Uriah Hall/Mayhem Miller Scuffle Video

Nice to see that through all his assault charges, domestic violence, and racism, people will still stick up for him.

What is wrong with you?

I'm not sticking up for anyone. Just stating the facts based off the evidence we see.

This video has nothing to do with Hall or Miller, they are the mediums in which the interaction exists, change the names and personalities, histories and futures of the fighters and my comments still stand.

So honestly, what the hell is wrong with you? You don't even get the fact I'm making a comment based on the events, and not fighter bias. I think Miller is, well, something that would probably get me banned.

Having said that, Hall looks 100x worse in this video. People who throw sucker punches are the lowest of the low in my opinion. Learn to control and wield your emotions, it's crucial for maturation and growth. Hall, clearly, has no concept of this.

those are the same pussies who are on big marks case about a dumb video posted on fb

dude that video was gross, and if my boss saw me posting tht kinda shit id be fired.

dont think mark should be fired, but Miguel Torres got cut for a tweet that was far less graphic.

on topic tho, it sounds like miller is using a hard "er" vs "a" when insulting hall. Mayhem needs help, something is wrong with him. I dont hate him tho, I pity him

Mayhem must have really pissed Hall off because hasn't Hall stated that he doesn't like fighting outside of the octagon?

Hall doesn't even like fighting inside the octogon.

....And missed!

If you're going to take a cheap shot at someone who's behind another person, at least fucking land it. His hands were down, his chin was up, and Hall still couldn't even hit the mark.

Cheap shot? lol...

Miller had it coming.

dude youre a fucking retard. cheap shot? go run your mouth all day with your hands down and chin up. see how many times you get tagged. maybe after you get laid out a dozen times you will start to expect whats coming

fuck youre stupid

Yeah, because someone "saying something" warrants them being physically beat up and laid out a couple dozen times.

Again, it's pretty clear you are not from a civilized culture, or if you happen to be in one, clearly don't understand it or the point of it's inception.

Honestly, you are beyond reason and I realized this awhile ago, but for the sake of the world and culture you live in please do not procreate or attempt to raise children. You are incredibly immature and emotional, you have absolutely no bearing on reality.

there is no forum in any setting where using the N word like that as an insult is acceptable. if he and hall were chilling and having a rap battle in jest then that's one thing, but when its used with venom and disdain that is unacceptable imo. mayhem made a huge mistake, and he will never get it off his back.

I'm not sticking up for anyone. Just stating the facts based off the evidence we see.

This video has nothing to do with Hall or Miller, they are the mediums in which the interaction exists, change the names and personalities, histories and futures of the fighters and my comments still stand.

So honestly, what the hell is wrong with you? You don't even get the fact I'm making a comment based on the events, and not fighter bias. I think Miller is, well, something that would probably get me banned.

Having said that, Hall looks 100x worse in this video. People who throw sucker punches are the lowest of the low in my opinion. Learn to control and wield your emotions, it's crucial for maturation and growth. Hall, clearly, has no concept of this.

^ Most reasonable post in this thread. Mayhem slipped the punch with ease. Uriah is a cool guy but I think he looks equally bad. Neither are UFC caliber guys. That being said, Mayhem would grind him out and submit him and I don't even like Mayhem.

Cheap shot? lol...

Miller had it coming.

Another prime example of someone holding the species back. You guys are clearly not from educated, civilized and governed regions of the world where things like freedom of speech and self control exist.

I used to feel bad for mayhem and thought he was a interesting character and now well... We all know what he is

its amazing how retarded you are

mayhem: bicth ni**a

Hall: dear mayhem. i am going to respond to you screaming insults and racial slurs in my face by throwing a punch. put up your dukes

mayhem: youre going to throw a punch? wow i wasnt expecting that! thanks for not throwing a sucker punch

gtfo

Thank God Hall has you guys in here helping out with damage control.

What is wrong with you people?

Lol please.

I'm not a fan of either of these guys. I also don't think Hall punching Mayhem was a smart move on his part. But seriously, LOTS of people in the last thread were saying shit like "Hall brutally assaulted Mayhem for expressing his right of freedom of speech! He should've been arrested on the spot!" If you think Hall was in the wrong more than Mayhem (again, not saying Hall didn't do anything wrong) here then you're delusional.

All I'm saying is nothing noteworthy even really happened except finding out Mayhem is socially retarded and that Hall reacted in a bad but understandable manner to Mayhem's provocation.

Back