US deploys troops to Poland

I ought to be concerning to the Russia. We kind of have them flanked on many sides. Afghanistan, South Korea, on the European side, etc, etc.

3,000 troops?

They'll be in Moscow by tomorrow.

Invading Moscow during winter is such a great plan, it worked so many times

Napoleon kicked the shit out of the Russians in every field battle and burned their capital to the ground.

It was only on the march home that shit started getting real for him.

Or we can like, not go to war with Russia.

Liberals stop trying to get us into wars. You aren't good at it. Trust me. I'm Republican.

eee7dcf9682710ad0a3875718352e5cf.gif

Napoleon kicked the shit out of the Russians in every field battle and burned their capital to the ground.

It was only on the march home that shit started getting real for him.

only correction i'll make is that it wasn't the french that burned down moscow. the russians did it themselves so that the french couldn't survive in the capital.

So we get
JJ
c0e8f35f4beb5628e1402d0649aad3a8.jpg

and
KK
Karolina-Kowalkiewicz-Feet-1676089.jpg

(this pic is disturbing btw, it's source is from a site called wiki feet, da fuq!!!)

And Poland gets 3,000 Americans?

only correction i'll make is that it wasn't the french that burned down moscow. the russians did it themselves so that the french couldn't survive in the capital.

You're right, but they wouldn't have burned it down if he didn't take it from them, so he's at least partly responsible in that regard.

The question is was this planed way before the election or is this something new to poke at them.

If planed a long time ago no big deal.

You're right, but they wouldn't have burned it down if he didn't take it from them, so he's at least partly responsible in that regard.

oh, yeah of course. no point to burn it down without a reason. say what you will, it is pretty admirable to burn down your own capital city.

The civil war

I thought you guys try to claim Lincoln still?

Besides, states seceded first, Lincoln didn't declare war on anyone.

In any case, who won that war? And his claim was that wars don't go well when liberals start them... seems like we did a good job mopping up the South.

Back