[update] Cody Garbrandt vs Bodybuilder Shallow King

Cody Garbrandt footage at 9:00

Is everyone in Sacramento walking without a shirt through the streets and goes into shops like that?

I dont get it , looks like TAM decided to film all the unnecessary stuff and leave everything that could prove their point out. Great camera work Scorcese. They kind of invite this retard to give them backlash for it.

For everyone saying he should have stayed at the gym, there was a TAM guy getting in his face trying to grab the glasses off his face. The dude looked like a crack head too. The BB was totally justified going for Starbucks while Cody returned. It didn't matter anyway since they found him at the Starbucks. The footage that I have seen posted as the fight looks like it was filmed by a guy having a seizure and its like 10 seconds long so its hard to tell what really happened.

Funny thing is, Cody would go outside and take his swings. I hope if it happens, he gets hurt so bad, breaking his hand or something it ends his career. Would serve him right. Supposed to be a pro fighter, and engaging in this middle school bullshit..

Lol Cody strikes me as the type of guy to hold beef with generic high schooler #327 because he called him a douche in the hallway ten years ago and cody still hasn't let it go to this day.

I am referring to him say he is hurt. Then he is outside trying to street fight some meat-head..

Lol he's not going to fight the guy on the street.

He'd make him sign the waiver and call it sparring. People get their teeth knocked out in sparring every fucking day, nothing happens. Once you sign the waiver it's on you, the lawsuits are just gonna waste your money.

It's a lot less dangerous, difficult and risky than fighting Dillashaw in a title fight with a hurt back. He'd crack the dudes head in no time and get on with his day.

This is all staged.

of ALL the threads that deserve to be in the wasteland,

i cant believe you allowed this 1 to be here.

yer worst pick since axing the like button, sir.

of ALL the threads that deserve to be in the wasteland,

i cant believe you allowed this 1 to be here.

yer worst pick since axing the like button, sir.
I didn't do it, lol. It was filled with lies when things were going down anyways. Thus leading to it's demise.

I didn't do it, lol. It was filled with lies when things were going down anyways. Thus leading to it's demise.

so what, pull rank.

(its not like normal threads are bastions of truth around here)

also, check yer pms plz, sir.

thx.

there was a TAM guy getting in his face trying to grab the glasses off his face.
Didn't look like that from what I could tell. Sounded like he it was pretty calm, he was just asking questions like "So why are you doing this anyway?". No signs of any struggle like that.
Sure, he got more annoying at the end but that was after the bodybuilder said "Cody aint here so I'm leaving"

Is there a video from the other guys phone with a better angle?
The dude looked like a crack head too.
True. But for someone hyping something for months, 5 minutes with a crackhead shouldn't scare them off...especially when you're live streaming it.
The BB was totally justified going for Starbucks while Cody returned.
But if he was going to Starbucks why did he say "Cody ain't here so I'm leaving".
Totally sounds like he was calling it off, and by leaving he probaly made other guys at the gym think he was cancelling the entire deal.
The footage that I have seen
Can you post it?

5:00 Lol

I've never seen a man so scared in my life

Back