Uriah Hall/Mayhem Miller Scuffle Video

Lol so that "punch" is the reason some people think Hall was the aggressor who should be charged with assault? Punch didn't even look like it land, and it looked more like a slap, not some full blown haymaker sucker punch. Mayhem was also clearly asking for it. People get their face curb stomped for way less than that. Overhyped drama is overhyped.

Thank God Hall has you guys in here helping out with damage control.

What is wrong with you people?

am i the only one thats disgusted by him yelling ni**a in the face of a black man repeatedly? i dont even consider myself racially sensitive. rondas ranting about racism over eyebrow jokes was retarded imo. what mayhem did was absolutely disgusting. what organization, brand, etc would want to be associated with that guy? mayhems lost it and is doing irreversible damage. that bully beatdown money cant last forever

Ronda's whole MO is to create something out of absolutely nothing and have a pity party like she's the victim.

I absolutely detest her now.

You are beyond any form of reason if you can't admit that's a cheap shot when someone tries to punch you when someone is between you.

I repeat, again, Miller is hands down, chin up, just talking to Hall and some guy is inbetween them stopping them from fighting.

It's from this position that Hall attempts to punch Miller, he punches OVER the shoulder of the guy towards Miller who's not only not ready, but clearly not there to fight.

It's the epitome of a cheap shot, and, the fucking hilarious part is is that Hall couldn't even land it.

dude youre fucking retarded. you might consider yourself some sort of zen master but this is real life and real people we are dealing with. if youve spent any time on planet earth you would know that screaming bitch ni**a in the face of a black guy over and over is going to lead to the guy losing his cool. if you arent expecting hall to do something youre a fucking moron. even if you believe violence isnt the answer it doesnt change the fact that you should expect someone to punch you in the face when you act that way

a cheap shot? get the fuck out of here with that shit

Lol at the weak people crying over Uriah hitting that bum mayhem

seriously!

the guy does everything in the book to get another man to swing on him,and he gets hit with a grazing punch and people are losing their minds hhaha

dude youre fucking retarded. you might consider yourself some sort of zen master but this is real life and real people we are dealing with. if youve spent any time on planet earth you would know that screaming bitch ni**a in the face of a black guy over and over is going to lead to the guy losing his cool. if you arent expecting hall to do something youre a fucking moron. even if you believe violence isnt the answer it doesnt change the fact that you should expect someone to punch you in the face when you act that way

a cheap shot? get the fuck out of here with that shit

You're clearly upset. Stop being such a mental midget and you'll understand these issues better.

Lol at the weak people crying over Uriah hitting that bum mayhem

not sticking up for mayhem but its hilarious to call him a bum when hes done more in the sport and beaten better op- hell hes even lost to better opponents than hall lol

Miller is such a loser, god I wish that fight with sakuraba never happened. We have to live with that sub

I use to think Mayhem was a smart/funny guy who liked to act a little crazy/wild for entertainment purposes. Lately he's been straight up falling off the grid though, very disappointing.

My sentiments exactly

Inb4 600 posts talking shit about Mayhem while acting like Hall was completely justified in throwing a punch.

What else do you expect people to say? Miller is a washed up nutjob who went out of his way to provoke a pro fighter. That's the story.

Thank God Hall has you guys in here helping out with damage control.

What is wrong with you people?

Nice to see that through all his assault charges, domestic violence, and racism, people will still stick up for him.

What is wrong with you?

Inb4 600 posts talking shit about Mayhem while acting like Hall was completely justified in throwing a punch.

Mayhem must have really pissed Hall off because hasn't Hall stated that he doesn't like fighting outside of the octagon?

Mayhem must have really pissed Hall off because hasn't Hall stated that he doesn't like fighting outside of the octagon?

im sure he didnt,but getting called out in front of a bunch of people and taking into account that everyone allready thinks the guys got no killer instinct ( a fact of which im sure mayhem is aware of) well...anyone would lose their temper

You're clearly upset. Stop being such a mental midget and you'll understand these issues better.

dude youre a fucking retard. cheap shot? go run your mouth all day with your hands down and chin up. see how many times you get tagged. maybe after you get laid out a dozen times you will start to expect whats coming

fuck youre stupid

Miller is such a loser, god I wish that fight with sakuraba never happened. We have to live with that sub

goddamnit man i forgot about that

Back