US deploys troops to Poland

Napoleon kicked the shit out of the Russians in every field battle and burned their capital to the ground.

It was only on the march home that shit started getting real for him.

Lol.. way to misunderstand history.

Obama is coming off really bitter and angry and wants to do a mini scorch Earth and leave a mess for Trump to deal with. There's no need for this at this time, and I hope Putin sees through this.

No I've followed the situation rather closely. Trump supporters just love that Putin cock in their mouth despite what he's done to Syrian civilians, Chechen civilians, and fucking stealing land from the Ukraine.

But yeah. The US is the bad guy here for honoring our alliances. Oh and P the fuck to the S, for the last three years we've been doing this all over central and Eastern Europe.

It's pretty fucked to choose to side with Putin over our allies. And lol at the mental gymnastics it takes to think this is going to start a war.

saying those who support Trump all have Putin's dick in their mouths is idiotic. You are an idiot for even saying that and are clearly misguided. Go back into your new third identifying gender bathroom and cry some more.

They would be pissed, and it would lead to another Cuban Missile like crisis. That being said, the US plays by a different set of rules when it comes to the projection of military power. Have for a long time. No reason to stop now, nor should we.

my point being this isn't meaningless run of the mill buildup.

Obama is coming off really bitter and angry and wants to do a mini scorch Earth and leave a mess for Trump to deal with. There's no need for this at this time, and I hope Putin sees through this.

Putin is very intelligent person unlike buttdevasted Obama, i'm sure he will see through it

So we get
JJ
c0e8f35f4beb5628e1402d0649aad3a8.jpg

and
KK
Karolina-Kowalkiewicz-Feet-1676089.jpg

(this pic is disturbing btw, it's source is from a site called wiki feet, da fuq!!!)

And Poland gets 3,000 Americans?
Wiki feet is the GOAT wiki.

Did they need some help changing light bulbs?

I'm not sure why this is such a big deal. Must be a slow news week.

I was in Poland for 3 months in 2015 and 2 months in 2016 for Operation Atlantic Resolve and there were already thousands there during those times. And for some reason the major news outlets barely mentioned it.

So in the 3rd article posted by the OP (thanks by the way for posting all the info) it says 1st deployment. It sounds like the door is open for more deployments, the question is how many?

I'm not sure why this is such a big deal. Must be a slow news week.

I was in Poland for 3 months in 2015 and 2 months in 2016 for Operation Atlantic Resolve and there were already thousands there during those times. And for some reason the major news outlets barely mentioned it.

Thanks for this added context, hmmm sounds like someone's trying to stir shit up big surprise.

At least they are safe away from the terrorist refugees in Germany.

I think this is all part of distracting from the mass corruption that's been going on in office with the Democrats for 8 years.

Back