Urijah Faber vs. Michael McDonald OFFICIAL co-main UFC on FOX 9.

arkridge, I restored this. Is that cool?

arkridge, I restored this. Is that cool?

If you wanna bring back my individual threads for each piece of news that's cool too. People aren't responding to the combined one too well. Probably easier for people to see each individual headline.

Have a feeling Mayday would have Faber reeling at one point in the fight.

But my brain picks Faber via decision. 29-28. (Losing the 1st round)

My heart is picking Mayday via KO/TKO

I can't watch man I love Faber and McDonald is my boy!! Won't watch this fight.

Awesome fight, I hope to see Faber win.

As a big fan of both, I hate this fight.

Same. I like both guys, but it had to happen at some point. They have a lot of mutual respect for each other which is great, it will be a fight to remember for sure.

I love this fight, and hopefully it is the opposite of the Ellenberger/Rory fight in terms of result, which it inevitably will be, with Faber always going for the Win hard, and Mikey always going for the kill.

I wanna see both these guys fight Barao again.

I love both these fighters. I think this fight is gonna be awesome but I'll go with Faber.

Faber via UD or Sub

McDonald def has the power to finish Faber though.

Wowwwwwwwwwww. Big fan of both guys. Probably will root for McDonald, but I also want the asschin to win a UFC title before retiring.

I'm going to go with McDonald. I think his youth, hunger, and power will be the difference. Faber is a big fish in a small pond at 135, not many people can match him down there. Alcantar rocked him, I think McDonald >> Alcantar.
We'll see. Great fight.

Faber is the worst match-up for McDonald in the division IMO.

Back