MestizoIV

Milk Steak Belt
@Black
Reaction score
[YT]7OpoPE-mdfo[/YT]

So thats what it takes to get Uriah Hall to engage with you

I could barely see Hall in the vid.
But looks like he missed the punch.
Mayhem should stick with his MTV shows... guy is totally irrelevant to MMA.

Lol. I still like Mayhem, fuck what yall think. :cool:

Edit: I wonder what got them pissed at each other in the first place.

The punch only grazed him, it also looks like Miller spits at him after the punch.

Mayhem is an idiot.

mayhem just livin that life of getting beaten up and thrown in jail for no good reason

I use to think Mayhem was a smart/funny guy who liked to act a little crazy/wild for entertainment purposes. Lately he's been straight up falling off the grid though, very disappointing.

am i the only one thats disgusted by him yelling ni**a in the face of a black man repeatedly? i dont even consider myself racially sensitive. rondas ranting about racism over eyebrow jokes was retarded imo. what mayhem did was absolutely disgusting. what organization, brand, etc would want to be associated with that guy? mayhems lost it and is doing irreversible damage. that bully beatdown money cant last forever

Lol. I still like Mayhem, fuck what yall think. :cool:

Edit: I wonder what got them pissed at each other in the first place.

Mayhem called him a bitch ***** like 6 times.

And the punch clearly didn't connect, so maybe Sherdog's army of keyboard legal experts can stop positioning for charges to be filed for assault.

Inb4 600 posts talking shit about Mayhem while acting like Hall was completely justified in throwing a punch.

Something being justified isn't the same as it being legal. Hall was completely justified.

Dat killer instinct finally came out lol

....And missed!

If you're going to take a cheap shot at someone who's behind another person, at least fucking land it. His hands were down, his chin was up, and Hall still couldn't even hit the mark.

Inb4 600 posts talking shit about Mayhem while acting like Hall was completely justified in throwing a punch.

if you carry on like mayhem was,you are asking for it.

Mayhem called him a bitch ***** like 6 times.

Yeh I got that. But I don't think he just walked up out of the blue and was like "hey, you're a bitch as n!gga." Then again it's Mayhem, so he may have.

Back