Unnamed Current Trump official writes a NYT Op-Ed: “I am part of the resistance.”

I disagree. The North's aggressive invasion/occupation of Alexandria is what sent lee over the edge.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...01/AFaqCAwC_story.html?utm_term=.08a1ab4d7d95

When Virginians voted overwhelmingly to secede from the Union on May 23, 1861, the inhabitants of Alexandria — the ones who had not yet fled, leaving it a virtual ghost town — knew that life soon would change.

It changed quickly.

At dawn the next morning, thousands of federal troops poured in from Washington to seize the once-tranquil city, perched on the banks of the Potomac at a literal crossroads between North and South. They came by steamboat down the river. They marched across the Aqueduct (where the Key Bridge now stands) and Long Bridge (now the 14th Street Bridge), working their way south toward Alexandria.

Doesn't matter what sent Lee over the edge. Fact is the Confederacy attacked the USA.

Doesn't matter what sent Lee over the edge. Fact is the Confederacy attacked the USA.
Bullshit. The federal government moved to occupy a state that had voted to succeed. Try to pass that off as something other then an act of war and historians will laugh at you. The fact is that the North started the war regardless of any arguments for justification.

Bullshit. The federal government moved to occupy a state that had voted to succeed. Try to pass that off as something other then an act of war and historians will laugh at you. The fact is that the North started the war regardless of any arguments for justification.
I'm pretty sure they voted to fail.

Lol. So you think the South was a legit separate country?

What meeting?

And is Russia our sworn enemy? Are Russians turned away at the border? Have we rounded up all the Russian citizens in the US and deported them or put them in camps?

No. There’s literally no proof, like I said, no speculation sweetheart
This post is bad, and you should feel bad.

None of the things you listed are necessities for treason to occur, or have occurred.

This post is bad, and you should feel bad.

None of the things you listed are necessities for treason to occur, or have occurred.
You literally haven’t provided one spec of evidence

I’m still waiting sweetheart

The civil war was neither treason or sedition. It was an attempted succession. There was nothing illegal about it. The north started the war. Regardless of the causes or righteousness of it there is no case for either treason or sedition in it.
This post should be in a museum next to a decapitated Confederate statue.

John Brown. 1859

You know that was before secession right?

Or are you saying the USA defeating the abolitionists is the USA attacking the confederacy?

I'm genuinely curious. That makes no sense.

It's odd, John attacked and was defeated by US forces
This is what will happen to Mueller and his treasonous investigation. You can laugh now, but remember Dred Scott.

Back