Urijah Faber vs. Michael McDonald OFFICIAL co-main UFC on FOX 9.

Faber better not box with that boy

Wow, Faber really just going for legendary status. This guy never backs down against matching up against the top fighters. And winning

Dana said most likely main event is Pettis/Grant. This would be a good back up though.

oh that would be good, i'm just guessing because of location that Benavidez headlines

I thought he rocked him in the 1st minute? Maybe I'm remembering a different fight?

I don't remember him rocking him, I just remember Faber going for a TD and ending up on the bottom with Iuri in full mount. Don't think it was set up by a strike, but I haven't rewatched the fight so it's possible you're remembering rightly but none of the play by plays I quickly checked mentioned it

Faber is going to take him down and not get subbed too.

Exciting fight. I'm thinking Faber locks up a choke late in the third.

Faber.

I like Mayday, but Faber is just a different beast.

I never bet against Faber but this one is too close......i'm going to go with Michael.

Rarely do I say this, but this Co-main needs to be 5 rounds.

Uriah Faber hasn't lost a zuffa nont title fight ever , odd fact

That said i think his wrestling will neutralize Mcdonald.

This fight can really go either way. I'm picking McDonald though as I feel it's his time he's younger quicker and I feel he might be able to take Faber down and keep him there. Faber could still win though very easily I just have a feeling McDonald is going to pull it off.

Like both guys but im a huge mcdonald fan! The kid is awesome and i see him getting the KO here!

This fight can really go either way. I'm picking McDonald though as I feel it's his time he's younger quicker and I feel he might be able to take Faber down and keep him there. Faber could still win though very easily I just have a feeling McDonald is going to pull it off.

U think hes gonna take faber down ... Lol

Back