Urine Trouble (Mueller Thread v. 16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clinton lost get over it.
Not only did they lie about it, but have multiple different lies about the meeting.

Because people lie when they think things look bad. What is your point.

But if he's not a spy why will agents possibly die if his names released

Also, there may be more than 1 spy

You can’t be this dense can you? This is not like Trump upset at fake leaking. Informants can also be at risk if their identity is known.

You can’t be this dense can you? This is not like Trump upset at fake leaking. Informants can also be at risk if their identity is known.

That's not the script skippy

They literally said if his names released other agents are in danger

I think u slurping up whatever the DOJ FBI CIA tell you shows which of us is dense

"It was a short introductory meeting, I asked Jared and Paul to stop by. We primarily discussed a program about the adoption of Russian children that was active and popular with American families years ago and was since ended by the Russian government ... it was not a big issue with the campaign at the time so there was no follow-up.."

I think that was among the first lies. Who knows what the count is now

Sounds just like the opposition research bob was talking about.

What exactly would it take for u to think the intelligence agencies were up to no good? Seriously, is there anything?

Anything illegal would do. As would anything significantly out of the norm.

Or maybe FusionGPS hired Steele who created the dossier. That’s been the narrative from the D&C. The Republicans also hired fusion GPS. Just because the dossier did not start when the Republicans were funding this effort doesn’t mean that the Democrats specifically to hold fusion GPS to hire British intelligence to use Russian informants to develop a fake dossier on trump.

Watching @Darkballs grind @bobgeese into a paste has been highly entertaining thus far.

Yeah, at this point it's like bobgeese is just trying to fling anything to the walls and hope that it sticks so he can scream "I TOLD YOU SO1!!!!!!11!"

Now back to my original point, people don't lie if they have not done anything wrong.

Anything illegal would do. As would anything significantly out of the norm.

So not revealing who actually funded the Dossier in the FISA application will do

FBI paying a foreign agent working for a political campaign against another will do?

Paying a spy/informant to infiltrate the Trump Campaign before an actual investigation will do

Unmasking and leaking names of people surveilled will do?

Now back to my original point, people don't lie if they have not done anything wrong.

Yes. Trying to get dirt on your political opponents is seen as wrong.

That's why both sides have lied about it

Hell, Adam Schiff got punked by 2 Russian comedians posing as Ukrainians. They said they had dirt on trump and he actually had his secretary email them for a meeting. Then he lied about it. Not illegal, just looks bad

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/n...prank-adam-schiff-fake-investigation-material

Geeseman and the SBJ guy have melted into the same person for me. Same?

So not revealing who actually funded the Dossier in the FISA application will do

No. As discussed ad nauseum in the Nunes memo thread, the funding of the Dossier was included in the warrant application. Nunes made vague accusations that this was the case, and that it was a fundamental part of why the judge granted the warrant. Neither of these things turned out to be true.

FBI paying a foreign agent working for a political campaign against another will do?

No. He was neither a foreign agent, nor was he working for another political campaign, nor is it clear he was paid. Look man if you're just going to keep mischaracterizing this when anyone can google this shit on their own, why stop at calling him a foreign agent.

Paying a spy/informant to infiltrate the Trump Campaign before an actual investigation will do

There is no official time when law enforcement can start an investigation. They can do that whenever the fuck they want. They can't conduct a search, or violate the constitution, but there is no time bar for when informants can get used. Why the fuck do you two keep bringing up "before the investigation" as if that has any relevance to its legality or ethics?

Unmasking and leaking names of people surveilled will do?

The Obama administration tripped over themselves to NOT implicate the trump campaign during the election, in an effort to appear impartial. If the Obama administration had wanted to hurt the trump campaign, it would have been as easy as leaking to the press that there was a current investigation with indictments on the way. That's all they had to do, and they never did it. So no dipshit, I've never bought into unmaskgate.

And before you throw out another batch of hypotheticals that don't resemble events as they actually happened, just assume I'll object to those too. Save us both some time.

Geeseman and the SBJ guy have melted into the same person for me. Same?

All either of them are doing is consistently asking, "So you think it's okay that [insert some bullshit that didn't happen]?" Between that, and constantly using the words "spy" and "spying", it's a rather small circle we're running in.

All either of them are doing is consistently asking, "So you think it's okay that [insert some bullshit that didn't happen]?" Between that, and constantly using the words "spy" and "spying", it's a rather small circle we're running in.

But informant is so many letters. It's easier to say spy.

No. As discussed ad nauseum in the Nunes memo thread, the funding of the Dossier was included in the warrant application. Nunes made vague accusations that this was the case, and that it was a fundamental part of why the judge granted the warrant. Neither of these things turned out to be true.

No. He was neither a foreign agent, nor was he working for another political campaign, nor is it clear he was paid. Look man if you're just going to keep mischaracterizing this when anyone can google this shit on their own, why stop at calling him a foreign agent.

There is no official time when law enforcement can start an investigation. They can do that whenever the fuck they want. They can't conduct a search, or violate the constitution, but there is no time bar for when informants can get used. Why the fuck do you two keep bringing up "before the investigation" as if that has any relevance to its legality or ethics?

The Obama administration tripped over themselves to NOT implicate the trump campaign during the election, in an effort to appear impartial. If the Obama administration had wanted to hurt the trump campaign, it would have been as easy as leaking to the press that there was a current investigation with indictments on the way. That's all they had to do, and they never did it. So no dipshit, I've never bought into unmaskgate.

And before you throw out another batch of hypotheticals that don't resemble events as they actually happened, just assume I'll object to those too. Save us both some time.

Lol. More untruths just like your Dossier claim

Clinton Campaign and DNC are not named in the FISA according to those who have actually seen it. That would be against the law withholding that info

Steele was indeed a foreign agent. At this point I'm thinking you just are not familiar with what is going on or are just lying

Do you still believe the Conservatives started the Dossier?

Oh. And about the start of the investigation. It's because that's what we have been told by the FBI. If the spying started BEFORE when the FBI states the counter intelligence investigation started that's a BIG problem. It means a government agency was spying on a campaign before any evidence was seen of a crime. Essentially u are saying Trump can have the FBI spy on all his political enemies. You really seem clueless on what's going on

Last edited:
So can u name a scenario where u would think the FBI/DOJ did something wrong.

Clearly breaking the law is not too far for u

How bout this. If the FISA applications are released and it shows that the DNC & Clinton Campaign info are in fact not noted within the application. Would that be wrong?

Damn I think Darkballs has hit his peak. Never seen him like this before.

He is wrecking the zhit out of geese and sbjj

Darkballs= {<Mcgoat}

Damn I think Darkballs has hit his peak. Never seen him like this before.

He is wrecking the zhit out of geese and sbjj

Darkballs= {<Mcgoat}

Wrecking is now having your posts debunked one right after the other?

So u believe his post stating the Dossier was first funded by Conservatives? Would u like to bet on that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back