Unknown fighters that retired undefeated...

Phillip Miller I believe his name is? Retired 16-0 I think. Had an early career win over Jake Shields as well!

Interesting guy for sure. Took a look at his record and he has an exceptional amount of submissions due to punches. Maybe it has something to do with the rules back in 2000-2003?
Another interesting detail, there were like 4 guys who quit MMA after fighting him. Must've been a heavy hitter.

I wonder why he left the UFC after 2 wins? Who knows what his ceiling would've been.

Still got the win you're just hating because you're jealous.
I don't like the guy or his attitude but watching him perform was a pleasure, perfect boxer.

He is a great technical boxer but part of his game revolves around scoring points as oppose to putting himself out there and trying to score a KO or finish an opponent.

My problem is that Ricardo does not get the recognition he deserves.

i wish bj penn retired before the second gsp fight - he woudl be considered a GOAT right now, in my opinion, if he had done so
You could say that about anyone. Considering his age at the time there is no reason for him to ever do that.

Frank Hamaker

2015-11-23-08-25-45__hgms__ID386.jpg

+1 to whoever mentioned Cole Konrad, just like Miller, we will never know how good he could have been.

I think Miller left MMA simply because there was no money to be made at the time. I also remember a sherdog article a few years back where they caught up with him and I seem to recall him mentioning that he didn't enjoy beating people up/hurting them. Maybe someone can confirm that?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back