[update] Cody Garbrandt vs Bodybuilder Shallow King

lol'd hard when faber started yelling "he's hurt" he was about to cry on cody stiff body

its on the news... they started fighting in a bar then busted through onto the street. codys kid saw it on the news and him and his mother rushed down to see the fight... cody got knocked down then had a flashback of his former fights... he got up as his son yelled "go for it" and was like " yo shallow king, i didnt hear no bell" then they started fighting again... shallows agent told him not to and told him if he lost he was done... cody ended up winning the fight then punching shallows agent as he threatened to sue him
Is that Rocky V?

Cody is in hospital..Not looking good

Cody deserves a rematch, he got caught. It happens

All of you should be banned for fake news. Not even funny.

Loved it when Cody was out cold and the bodybuilder just said "Im not surprised motherfuckers"..... It looked like the manlets at TAM didn't know where to run..... LOL

LOL at all these WME shills getting mad at us for reporting the truth. Sorry, your new cash cow got exposed. Might as well just strip him of the belt and hand it to Dillashaw now

TJ must be sitting somewhere, thinking DJ won't fight me, Cody was supposed to fight me, but he'd rather twitter war with a weight lifter that has a shitty haircut..

Wow, was finally able to find the video just now. When Cody went limp the guy had gotten his point across, the follow up Hendo punch was really a dick move. I hope Cody is okay after this bullshit.

I havent seen such an epic thread the last one i recall was my friends say i look like Pettis

Looks like that dude ended up leaving shortly after showing up. Looked like Cody wasn't downstairs to meet him immediately so the guy just left right away and is claiming Necktats is a coward.

It says on shallow king twitter video coming soon, so proof should eventually come out. If he really knocked out Cody and got it on video, he definitely will make it public lol or at the very least sell it

Just saw the video. Brutal tornado kick knockout. Body builder guy could be the next shogun tbh imo

DAT KO DOE....when you see it you'll shit bricks
33urfpx.jpg

Sherdog is so dumb. Really wish mods would do their job with shit like this

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Epsteins Guard
Back