USADA and GSP

yeah george always wanted random drug testing.he just wanted to know when the random testing would be done,who would be administering the random test,and what they would be testing for.

Why does no one else look like GSP in MMA then? I get that he's one of the GOATs but surely someone else would have the same build and be as fit as he is, right? Yet everyone that is even close has been popped by USADA.

Also getting in great shape is one thing, maintaining it 365 days a year is another. Even bodybuilders have off seasons and get soft. GSP does not...

DKOz8kb.jpg
That guy is so top heavy he needs a cane. Lay off the chest press mate

Why does no one else look like GSP in MMA then? I get that he's one of the GOATs but surely someone else would have the same build and be as fit as he is, right? Yet everyone that is even close has been popped by USADA.

Also getting in great shape is one thing, maintaining it 365 days a year is another. Even bodybuilders have off seasons and get soft. GSP does not...

06_12102347_9a3088_2637401a.jpg

You're just talking out of your ass, as per usual. Stay salty.

Soooooooo many people here post pictures and make accusations when you all clearly know nothing about steroids. Perhaps you just shouldn't talk about a subject you know NOTHING about.

People dont want a white male as GOAT

So they make up lies about GSP and FEDOR but act like SILVA taking steroids is normal

Wait where's all the "WAHHHHH RACE BAITING" cucks whenever black or white is mentioned???

Ohhhh, it only applies when a non white person says something about white guy??

Duly noted.

Interestingly enough most GSP haters thought he lost to Hendricks, who has since enjoyed a a steep career decline since USADA coming into effect. I think there was a lot to GSP's complaints that there needed to be stronger testing, as well as his insinuations that Johny felt suspiciously strong during their fight.

I was coming to this site when it was a fucking geocities site.

WADA is NOT USADA.

GSP quit MMA once USADA was on the horizon and has never fought since. Deal with it.

Hey bud. Spider and jones popped for steroids twice. Baghahahhahaah. Deal with it.

Not GOATs.

Have a good day

Now show me a picture of that guy days later with no gut.
It's hilarious how these tards say GSP has HGH gut but is the only man in the history of life that can make his "HGH gut" disappear a moment later. Soooooo many dumbasses.

It's hilarious how these tards say GSP has HGH gut but is the only man in the history of life that can make his "HGH gut" disappear a moment later. Soooooo many dumbasses.
You can post 500 GSP pics. 495 have no gut, and they claim those need to be ignored. The 5 of him with a gut while engaged in a heavy workout are the only ones that matter. He is clearly sucking a huge gut in 99.999999999% of the time. I have posted videos of him doing workouts/gymnastics with no gut, and it's 100% impossible to suck it in while doing gymnastics. Ignored.

All natty, bro. Just ask Lance Armstrong.

Back