Untold Story of Charges Against Assange

From my understanding, some of the excuses from Assange are that the women were pressured to bring on charges.
That wouldn't really fit with the excuse they are man hating devils.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-12-07/julian-assange-goes-public-on-rape-allegations/8099276

Is there one theory people can agree on why he is innocent. Or just throwing stuff at the wall to what sticks.

Not saying there wasn't any political influence. But looking at the story he probably did it.
Rapist at the worst douche back that uses his position to sleep with subordinates at the least.
But it's clear he is not a hero or anything. I certainly wouldn't want that guy to date, my daughter.

Of course they were pressured to bring charges. The US intelligence put everyone to the screws to stop Assange from ruining their business.

Why do you post like this? Bigly weird.
not really
gruber was a pariah on these forums for the months leading up to and during the election
his shitposting was legendary
nothing but pizza this and pedophile spirit cooking this and
"lock her up"

then he vanished like a virgin on prom night
normally a persons that passionate about a subject doesnt vanish after the election
no gloating
no partying
just gone
thats not the least bit fishy?

not really
gruber was a pariah on these forums for the months leading up to and during the election
"lock her up"

normally a persons that passionate about a subject doesnt vanish after the election
no gloating
no partying
just gone
Fishy? Like the smell of your drawers? I kid I kid relax.

He had a goal... he completed that goal. He also has a wife and he spent a insane amount of time on the forums which pissed her off. He also sent pics of her to people to buy votes for me, I saw them... maybe she did too and he got in trouble, idk.

Why are you obsessing over him?

Fishy? Like the smell of your drawers? I kid I kid relax.

He had a goal... he completed that goal. He also has a wife and he spent a insane amount of time on the forums which pissed her off. He also sent pics of her to people to buy votes for me, I saw them... maybe she did too and he got in trouble, idk.

Why are you obsessing over him?
not in the least
just seems he was his #1 supporter and now is gone from the forums after he spent so much time lauding his praises

No corruption?
To name a few,
Pay-To-Play,
Foreign donations,
Bernie getting ass raped.

Is there any evidence with your claim about Russia having an arranged agreement with Wikileaks?

I totally agree with all the leaks being one sided. It poses questions not assumptions.
I think Mick made the best post of collective info on Russia/Wiki, but I'm going to ignore the standard "show me the evidence" tactic that never, ever, ever admits anything, no matter how much comes to light. At this point, if you haven't found summaries of this, it's your fault, and not my burden. You have to bring something to the table. So far you've brought dick.

Pay to play has never been proven as far as criminal allegations go, though there was certainly some of that going on. That's pretty normal, but if it's not explicit quid pro quo, it's legal. That's government for you. Name an administration or campaign that hasn't done that. I'll wait. It's nothing special. See the current administration for a laugh.

Foreign donations are not illegal or corrupt.

Bernie wasn't ass-raped, but rather a faction of democratic leadership was trying to preserve the party against an outsider threat. That's exactly what the political parties do when independents challenge them. It's legal, not corrupt, and perfectly normal- and to my eyes, it wasn't even a dirty campaign.

You can stop deflecting now.

I guess I'm a bit of a shitty liberal on this, because I don't see a major problem with fucking over a guy whose mission in life is espionage against the US.

Because you don't get to judge his intent, as his speech is protected by the US Constitution.

No where does it say, protection for the fourth estate as long as you play ball with uncle sam.

What part of this statement do you disagree with, self proclaimed liberal?

Like so much of our law these days it is being re-interpreted with words that just magically appeared. At some point the word intent was added to our protections for a free press, and yet strange enough no amendment has been made to the US constitution.

Because you don't get to judge his intent, as his speech is protected by the US Constitution.

No where does it say, protection for the fourth estate as long as you play ball with uncle sam.

What part of this statement do you disagree with, self proclaimed liberal?

Like so much of our law these days it is being re-interpreted with words that just magically appeared. At some point the word intent was added to our protections for a free press, and yet strange enough no amendment has been made to the US constitution.
Espionage is a special case, basically. Fuck him and his parents. Kill him, arrest him on false charges, don't care.

not in the least
just seems he was his #1 supporter and now is gone from the forums after he spent so much time lauding his praises
Yeah he stopped posting in the WR after the election, not sure if it was the WR one or Trump/Hillary.

