USADA and GSP

Talks about USADA were around from at least 2014 though.

Also interesting that he claims he was never retired, yet hasn't been USADA tested as he's been in the "retirement pool".
GSP retired in 2013, sooooooo...what's your point?
<4>

newbie exposed.

GSP is the first ever fighter to do USADA level tests (OSDT by WADA). He did it for the Hendricks fight. Hendricks refusing to do the tests and Dana subsequently insulting GSP in the media for doing the tests, is the reason he walked away from the sport.

welcome to mma. hope you enjoy your stay.

I was coming to this site when it was a fucking geocities site.

WADA is NOT USADA.

GSP quit MMA once USADA was on the horizon and has never fought since. Deal with it.

Date GSP retired - Nov 16th 2013

Date USADA UFC - October 1st 2015

That horizon doe

Nevada enhanced testing program commenced Nov 2013

Ratified test for Aicar announced Nov 2013

We can all pull meaningless dates from a hat

GSP asked to be put back on the 4 month list for USADA when he announced his return. When the deal fell off, he hopped out of the program. Now, there is a new UFC deal. USADA reps have offered GSP an exemption. Since he has already been through 4 months of USADA random testing, not even a month ago, he can go back to fighting tomorrow.

GSP said no, obviously. He did not want to go the Pro Wrestler way: Lesnar NEVER hopped on the USADA 4 month pre-testing and ended up testing positive. So GSP said: "I am not imprezzed by your exemption".

GSP chose, by himself, on his own, to go through 4 other months of USADA testing, one month after going through 4 months of USADA testing. GSP will be the first UFC athlete to fight after 8 consecutive months of USADA random testing day or night, with no fight booked yet!

Clearly a cheater: 8 months of random testing, which he asked for...
GSP didn't do four months of Usada testing

He was visited by testers ONCE

Then left the program a week later

newbie exposed.

GSP is the first ever fighter to do USADA level tests (OSDT by WADA). He did it for the Hendricks fight. Hendricks refusing to do the tests and Dana subsequently insulting GSP in the media for doing the tests, is the reason he walked away from the sport.

welcome to mma. hope you enjoy your stay.
Vada do not do "wada level" testing, whatever they may claim. There are many key points of difference between vada testing and the wada code, not least in test planning, results publication and oversight

GSP didn't do four months of Usada testing

He was visited by testers ONCE

Then left the program a week later
Can you please provide the exact timeline of GSP's first USADA testing period? It doesn't go with the number of times: that is random. They can visit you once in 6 months or 6 times the same month, you never know.

I do not know the exact timeline. Please provide it if you can support your claim. My claim is that GSP did at least more than half his testing period. I have no source right now, I could get one but I'm leaving now...

Can you please provide the exact timeline of GSP's first USADA testing period? It doesn't go with the number of times: that is random. They can visit you once in 6 months or 6 times the same month, you never know.

I do not know the exact timeline. Please provide it if you can support your claim. My claim is that GSP did at least more than half his testing period. I have no source right now, I could get one but I'm leaving now...

GSP was visited by testers the last week in September 2016 (7 days up to 28th Sept) and provided 4 samples - probably 1 urine, 1 blood, 1 blood passport, 1 blood hgh (it is possible that he was visited twice in a week, but all 4 samples were the same week)

By the 17th October GSP was declaring himself a free agent (2 weeks after that test session)

His joining the test pool would have only been a few days before the tests he underwent (USADA wouldnt have left him sitting in the pool for weeks without testing him), so its fair to assume that he entered the pool mid september, and he left it by mid october when talks ended and he declared himself a free agent.

So he was in the testing pool for around a month (mid september to mid october) with 4 samples being collected, all at the same time

I will go one more step in saying that every pro fighter doing steroids sure as shit don't need them to get in shape. They are using them to repair the body.

Not true. I never exercise and take a steroid every night before bed and wake up with abs

GSP has always wanted stronger testing. I dunno why anyone questions that he ever juiced. Seriously, go to a local high school and pick the top 10 athletes and they will likely look better than GSP. Look at the 1000's of gymnasts out there. It very literally isn't all that hard to get fit and have a GSP body. It is a fuck of a lot harder to get GSP skills.

I dunno if it is the guys that post 10,000 times a year that cause people to think that exercise doesn't work or what, but it is really getting tiresome to hear.

I will go one more step in saying that every pro fighter doing steroids sure as shit don't need them to get in shape. They are using them to repair the body.

He wanted stronger testing for ONE fight ... his predetermined last fight.

Where was his call for testing then Penn, Hughes, and others said he was on PEDs?

GSP was visited by testers the last week in September 2016 (7 days up to 28th Sept) and provided 4 samples - probably 1 urine, 1 blood, 1 blood passport, 1 blood hgh (it is possible that he was visited twice in a week, but all 4 samples were the same week)

By the 17th October GSP was declaring himself a free agent (2 weeks after that test session)

His joining the test pool would have only been a few days before the tests he underwent (USADA wouldnt have left him sitting in the pool for weeks without testing him), so its fair to assume that he entered the pool mid september, and he left it by mid october when talks ended and he declared himself a free agent.

So he was in the testing pool for around a month with 4 samples being collected, all at the same time

GSP's entire purpose here, all the ridiculous hoop-lah, is him trying to solidify to fans that he never doped. If he's even ACTUALLY planning on fighting again, he's never going to fight any legit guy, ever again. He will fight old bums and legends for the money, if anything.
He was the most anabolic looking fighter on the roster, along with Overeem. Yet, we hear the same swan-song from GSP-nuthuggers that we heard from Overeem's gullible supporters back in 2010.

