***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

How is it wrong?

I'm going to love you furiously googling for an answer and acting like a smug dipshit when its not what is supposed to happen lmao
You mistake me for someone who actually cares enough about what you think lmao. I’m smug? yet here you are pretending you know the defensive strategy on a particular play like you are part of the team. If I provided insight on the defensive strategy for that same play, it would still be an opinion. Probably wrong like yours because we don’t know, so it’s a waste of time.

Keep thinking you’re so intelligent and know though. It’s cute.

MJ foresaw the idiocy and laziness of this era 32 years ago. Unmatched basketball IQ. Unparalleled skill. GOAT.

Werent you the guy overrating the heat? Please don’t bring your jinx to my Mavs. Thank you
I was not I said they'd win a game ur the hater who had them swept calm down

Last edited:
I was not I said they'd win a game ur the hater who had them swept calm down
lol wrong. I said they would win one but it wouldn’t be a surprise if they got swept which is still true since they needed a miracle game to win. Every other game was a bloodbath. You also said the Heat were a bad first round matchup for them lmao and you had the heat winning two games…

Don’t jinx my mavs please. Thanks

lol wrong. I said they would win one but it wouldn’t be a surprise if they got swept which is still true since they needed a miracle game to win. Every other game was a bloodbath. You also said the Heat were a bad first round matchup for them lmao and you had the heat winning two games…

Don’t jinx my mavs please. Thanks
Mavs in 4 all 35+ blowouts how's that for a jinx

Correct me if I'm wrong, but other than Kyrie, there aren't any star players left in the playoffs who have been in the finals before 2023.

The tide is changing.

Boston were in the Finals in 2022 but yeah it's a bit strange to see so many people not in the second round.

Last edited:
Kleber out with a separated shoulder, year is over for him.

Got a bad feeling the wolves are going to maul the Nuggies.

Damn Minnesota thumping Denver already looks like ant gonna have 40 +

Seeing as you were very wrong before, jinx is alive
How was i wrong I said Boston in 5 or 6 how's that way wrong lol I said the heat as an 8th seed were dangerous and a bad matchup ( they usually are for Boston)i never said they'd win the series stop projecting

How was i wrong I said Boston in 5 or 6 how's that way wrong lol I said the heat as an 8th seed for dangerous i never said they'd win the series stop projecting
Lmao you said you predicted two game which was a lie. Now you’re saying or maybe one. Saying the heat were dangerous and a threat to them was obviously wrong. I’m going off of what you said and not projecting a thing.

We'll see, everyone seems to jump out to a lead on the Nuggets, its keeping that lead that seems really hard.
Yea true this gonna be a long series imo either team can win in 6 or 7

Back