Urine Trouble (Mueller Thread v. 16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For God's sake, can it be reasonably denied now?

Wouldn't our Trumpbots be incensed about this if it were ANYONE else?
And if it's shown Trump knew what Cohen was doing I'm cool with impeachment

And if it's shown Trump knew what Cohen was doing I'm cool with impeachment
Whether he knew about it, and where the money went. Trump would never let someone else get rich off of his name without getting his cut.

Glad to see @Darkballs take up the good fight.

@bobgeese and @SBJJ are complete partisans that will just continue to spread lies.

@bobgeese will just hear what Trump says and post articles he doesn't read and post horrible and inaccurate summaries of those articles to recruit people.

@SBJJ won't even go that far. He'll just use @bobgeese as a source and ask you to prove Bob wrong.
Polish. Still salty from our past disagreement. Really sad

How bout this again. A Ban bet to see who is a Real partisan using past posts as proof

Are U ready to man up? Or are u going to just keep talking

What lies did I spread? Or is this just u lying? Come on dude. Man up and post what I are accusing me of. Or are u going to pussy out like last time?

Let's see me lies

Let's Account bet on who's really a partisan. I'll give u a 6 post cusion

Last edited:
Whether he knew about it, and where the money went. Trump would never let someone else get rich off of his name without getting his cut.

Then I'm sure we will find that out. And when we do I'm for impeachment

I don't play sides. If he was selling out he should be impeached

I'm not a drone for 1side like some

lol yes

Bob isn't quite as mean-spirited and doesn't resort to sassy pot shots, but they're otherwise extremely similar.

I've never insulted a poster who did not insult first. You have many times

Would u like to do a search to see which of us has done that? Would u be willing to account bet on it?

I think the silliest thing about bob is that he clearly rushes the articles to the war room without really understanding the argument the article is making. You see him squirm his way from point to point getting refuted, only to morph is argument into something different in the hope to stay alive. If he just held off for an hour and then weighed in, he's at least survive a bit longer.

We are still waiting for a source that the conservatives started the funding of the Dossier and hired Steele

Here's a hint. I have an AP correction showing you are 100% lying here

I've never insulted a poster who did not insult first. You have many times

Would u like to do a search to see which of us has done that? Would u be willing to account bet on it?

Also Bob doesn't constantly squeal about account bets.

I don't insult you without quoting you or bring you up in random threads: I simply call you stupid when you make a stupid post. That just happens to occur with increasing frequency.

Also Bob doesn't constantly squeal about account bets.

I don't insult you without quoting you or bring you up in random threads: I simply call you stupid when you make a stupid post. That just happens to occur with increasing frequency.

Yea. Like how you were calling Elon Musk stupid in another thread. Calling him a Charlatan.

You have your small group of extreme partisans like Homer, Fawlty & Polish. But outside of that you really have no cred. Especially when you start threads proven false and dumped.

Squealing ? I'm simply asking u to back up what u say. Don't say it if u know it's false. And it's obviously false if u can't man up

We are still waiting for a source that the conservatives started the funding of the Dossier and hired Steele

Here's a hint. I have an AP correction showing you are 100% lying here
This was published in March 2018. Is there something from AP that refutes it?

In the spring of 2016, Steele got a call from Glenn Simpson, a former investigative reporter for the Wall Street Journal who, in 2011, had left journalism to co-found Fusion GPS. Simpson was hoping that Steele could help Fusion follow some difficult leads on Trump’s ties to Russia. Simpson said that he was working for a law firm, but didn’t name the ultimate client.

The funding for the project originally came from an organization financed by the New York investor Paul Singer, a Republican who disliked Trump. But, after it became clear that Trump would win the Republican nomination, Singer dropped out. At that point, Fusion persuaded Marc Elias, the general counsel for the Clinton campaign, to subsidize the unfinished research. This bipartisan funding history belies the argument that the research was corrupted by its sponsorship.

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2018/03/12/christopher-steele-the-man-behind-the-trump-dossier

Last edited:
Nice try. Political funding is not disclosing WHO actually funded it. Big difference

And No, the FBI can not just send a spy to your home
It's irrelevant who funded it, the judge knew it was politically motivated but still saw that it was credible enough to issue a warrant. Can you tell me why who funded it matters when the reason for it being funded matters?

Yes, yes they can, what crime is that?

It's irrelevant who funded it, the judge knew it was politically motivated but still saw that it was credible enough to issue a warrant. Can you tell me why who funded it matters when the reason for it being funded matters?

Yes, yes they can, what crime is that?
Any new information MUST be provided to the court

Any new information MUST be provided to the court
When was it known who funded the dossier?

You still didn't answer what crime is being committed by the FBI sending a spy/informant to your home.

Actually. They do have to. To the Congress and president

No. The FBI does not need to contact Congress or the President before they conduct an investigation. I have no idea why you would think that.

This guy has posted at least 3 things easily debunked. Yet he posts no sources when asked

And what source are you waiting on exactly? I've told you two dozen times that former intelligence employee's are not precluded from working with law enforcement. Now you want proof that Steele worked on the dossier for Republicans? Well I could just refer the any news outlet over the last year, or I could also do the same thing I've been doing and ask you why you think that matters. Using the Steele dossier as part of your evidence used to establish probable cause to justify a warrant is fine. This was disclosed on the warrant application and theres nothing wrong with it.

Now instead of bringing this up for the thousandth time why don't you tell us in plain language what law, code or regulation this violates. Don't just keep stamping your feet and insisting this is a big deal. Tell us what prohibits it or shut up about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back