He was tested ONCE under USADA, and was enrolled for like ONE MONTH before opting out. Fucking lol. He also had complete oversight over the "random" drug-testing he conducted for the Hendricks fight, along with his manager writing lengthy emails to VADA-reps, to find out exactly what would be tested for and the manner of which.

Don't delude yourselves.

GSP haters are quite literally the biggest fucking liars, and saltiest losers ever associated with sports.

They figure...and unfortunately, have kind of proven that if...

Any fucking noob asshole, casual asshole or just plain stupid person. Hears enough lies over a period of time. They actually believe it as fact.

Pre-USADA GSP had a HGH gut and had one of the most jacked bodies in MMA. Post-USADA GSP looks smaller than ever and there are even rumors that he will try to cut to 155. Do the math people.

Pre-USADA GSP had a HGH gut and had one of the most jacked bodies in MMA. Post-USADA GSP looks smaller than ever and there are even rumors that he will try to cut to 155. Do the math people.

Also rumors that he wants to fight at middleweight

If he does cut to 155 that has everything to do with GSP wanting that red panties night

He once said he wouldn't fight Wonderboy cause they are friends. So 170 might not be an option

Lots of things to think about

They brought in USADA to stop George from coming back because he was so boring.... and it almost worked. I think he decided to just come back and piss hot anyway for the lulz, like Brock Lesnar.

I was coming to this site when it was a fucking geocities site.

WADA is NOT USADA.

GSP quit MMA once USADA was on the horizon and has never fought since. Deal with it.

Vada do not do "wada level" testing, whatever they may claim. There are many key points of difference between vada testing and the wada code, not least in test planning, results publication and oversight
VADA and USADA follow the WADA drug testing code. WADA is located in montreal the same city GSP trains in. The VADA tests were also done at the WADA lab. The exact same lab that the MLB does their drug tests.

VADA and USADA follow the WADA drug testing code. The VADA tests were also done at the WADA lab. The exact same lab that the MLB does their drug tests.

just using a wada accredited lab does not mean you are following the wada code

i could set up a company tomorrow, collect urine, test it at a wada accredited lab, that does not make me wada/usada standard.

+ vada do not provide any information how their wherabouts system is setup (they dont use ADAMS as a wada signatory such as USADA do)
+ they do not provide any information as to how the test strategies are setup (they dont use ADAMS as a wada signatory such as USADA do)
+ they dont provide any information about what collection agents they use
+ their testing, results and results management is not overseen by anyone (as opposed to wada overseeing all wada signatories), in other words, theres nobody to check up on what they do
+ they dont publish any test data, no numbers, summaries of what testing is done (as opposed to wada signatories who publish full testing data)

They use a wada accredited lab, they use the wada prohibited list (which makes them no different to many/most state athletic commissions) and they have a name which (conveniently and deliberately) sounds very much like wada

THAT IS ALL

The differences between how they operate and how usada (and other anti doping agencies) operate is HUGE..

They use a wada accredited lab, yes
They use the wada prohibited list, yes
they adhere to or are signatories to the wada code, no

they dont provide anything in the way of evidence to demonstrate that they satisfy every criteria of the wada code..

Anyone can get samples analysed at INRS (The canadian lab), that doesnt mean anything.

WADA is located in montreal the same city GSP trains in. s.

thats completely irrelevant, has absolutely no bearing whatsoever considering that WADa have absolutely zero relationships with Vada, and the lab in montreal is NOT a wada lab, its a wada accredited lab.

Last edited:
just using a wada accredited lab does not mean you are following the wada code

i could set up a company tomorrow, collect urine, test it at a wada accredited lab, that does not make me wada/usada standard.

+ vada do not provide any information how their wherabouts system is setup (they dont use ADAMS as a wada signatory such as USADA do)
+ they do not provide any information as to how the test strategies are setup (they dont use ADAMS as a wada signatory such as USADA do)
+ they dont provide any information about what collection agents they use
+ their testing, results and results management is not overseen by anyone (as opposed to wada overseeing all wada signatories), in other words, theres nobody to check up on what they do
+ they dont publish any test data, no numbers, summaries of what testing is done (as opposed to wada signatories who publish full testing data)

They use a wada accredited lab, they use the wada prohibited list (which makes them no different to many/most state athletic commissions) and they have a name which (conveniently and deliberately) sounds very much like wada

THAT IS ALL

The differences between how they operate and how usada (and other anti doping agencies) operate is HUGE..

They use a wada accredited lab, yes
They use the wada prohibited list, yes
they adhere to or are signatories to the wada code, no

they dont provide anything in the way of evidence to demonstrate that they satisfy every criteria of the wada code..

Anyone can get samples analysed at INRS (The canadian lab), that doesnt mean anything.

thats completely irrelevant, has absolutely no bearing whatsoever considering that WADa have absolutely zero relationships with Vada, and the lab in montreal is NOT a wada lab, its a wada accredited lab.
lol you have no idea what you are talking about. The tests weren't done at "A" WADA lab, it was done at THE WADA lab located at their head office in MONTREAL. WADA was founded by Richard Pound who is a montrealer and the lab which is the world standard for drug testing is located here 10 mins from my house. GSP trains about 15 mins from that lab. Get your facts straight. If GSP was juicing, they would have found it. GSP leading up to the Hendricks fight said in great detail that certain tests that would absolutely test positive for drugs, weren't being done by NSAC and that he would be doing those tests for the Hendricks fight. ex: the carbon isotope tests.

So he was in the testing pool for around a month (mid september to mid october) with 4 samples being collected, all at the same time
But the Ufc said he was still under contract, so does USADA go with gsp''s claim or the Ufc? Why would USADA stop testing a guy that is technically still under contract and not retired. Please show source where USADA took him of the list

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back