. Someone slipped steroids and another banned substance into his drink, on two separate occasions. His admission on live TV to not being clean was fake as well: the video was simply re-edited.

It was the Russians who set it all up, and Trump greenlit the whole thing.

such as? anyone who was determined not to have knowingly cheated?

Sorry but the burden of proof is on the person to fails the test not the other way around, or at least it should be.

This Jones case would've been easier to get if it weren't for his past bust where a substance was found that wasn't in the "dick pill", yet that part wasn't addressed and it was "unintentional" back then as well.

The Lance stuff is a bigger problem with more assumption. So let's assume for the weekend: Say you want the most gain out of a situation as a doping agency. Well cycling sure as fuck isn't gonna gain you notoriety if you don't bust the big fish. But that comes with a price in the UFC. You want to stay in partnership with them, you have to work with them. The UFC losing money because of you won't work, so best case scenario you get the big headline and then come to an agreement with a big impact fighter where he still can compete and serve some sort of punishment. While the non-impact fighters get the full sentence without question, if they're found guilty.

Sorry but the burden of proof is on the person to fails the test not the other way around, or at least it should be.
Again you’re disputing the ruling of the arbitrator. They considered all available information.

I don’t know what that means. The arbitrator reduced the sentence because he concluded he didn’t knowingly take banned substances or cheat.

It means everyone reduced the sentence from USADA to arbitration, after all Jones has a great track record and since his last positive test has been clean.

<JonesLaugh>

Beats me, bud.
Obviously you can hire teams that would have "the scoop" and that are more influential about those things, but I don't know how much they would know about the person/panel who voltes for those things.

But one funny thing about our society. When you have enough money, people tend to let you off the hook a lot more.

I understand that it's possible. Of course it is.
It just doesn't make it any more legal. It makes it a bribe.

Case in point: Conor is fighting Khabib instead of being behind bars.

I really tend to think that the whole event was staged by UFC with the exception of Conor going too far with the physical aspect.

again, usada gave a sentence. an arbitrator reduced it an concluded jones didn't intentionally cheat. which part is shady? it has to be both.....

Again you’re disputing the ruling of the arbitrator. They considered all available information.

So decide what it is.
Is the arbitrator and USADA shady? Or they considered all available information?

Or, maybe, by "all available information" you also mean bribe from Jones/Dana?

why do you even believe in USADA? you're young and naive.

he's on his 2nd ban for banned substances and an independent arbitrator determined he didn't knowingly take banned substances. it's pretty simple.

Everything is simple if your mind isn't able to make the most obvious conclusions.

For example;
-> Jon pops for 2 banned substances and blames it on a tainted supplement that he submits to USADA.
-> The submitted supplement actually has 3 banned substances, but Jon only popped for 2 of them.
-> USADA still accepts Jons tainted supplement defense and based on that "determines" that Jon didn't knowingly take banned substances.

If that doesn't make you stop and think for just a second, you are a stupid and a gullible person. No matter what USADA or its arbitrators think they "determined".

Back