Untold Story of Charges Against Assange

Also, he sounds like a real scumbag just can't stand a guy in power that sleeps with his female subordinates.
There is just something wrong about it.

Did you vote for Bill Clinton?

WTF does Hans have to do with trumped up charges on Julian Assange?

Did you feel that way in 2006 when all of the shit got dumped that made Bush and his cronies out as fucking criminals?
Was that part of an enemy-sponsored campaign against NATO, the EU, and our democracy? In 06 I was still in the military and not really paying attention to anything, so I don't know.

Exposing the rampant corruption within a government will eventually benefit the people.

Is there any evidence that Wiki is working for Russia and withholding information?
Rampant corruption was not actually exposed though. The most damning things to come out of the emails were not remotely on the scale of the stuff happening right now in the new administration. It was also targeted against one faction of one political party. On purpose, because that's what Russia arranged with Wikileaks. It actually created a smokescreen for the worse corruption of today- and again, what exactly was the rampant corruption? According to the leak freaks, anything at all means corruption. It was all pretty normal stuff. How about the corruption of the party who actually runs the government? Not a peep. Alarm bells...

Was that part of an enemy-sponsored campaign against NATO, the EU, and our democracy? In 06 I was still in the military and not really paying attention to anything, so I don't know.

The reason I bring it up is because the left just LOVED Julian and Wiki back then.

Also you really believe all that shit you just wrote?

Rampant corruption was not actually exposed though. The most damning things to come out of the emails were not remotely on the scale of the stuff happening right now in the new administration. It was also targeted against one faction of one political party. On purpose, because that's what Russia arranged with Wikileaks. It actually created a smokescreen for the worse corruption of today- and again, what exactly was the rampant corruption? According to the leak freaks, anything at all means corruption. It was all pretty normal stuff. How about the corruption of the party who actually runs the government? Not a peep. Alarm bells...

No corruption?
To name a few,
Pay-To-Play,
Foreign donations,
Bernie getting ass raped.

Is there any evidence with your claim about Russia having an arranged agreement with Wikileaks?

I totally agree with all the leaks being one sided. It poses questions not assumptions.

I never got the offer for Asian nudies in exchange for a vote.

v0g3X.gif
Then there was a good chance you voted early and forfeited all your power of negotiation. :D

but but
the podesta pizza emails
and the rich assassination
and the clinton murder files

i miss blowhards like @Hans Gruber
who posted 50 posts a day about the wikileaks and clinton

right
up
to
the inauguration

and then vanished into thin fucking air

hmmmmmmmmmm

now he just posts in ufc threads
funny
how
that
works
out

im 99% sure hes a pay for play troll

Why do you write like a child?

I guess I'm a bit of a shitty liberal on this, because I don't see a major problem with fucking over a guy whose mission in life is espionage against the US.

youre a hillary asslicker, not a liberal.

but but
the podesta pizza emails

right
up
to
the inauguration

hmmmmmmmmmm

funny
how
that
works
out

I want to be a pay for play troll. I would love to get paid for my bullshit. How does one do this without being Chinese?

I've always thought that the charges against him were purely political. I mean he had two women have consensual sex with him who later decided that he lied about wearing a condom so they file rape charges and an international manhunt? Sounds like some fishy shit to me the intelligence agencies pulled to discredit him. It's been their modus operandi for decades to make targets like him seem illegitimate.

I don't see how anyone can be against a guy that is actually showing you how others are fucking them over?

Last edited:
I don't see how anyone can be against a guy that is actually showing you how others are fucking them over?
It's possible to have complex opinions about people.

but but
the podesta pizza emails

right
up
to
the inauguration

hmmmmmmmmmm

funny
how
that
works
out

Why do you post like this? Bigly weird.

Those rapes or sexual assault allegation sound legit to me considering Swedish law.
Also, he sounds like a real scumbag just can't stand a guy in power that sleeps with his female subordinates.
There is just something wrong about it.

Also and this should not matter in a court of law but I just need to take one look at the guy and know he did it :).
Normally, the victim of a rape doesnt party and tweet about having a great time together with her rapist the day after the rape.

His accuser is also quite the cut case, used to blog about how women should punish and take revenge on men by lying and other diabolical actions.

Normally, the victim of a rape doesnt party and tweet about having a great time together with her rapist the day after the rape.

His accuser is also quite the cut case, used to blog about how women should punish and take revenge on men by lying and other diabolical actions.

From my understanding, some of the excuses from Assange are that the women were pressured to bring on charges.
That wouldn't really fit with the excuse they are man hating devils.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-12-07/julian-assange-goes-public-on-rape-allegations/8099276

Is there one theory people can agree on why he is innocent. Or just throwing stuff at the wall to what sticks.

Not saying there wasn't any political influence. But looking at the story he probably did it.
Rapist at the worst douche back that uses his position to sleep with subordinates at the least.
But it's clear he is not a hero or anything. I certainly wouldn't want that guy to date, my daughter.

Back