I really don't think it has to do with Trumps current situations as he's hardly posted regardless and Trump isn't impeached...

Espionage is a special case, basically. Fuck him and his parents. Kill him, arrest him on false charges, don't care.

The espionage act is BS, and any self respecting liberal should be ashamed for defending it, or demanding it's use.

The espionage act is BS, and any self respecting liberal should be ashamed for defending it, or demanding it's use.
Nah, he's angle-shooting our laws. You can only pull a tiger's tail so many times. He's very lucky to be alive. The minute you engage in espionage, fuck you.

Nah, he's angle-shooting our laws. You can only pull a tiger's tail so many times. He's very lucky to be alive. The minute you engage in espionage, fuck you.

No, he actually believes in a declassified world.

I agree with him btw. Our over classification has become "angle shooting laws". AKA Selective enforcement of classified laws, see hillary clinton.

Our government just classifies shit that is inconvenient to tell the truth on.

No, he actually believes in a declassified world.

I agree with him btw. Our over classification has become "angle shooting laws". AKA Selective enforcement of classified laws, see hillary clinton.

Our government just classifies shit that is inconvenient to tell the truth on.
Of course he doesn't believe in a declassified world. He's sat on everything against the republicans, and vigorously defended Trump. He's partisan, working on behalf of his Russian clients. He's not the clearing house that you think he is. Maybe we should gofundme a giant nonpartisan hack to outbid Putin. An assassin would be cheaper though.

Of course he doesn't believe in a declassified world. He's sat on everything against the republicans, and vigorously defended Trump. He's partisan, working on behalf of his Russian clients. He's not the clearing house that you think he is. Maybe we should gofundme a giant nonpartisan hack to outbid Putin. An assassin would be cheaper though.

I missed the part in the law where partisanship was cited.

Also, who do you think was president for the Apache helicopter video from manning?

Your post doesn't make a lick of sense.

I meant that I don't see the constitutional protection for a free media, to mention any lawful consideration of partisanship.

My second statement was a comment on how Assange posted the video Manning leaked with the Apache gunship spraying those kids and media people, and that release hurt Bush, so it doesn't appear partisan to me in anyway.

Then there was a good chance you voted early and forfeited all your power of negotiation. :D
Dammit. Cubo de sangre just shot me a PM and asked if I'd vote for Palis. I had no idea I could have held out and gotten nudes from some Asian chick. This is infuriating.

Pay to play has never been proven as far as criminal allegations go, though there was certainly some of that going on. That's pretty normal, but if it's not explicit quid pro quo, it's legal. That's government for you. Name an administration or campaign that hasn't done that. I'll wait. It's nothing special. See the current administration for a laugh.

Foreign donations are not illegal or corrupt.

Bernie wasn't ass-raped, but rather a faction of democratic leadership was trying to preserve the party against an outsider threat. That's exactly what the political parties do when independents challenge them. It's legal, not corrupt, and perfectly normal- and to my eyes, it wasn't even a dirty campaign.

You can stop deflecting now.

Pay To Play - To help you through, we aren't comparing the parties. Moving on, you admit it happened. Because its 'normal' doesn't make it legal.

Donations - One instance - Clinton agreed to disclose information to the State Department regarding significant donations which she failed. 1mil from Qatar during her position as Secretary Of State which the State Dep wasn't notified. Also Haiti.

This isn't deflecting.

Wiki and the whistle blowers should be treated as hero's. You seem willing to follow your governments will and not your fellow Americans.

not really
"lock her up"

no gloating
no partying
just gone
Sounds like he's taken up permanent residency in your head.

Sounds like he's taken up permanent residency in your head.
its cute how you follow me from
thread
to
thread
just to troll
lil
ol
me
i feel special that i rent do much space in YOUR head

kinda hard to forget someone making upwards of 100 posts a DAY about wikileaks
then vanishing

He was fine for liberals when he was attack Bush, the moment he went after the corruption of the DNC means he's your enemy now. We get it, you've buried your heads in the sand.

Back