Urine Trouble (Mueller Thread v. 16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clinton Campaign and DNC are not named in the FISA according to those who have actually seen it. That would be against the law withholding that info

Well this is a newly retarded spin on memogate. Please tell me why the Clinton Campaign and the DNC needed to be listed on the warrant application and why it would be illegal to not do so.

Steele was indeed a foreign agent. At this point I'm thinking you just are not familiar with what is going on or are just lying

Well you keep using "agent" and "spy". How about you use a persons actual name and I'll know who the fuck you're talking about.

Do you still believe the Conservatives started the Dossier?

Conservative groups were the first to commission Steele for dirt on Trump. And not quite sure what difference you think the order means.

Oh. And about the start of the investigation. It's because that's what we have been told by the FBI. If the spying started BEFORE when the FBI states the counter intelligence investigation started that's a BIG problem. It means a government agency was spying on a campaign before any evidence was seen of a crime. Essentially u are saying Trump can have the FBI spy on all his political enemies. You really seem clueless on what's going on

Shit gets investigated all the time without evidence of the crime. The FBI is also charged with counterintelligence, including making sure presidential campaigns are not subject to bribery or extortion. There is no official start to this, nor is the FBI obligated to declare such a time and somehow abide by it. Right now the FBI is probing for many things without evidence of a crime, from drug trafficking to terrorism. This isn't novel nor is it a BIG problem.

Well this is a newly retarded spin on memogate. Please tell me why the Clinton Campaign and the DNC needed to be listed on the warrant application and why it would be illegal to not do so.

Well you keep using "agent" and "spy". How about you use a persons actual name and I'll know who the fuck you're talking about.

Conservative groups were the first to commission Steele for dirt on Trump. And not quite sure what difference you think the order means.

Shit gets investigated all the time without evidence of the crime. The FBI is also charged with counterintelligence, including making sure presidential campaigns are not subject to bribery or extortion. There is no official start to this, nor is the FBI obligated to declare such a time and somehow abide by it. Right now the FBI is probing for many things without evidence of a crime, from drug trafficking to terrorism. This isn't novel nor is it a BIG problem.

Wow, u are not very familiar with the FISA process. All information MUST be supplied in the application. Withholding information from the court likely is criminal.

http://truthinmedia.com/critical-facts-fbi-withheld-fisa-court-trump-dossier/

Wrong again. Steele was commissioned AFTER the DNC took over. You really are not familiar with this

Sorry, the FBI can not surveille u or send a spy into your home without evidence. And from your last post it seems u do not even understand this actually was a counterintelligence operation and not a criminal one

I'm thinking at this point u are just making shit up

How's that source u were asked about coming?

Last edited:
Wrong again. Steele was commissioned AFTER the DNC took over. You really are not familiar with this

Sorry, the FBI can not surveille u or send a spy into your home without evidence. And from your last post it seems u do not even understand this actually was a counterintelligence operation and not a criminal one

I'm thinking at this point u are just making shit up

How's that source u were asked about coming?
https://www.google.com/amp/thehill....ces-political-funding-in-fisa-application?amp

The judge knew the dossier was politically funded.

The FBI can send a spy or informant to your house if you're stupid enough to invite him in.

Technically, Hilary and the DNC did not pay for the Steele Dossier, they paid Fusion GPS who paid Steele for the dossier.

You need to take the red pill and stop being a Democrap partisan

Glad to see @Darkballs take up the good fight.

@bobgeese and @SBJJ are complete partisans that will just continue to spread lies.

@bobgeese will just hear what Trump says and post articles he doesn't read and post horrible and inaccurate summaries of those articles to recruit people.

@SBJJ won't even go that far. He'll just use @bobgeese as a source and ask you to prove Bob wrong.

@bobgeese and @SBJJ are complete partisans that will just continue to spread lies.

@bobgeese will just hear what Trump says and post articles he doesn't read and post horrible and inaccurate summaries of those articles to recruit people.

@SBJJ won't even go that far. He'll just use @bobgeese as a source and ask you to prove Bob wrong.
<WellThere>

Wow, u are not very familiar with the FISA process. All information MUST be supplied in the application. Withholding information from the court likely is criminal.

