Urijah Faber vs. Michael McDonald OFFICIAL co-main UFC on FOX 9.

I'm going to go with McDonald. I think his youth, hunger, and power will be the difference. Faber is a big fish in a small pond at 135, not many people can match him down there. Alcantar rocked him, I think McDonald >> Alcantar.
We'll see. Great fight.

I don't recall Iuri ever even hitting Faber standing

Suprised to see so many picking Faber. McDonald is a beast and his improving faster than any other fighter in the division.

Should be a good one, I really didn't want to see this fight happen though as I was hoping they each could make their way back to the title shot without having to tangle with each other. Oh well, if I had to pick a winner I'd go with Faber by sub.

He didn't rock him, he reversed Faber's TD attempt, and had him mounted though.

Wow, I'm going to have to rewatch it. I don't know what fight I'm thinking of (might not even be Faber?)

I thought he rocked him in the 1st minute? Maybe I'm remembering a different fight?

You are. Yuri took him down in 6 seconds. Faber reversed and stayed on top for the round. Hardly any striking at all in that fight

Im guessing MM vs Benavidez is the main event

Great fight to make. I've got to go with Faber via experience and being the stud that he is, though McDonald is my favorite young up and comer and he'll have the belt someday. I'd bet on Faber, but root for Mayday. Going to be a great fight I'd say.

great fight, I think Faber will take a close decision or maybe lock some submission in round 3 but I think he WILL be in trouble at some point in this fight.

Back