USADA CEO is known for being in a lead of Armstrong case. Now he's defending Jones

There's nothing left to assume.

USADA have officially confirmed Jones has not ever and will not ever take anything against the rules and is officially the GOAT and anyone challenging that is a tard.

Sarcasm or trolling here?

I am just happy he is coming back sooner. We should all be.

Of course he did the drugs. So did the other guy (The fat 40 year old HW/LHW wrestler with "low" testosterone that hates Jones). I don't blame them. They fight in a cage for money, and have very short careers..

I stated a fact. An arbitrator concluded he didn’t knowingly cheat. That’s what usada stated here. Its a fact.

No, they said more. Read the quote carefully

No, they said more. Read the quote carefully
They said Jones had his due process and they are comfortable with the outcome. Again what would you expect them to say?

USADA needs to be investigated.
Especially if they're dishing out suspensions for diuretics and IV usage and shit. But Jones gets vindicated without having to provide any evidence to back his claims.
<mma4>

They said Jones had his due process and they are comfortable with the outcome. Again what would you expect them to say?

Good question, honestly.
The key here - "they are comfortable with the outcome".
The whole MMA community considers it shady, bit Tygart isn't.
On the other hand, Tygart is known for Armstrong case, whixh is serious sign for him being honest.

So I'm personally torn here

Check his wiki:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Travis_Tygart
What can we take from that?
We can take this : They are saying that the decision was nothing to do with them, it was the independent arbitrators decision.
So "Hey guys don't blame us, don't accuse us, wasn't our call, it was some other guy's conclusion and he decided 15mths. So get off our backs of people suggesting we took a payment".

basically they're ducking their responsibility by saying "wasn't us, it was the arbitrator".

Good question, honestly.
The key here - "they are comfortable with the outcome".
The whole MMA community considers it shady, bit Tygart isn't.
On the other hand, Tygart is known for Armstrong case, whixh is serious sign for him being honest.

So I'm personally torn here

again, usada gave a sentence. an arbitrator reduced it an concluded jones didn't intentionally cheat. which part is shady? it has to be both.....

We can take this : They are saying that the decision was nothing to do with them, it was the independent arbitrators decision.
So "Hey guys don't blame us, don't accuse us, wasn't our call, it was some other guy's conclusion and he decided 15mths. So get off our backs of people suggesting we took a payment".

basically they're ducking their responsibility by saying "wasn't us, it was the arbitrator".
no. they stand behind their decision, and respect the decision of the arbitrator.

Back