hmmmmmmmmmm

now he just posts in ufc threads
funny
how
that
works
out

im 99% sure hes a pay for play troll

I guess I'm a bit of a shitty liberal on this, because I don't see a major problem with fucking over a guy whose mission in life is espionage against the US.

but but
the podesta pizza emails
and the rich assassination
and the clinton murder files

i miss blowhards like @Hans Gruber
who posted 50 posts a day about the wikileaks and clinton

right
up
to
the inauguration

and then vanished into thin fucking air

hmmmmmmmmmm

funny
how
that
works
out

The election brought in a different crowd of fanboys kinda. That's true with most people and politics. They pretend to care during the presidential election then they go back to ignoring it after. I knew in time things would go back to normal

I guess I'm a bit of a shitty liberal on this, because I don't see a major problem with fucking over a guy whose mission in life is espionage against the US.

I'm OK with our government being held accountable for their fuck ups, but I'm kinda with you in that I don't care for Assange. I just like his leaks.

but but
the podesta pizza emails

right
up
to
the inauguration

hmmmmmmmmmm

funny
how
that
works
out

She lost, he got over it?

Poor US

Wonder how you feel about Snowden and NSA spying pretty everyone, even allies.

but but
the podesta pizza emails

right
up
to
the inauguration

hmmmmmmmmmm

funny
how
that
works
out

Nah. I think he genuinely hates all things left wing. You should have seen the lengths he went to just to make sure @JDragon didn't win a War Room election. :eek:

My guess is either his wife got pissed at spending too much time on here during the election, or she got pissed he was offering up her pictures in exchange for votes for @Palis. <43>

No, it's cause you're actually a liberal, and not a leftist ideologue.
Nah. I think he genuinely hates all things left wing. You should have seen the lengths he went to just to make sure @JDragon didn't win a War Room election. :eek:

My guess is either his wife got pissed at spending too much time on here during the election, or she got pissed he was offering up her pictures in exchange for votes for @Palis. <43>

Was she hot? I have no recollection of this. Were they nudies? The people have a right to know.

Poor US

Wonder how you feel about Snowden and NSA spying pretty everyone, even allies.
You have to spy on other nations for extremely obvious reasons. We spy on our citizens too much. Snowden I'm still not sure on. He's compromised, but I don't see where he's actually trying to hurt the United States in the way Assange is.

No, it's cause you're actually a liberal, and not a leftist ideologue.

Was she hot? I have no recollection of this. Were they nudies? The people have a right to know.
It was all through PMs. A few posters were holding out for nudes, but I don't think it ever came to that--at least he never admitted to it.

If memory serves me correctly, she's Asian.

It was all through PMs. A few posters were holding out for nudes, but I don't think it ever came to that--at least he never admitted to it.

If memory serves me correctly, she's Asian.
I never got the offer for Asian nudies in exchange for a vote.

v0g3X.gif

You have to spy on other nations for extremely obvious reasons. We spy on our citizens too much. Snowden I'm still not sure on. He's compromised, but I don't see where he's actually trying to hurt the United States in the way Assange is.

Hurting the United States government or its people? Also how is he attempting to hurt either one?

Hurting the United States government or its people? Also how is he attempting to hurt either one?
Hurting a democratic government almost invariably hurts the people. He's been attempting to hurt us by undermining our election for his Russian clients, and by defending them in the media against the criminal investigations. He's also not exposing information, but instead, selectively whoring his organization out in an obviously partisan way.

Hurting a democratic government almost invariably hurts the people. He's been attempting to hurt us by undermining our election for his Russian clients, and by defending them in the media against the criminal investigations. He's also not exposing information, but instead, selectively whoring his organization out in an obviously partisan way.

Did you feel that way in 2006 when all of the shit got dumped that made Bush and his cronies out as fucking criminals?

Exposing the rampant corruption within a government will eventually benefit the people.

Is there any evidence that Wiki is working for Russia and withholding information?

A great article that lays out the facts and timeline of the ridiculous charges against Julian Assange. Shows the highest levels of corruption and collusion amongst the US and pliant states around the world assisting our war games.

https://zcomm.org/znetarticle/getting-assange-the-untold-story/

Huge props to you if you support wikileaks and realize Assange isn't evil.

@VivaRevolution has done many pieces As well on how the corporate stooges and political establishment tries to make a boogie man out of Assange.

I used to buy all that and then Clinton lost and I realized I was wrong. The corporate whore political class wants you to believe that. Assange isn't an American and doesn't work for our government he also gets fellow dissidents and whistleblowers to expose corruption.

Those rapes or sexual assault allegation sound legit to me considering Swedish law.
Also, he sounds like a real scumbag just can't stand a guy in power that sleeps with his female subordinates.
There is just something wrong about it.

Also and this should not matter in a court of law but I just need to take one look at the guy and know he did it :).

Back