Uriah Hall/Mayhem Miller Scuffle Video

mayhem would probably take hall rousey armbared himand all hall has is one hl kick against someonewho didnt even make the show

Am I the only one who saw Roger Huerta appear and drop Mayhem on his head?

How are people supporting Mayhem in this? Mayhem went up to an ex-Girlfriend he has been arrested for assaulting before and started intimidating her, etc. Hall stepped in to defend her and Mayhem instantly started hurling racial slurs at him.

Losing your temper and throwing a punch is completely understandable and 99% of people in that situation would do the same thing to someone yelling "n*****" in their face.

Another prime example of someone holding the species back. You guys are clearly not from educated, civilized and governed regions of the world where things like freedom of speech and self control exist.

Did you hear what Mayhem was calling him in the video?

its amazing how retarded you are

mayhem: bicth ni**a

Hall: dear mayhem. i am going to respond to you screaming insults and racial slurs in my face by throwing a punch. put up your dukes

mayhem: youre going to throw a punch? wow i wasnt expecting that! thanks for not throwing a sucker punch

gtfo

There's a couple of other options you're acting like are unreasonable. Here they are:

1) Hall fires back with his own barrage of insults; you know, fighting with the same weapons.

2) Saying that Mayhem is pretty nuts and it's not worth his time to get into a shouting match or a physical altercation with this guy. Seems that his friend's were trying to tell him as much.

Lol please.

I'm not a fan of either of these guys. I also don't think Hall punching Mayhem was a smart move on his part. But seriously, LOTS of people in the last thread were saying shit like "Hall brutally assaulted Mayhem for expressing his right of freedom of speech! He should've been arrested on the spot!" If you think Hall was in the wrong more than Mayhem (again, not saying Hall didn't do anything wrong) here then you're delusional.

All I'm saying is nothing noteworthy even really happened except finding out Mayhem is socially retarded and that Hall reacted in a bad but understandable manner to Mayhem's provocation.

I didn't see the last thread, and, clearly Hall didn't assault anyone (he tried to, but missed!). He could always use the whole "I saw a mosquito" argument.

Miller is beyond help, we all know this, the guy is a fucking mental case, in and out of prison, in and out of hospitals. Why is Hall letting him get to him? It's not like some half wit moron troll who's career and life is in the toilet is going to get me to commit assault on television and potentially ruin my career and life.

Another prime example of someone holding the species back. You guys are clearly not from educated, civilized and governed regions of the world where things like freedom of speech and self control exist.

Freedom of speech may not apply here.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=92644&page=1

Lonny Rae doesn't deny that he used a racial slur last October after seeing a black man scuffle with his wife, who like Rae is white. For uttering an ugly word in what he says was the heat of the moment as he tried to defend his wife, Idaho prosecutors are charging him with a hate crime that could land him in jail for five years.

The Raes and their lawyer, Edgar Steele, say he has been scapegoated by a state that has become overly sensitive to characterizations that it is a home to white separatist racists.

Since the incident, which occurred after a high school football game that Rae's wife, Kimberly, was covering for a local paper, both the Raes found themselves out of work and essentially driven out of town as a result of the bad publicity, they say.

What shocked them more than that was the prosecutor's decision to charge Lonny Rae with felony malicious harassment and disturbing the peace, while not filing charges against the man who scuffled with his wife over her camera.

Please, I'm all ears, always wanted to be educated by a little princess who's been raised in a bubble and never left her mother's basement.

Did you hear what Mayhem was calling him in the video?

Why do you empower Mayhem so much? Is Hall a fucking marionette doll?

Say these magic words and I lose control over my body and start to commit crimes!

Damn, that must suck? I couldn't imagine having a lack of self control like that.

if you call one black man a ni**er it doesnt make you a racist.

If you go around calling every black person a ni**er it does.

He was just saying what he had to say to piss uriah off in the heat of the moment. We dont know if it was justified or not. So no one can really comment on that.

But it's no different then if you are trying to provoke some overweight person and you call them a fat fuck over and over. He's just lookign for something to verbally attack with.

That being said. That punch wasn't cheap. A cheap shot is punching someone when there is no altercation or when the person is trying to walk away or deescalate the confrontation.

There was a confrontation and mayhem was escalating it. At some point it was going to turn physical. I hate when people call teh first person to turn it physical cheap. That's bullshit.

If you don't want to get hit then de escalate the situation and leave. Mayhem chose to stay and provoke uriah further there is nothing cheap about uriah hitting(trying to) him.

But mayhem isn't racist.

Sorry but if you talk shit and then use a racial slur you deserve to get punched in the face.

its not even about whats right or wrong. its about common fucking sense. its wrong to steal. am i going to walk through a bad neighborhood at night with Mr T levels of gold around my neck? no. am i going to piss on the confederate flag at a nascar event? no. am i going to scream bitch ni**a in the face of a black dude 6 times? no. if i do those things i know what to expect. its not about right or wrong. if you know what to expect its not a fucking sucker punch. anyone in their right mind knows whats coming. if you know whats coming then its in fact not a sucker punch.

phoenix is a straight up retard

Please, I'm all ears, always wanted to be educated by a little princess who's been raised in a bubble and never left her mother's basement.

Just ignore him. He is clearly trolling.

He actually thinks that people would rather watch a boring Ben Askren type of fight then an exciting Leonard Garcia fight in the other thread

damn, that was pretty weak. I preferred the vivid imagination of sherdoggers to the real thing

Why do you empower Mayhem so much? Is Hall a fucking marionette doll?

Say these magic words and I lose control over my body and start to commit crimes!

Damn, that must suck? I couldn't imagine having a lack of self control like that.

I'm 100% sure there is something someone could bring up that really strikes a nerve with you and cause you to become aggressive. You've never done something irrational in the heat of an argument?

Wow you must be the perfect human. I'm sure you've never made an irrational decision in your life.

Back