The source for any information used to establish probable cause is required in a warrant application. A full republican circle jerk about how the DNC sought a copy of that information as well, is not required, nor relevant. The whole point of listing where you got your evidence from, is so that the other party can challenge it, through cross examination or preliminary hearings, etc... So the source of the Steele Dossier is, Steele. Here's how you get in touch with him and here's exactly what he said and why we think it established probable cause. You don't have to give some winding political essay on the history of why Steele decided to compile that dossier. The other side is welcome to challenge Steele's credibility should any of that evidence be used in court.

Boy, you're clearly just googling this shit and trying to bullshit your way with a practicing attorney and former prosecutor. You sound like an ass.

Wrong again. Steele was commissioned AFTER the DNC took over.

I'm still waiting for you to explain to us why you're bringing up Steele in the first place, other than to remind us that he's a "foreign agent," and hope that this sounds nefarious.

Sorry, the FBI can not surveille u or send a spy into your home without evidence.

No shit, because that would be a search, and that would be different.

Listen fuckstick you can sit here all night and throw out 10 million "so you're saying..." to determine my position on what law enforcement can and cannot do. How about you just assume that my position, and the position of the entire legal body of the United States, is that the scope of what law enforcement can and cannot do is laid out in our Constitution and the body of case law that followed. Nowhere in that body of law, which is the ultimate legal authority for federal law enforcement, does it mention official start dates or any of the other nonsense you're rambling about as being prohibited. And until you show me where that violation occurred, we can all see you're wasting everyones time.

I think the silliest thing about bob is that he clearly rushes the articles to the war room without really understanding the argument the article is making. You see him squirm his way from point to point getting refuted, only to morph is argument into something different in the hope to stay alive. If he just held off for an hour and then weighed in, he's at least survive a bit longer.

Are you guys seriously saying coordinating with a foreign entity for stolen information on a political opponent in exchange for political favors is the same as opposition research?

<JagsKiddingMe>

By your logic, what do you call Hillary and the dnc actually paying Russians for propaganda?

I don't think anyone will die, and I don't think he's a spy. I don't think you should disclose informant's identities in ongoing criminal investigations unless necessary. This, as a policy to not fuck over that current informant, and to not discourage future informants as well.

I'm not sure what the issue is though. He's already been outed. It won't come to anything other than republicans trying to play six degrees of Obama with him.

No. As discussed ad nauseum in the Nunes memo thread, the funding of the Dossier was included in the warrant application. Nunes made vague accusations that this was the case, and that it was a fundamental part of why the judge granted the warrant. Neither of these things turned out to be true.

No. He was neither a foreign agent, nor was he working for another political campaign, nor is it clear he was paid. Look man if you're just going to keep mischaracterizing this when anyone can google this shit on their own, why stop at calling him a foreign agent.

There is no official time when law enforcement can start an investigation. They can do that whenever the fuck they want. They can't conduct a search, or violate the constitution, but there is no time bar for when informants can get used. Why the fuck do you two keep bringing up "before the investigation" as if that has any relevance to its legality or ethics?

The Obama administration tripped over themselves to NOT implicate the trump campaign during the election, in an effort to appear impartial. If the Obama administration had wanted to hurt the trump campaign, it would have been as easy as leaking to the press that there was a current investigation with indictments on the way. That's all they had to do, and they never did it. So no dipshit, I've never bought into unmaskgate.

And before you throw out another batch of hypotheticals that don't resemble events as they actually happened, just assume I'll object to those too. Save us both some time.

You literally make this too easy...

First off, Halper IS a spy. The NYT is quoted (the first time he was involved in spying on presidential campaign) referring to him as a secret agent. Look up the definition of spy, it literally has secret agent in there.

Then this is the funniest part, you’ve cried about lying for the last few pages.

Why did the fbi lie about the start of the investigation???

Or maybe FusionGPS hired Steele who created the dossier. That’s been the narrative from the D&C. The Republicans also hired fusion GPS. Just because the dossier did not start when the Republicans were funding this effort doesn’t mean that the Democrats specifically to hold fusion GPS to hire British intelligence to use Russian informants to develop a fake dossier on trump.

Except, they did exactly that.

Technically, Hilary and the DNC did not pay for the Steele Dossier, they paid Fusion GPS who paid Steele for the dossier.

Technically they both paid a lawyer, who then paid fusion gps.

Oh, and then they lied about it on financial disclosures.

<{danayeah}>

Geeseman and the SBJ guy have melted into the same person for me. Same?

lol yes

Bob isn't quite as mean-spirited and doesn't resort to sassy pot shots, but they're otherwise extremely similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back