Urine Trouble (Mueller Thread v. 16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You literally make this too easy...

First off, Halper IS a spy. The NYT is quoted (the first time he was involved in spying on presidential campaign) referring to him as a secret agent. Look up the definition of spy, it literally has secret agent in there.

Then this is the funniest part, you’ve cried about lying for the last few pages.

Why did the fbi lie about the start of the investigation???

That's great bob, now you just have to explain to us why a person who worked within the intelligence business is precluded from being an informant, and why the start of the investigation is relevant as to when law enforcement is barred from collecting information. You know, the thing i've been asking you about for about two dozen posts now.

That's great bob, now you just have to explain to us why a person who worked within the intelligence business is precluded from being an informant, and why the start of the investigation is relevant as to when law enforcement is barred from collecting information. You know, the thing i've been asking you about for about two dozen posts now.

He is a spy who was paid for spying. Deal with it.

Why did the fbi lie about what triggered the investigation?

No that’s not what happened. Steele was already working on the Dossier prior to being contracted. I’ll pull up the article if you’d like.

(I’m assuming you meant told and there was an autocorrect)

Democrats specifically told fusion GPS to hire British intelligence to use Russian informants”

That’s why they hired them, oppo research.

You’re confusing who’s rustled my friend.

Mr balls spent the last few pages going on about lies indicating wrongdoing. If the fbi lied about the start of the investigation, that implies wrongdoing.

<TheDonald>

He is a spy who was paid for spying. Deal with it.

And that's irrelevant bob. Deal with it.

Why did the fbi lie about what triggered the investigation?

The FBI can investigate within the confines of the Constitution into whatever they want. They don't need to broadcast it for you or anyone else, nor declare official start dates or anything else. So long as the breadth of their investigation satisfies the law of the land, no issue.

You can keep bringing it up and I'll keep telling you the same thing.

The FBI can investigate within the confines of the Constitution into whatever they want. They don't need to broadcast it for you or anyone else, nor declare official start dates or anything else. So long as the breadth of their investigation satisfies the law of the land, no issue.

Well at least now you’re admitting he was a spy.

You’re almost there.

Well at least now you’re admitting he was a spy.

You’re almost there.

I admitted that he worked in intelligence with the pretty big caveat of that having nothing to do with helping your argument. But take the points where you can get them bob.

I admitted that he worked in intelligence with the pretty big caveat of that having nothing to do with helping your argument. But take the points where you can get them bob.

And did the nyt previously refer to him a a “secret agent”?

What if they referred to him as the most evilest man in the world? What legal implications would we be looking at bob?

I accept your concession.

Btw, I hope you never tried your embarrassing debate techniques in court.

All either of them are doing is consistently asking, "So you think it's okay that [insert some bullshit that didn't happen]?" Between that, and constantly using the words "spy" and "spying", it's a rather small circle we're running in.
"Aye, and at warp 10, we're going no where mighty fast."

<TrumpWrong1>

There was absolutely nothing wrong with the Trump Tower meeting. It’s opposition research. Just like democrats paying for Russian propaganda in the Steel dossier.

It’s what they did with the dossier and the fisa court that makes it a scandal.

I’ve been wrong maybe 7 times in the whole time I’ve posted here.
This post only serves to reinforce the fact that you're delusional.

Actually. They do have to. To the Congress and president

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back