USADA CEO is known for being in a lead of Armstrong case. Now he's defending Jones

AimedWithV

Double Yellow Card
@Silver
Reaction score
Check his wiki:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Travis_Tygart

Check his statement re:Jones

USADA CEO Travis T. Tygart said in a statement: “The independent arbitrator found that Jon Jones was not intentionally cheating in this case, and while we thought 18 months was the appropriate sanction given the other circumstances of the case, we respect the arbitrator’s decision and believe that justice was served.”

What can we take from that?

Jon Jones we coming for you :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

They only went after Lance when the PR became so bad they had to IMHO.

Its like they change their stance on Jones after Dana puts the hard word on them.

Unacknowledge
Steroids
After
Dana
Attacks

USADA needs to be investigated.

Check his wiki:

USADA CEO Travis T. Tygart said in a statement: “The independent arbitrator found that Jon Jones was not intentionally cheating in this case, and while we thought 18 months was the appropriate sanction given the other circumstances of the case, we respect the arbitrator’s decision and believe that justice was served.”

Jones invited Novitsky to one of his parties and the rest is history

I don’t even know what to make of usada. I know Jones has at least roided intentionally in the past. I don’t know what the Turinabol test was really from. Either way usada put him on blast and is now doing damage control. They need to admit fault somewhere because right now this shit looks like a payoff to me

Check his wiki:

what would you expect him to say? he's right - an independent arbitrator found that jon jones was not intentionally cheating in this case. that's just a factual statement.

I don’t even know what to make of usada. I know Jones has at least roided intentionally in the past. I don’t know what the Turinabol test was really from. Either way usada put him on blast and is now doing damage control. They need to admit fault somewhere because right now this shit looks like a payoff to me
fault in what way?

Its like they change their stance on Jones after Dana puts the hard word on them.

Unacknowledge
Steroids
After
Dana
Attacks
people seem to want to simply disregard the fact that there was an independent arbitrator.

what would you expect him to say? he's right - an independent arbitrator found that jon jones was not intentionally cheating in this case. that's just a factual statement.

So you assume Jones IS innocent?

people seem to want to simply disregard the fact that there was an independent arbitrator.

USADA and Tygart choose to support him.
Now it's USADA's decision.

this is the reason why rogan will never have novitzky on with edgy bra

Check his wiki:

That if you have money, you hire people who were part on other high-profile case similar to yours (i.e. doping).

I do not see where he defends Jones. USADA simply did not protest results of an independent investigation.

I remember jeff nowitski saying he didnt think jones cheated due to the substance he took and and when he said it wouldnt make sense to do it intentionally.

So you assume Jones IS innocent?

There's nothing left to assume.

USADA have officially confirmed Jones has not ever and will not ever take anything against the rules and is officially the GOAT and anyone challenging that is a tard.

Back