Urijah Faber vs. Michael McDonald OFFICIAL co-main UFC on FOX 9.

Pains me to have two of my favorites matched up. That said I am going with the younger killer in Mayday, he's a special kind of fighter. The dude is absolutely fearless and a murderer in the octagon.

I think this will be McDonald's night.....I got him winning this one. I think we have seen the best from Faber and I don't expect anything new. McDonald will see this as a huge opportunity and come in even better then his last fight

Yes! Awesome matchup imo. I picking Mayday but wouldn't be shocked by a Faber UD.

Wicked fight. Faber UD, it should be very competitive. MacDonald is a threat everywhere but I see Urijah dictating the fight and surviving if he does get clipped.

Whoever wins definitely deserves a title shot. Win or lose, MacDonald has a bright future.

Tough to call Faber has it by sub or GNP or Mayday has it by sub or KO. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Tough to call but it could be a classic.

Faber should be the favourite. Going with Mayday though, that kid is a future champion.

fabers gonna wrestle the shit outta him...and probably guillotine him

This is a gimme fight for Faber.

I honestly feel sorry for Mayday.

Like them both but I gotta go with Faber in this one. I wouldn't surprise me if McDonald got the win though.

people writing off Mcdonald might be in the wrong...

Dude's legit.. if it stays standing McDonald will win

I dont want Faber to win but he does by sub, again

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back