University of Alaska study on WTC Building 7 concludes it could not have come down due to fires | Page 22

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by shadow_priest_x, Sep 10, 2017.

1. The Diplomat Silver Belt

The Diplomat
    Well, that settles it. Bush did 9/11.

2. AnGrYcRoW I've done .... questionable things .

AnGrYcRoW
    On a related topic any luck tracking down Obama's Kenyan birth certificate

Is Trump still looking for it?

jgarner and Limbo Pete like this.
  3. jgarner Black Belt

jgarner

The exterior facade of the WTC was basically just glass with light aluminum panels in between. Structurally, there's nothing there that would prevent a plane from penetrating it.

And how is addressing your post point by point moving goal posts? What's moving the goal posts is saying something insane then moving to something else when you get confronted for details.

Like this one.. you just claimed that a plane cannot fly that fast so low to the ground. Substantiate your claim. I'm guessing you won't and will either ignore this part or deflect from having to back it up.

And yes, I asked you directly several times if you're now denying that places hit the towers. That's not putting words in your mouth you moron. That's me asking you a question so I can gain a more comprehensive understanding of what you believe, but that's all over the board.

Why else would you insinuate that planes wouldn't leave impacts in a shape similar to planes or that the hijackers didn't actually fly the planes? Or why a hijackers passport would be found in the debris. Those are all things you brought up. You say these outlandish things and jump ship the second I've asked you to substantiate them.

And it's seriously not impressive to say you've watched all the YouTube documentaries when you haven't picked up a single book on statics. You know who doesn't need to put their documentaries on YouTube? People who know what the fuck they're talking about. Only retards with outlandish conspiracy theories need to publish on YouTube. Have you even sat down and read the NIST reports page by page?

And yes, I've seen both sides with a neutral opinion. I'm no sheep. I fully believe the government is capable of lying and criminal behavior. But I'm also educated and I'm not going to believe whatever batshit conspiracy I read online like you apparently do. I use this thing called common sense which you clearly lack when it comes to processing this information. I've read the theories from thermite to controlled demolitions, free fall and they don't hold up to scrutiny. These are so thoroughly debunked even Popular Mechanics has done articles on them. You're arguing like it's 2002 and nobody has been through this argument before.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
    AnGrYcRoW likes this.
  4. JosephDredd Silver Belt

JosephDredd
    That is interesting. I wonder if that was sensationalism and/or Israeli butt-covering. I'm sure everyone made some bizarre newscasts in the days that followed, though. Like announcing building seven falling before it came down.

5. shadow_priest_x Titanium Belt

shadow_priest_x
    But why in the hell was Israeli intelligence even operating on American soil, if they weren't working some joint-operation with the American government? Considering the fact that we detained them for more than two months and that the FBI says they aren't even quite sure exactly who they were, that seems to be enough to know that whatever they were doing, they weren't working with us.

Also, why was one carrying around $4200 in his sock while another had two foreign passports on him?

Then you have this:

And this:

So you have a group of guys, connected to Israeli intelligence, operating on US soil on their own, who just happened to be within eyesight of the towers when the attack occurred, and who, according to the witness who called them in, "were like happy, you know … They didn't look shocked to me. I thought it was very strange."

splendica likes this.
  6. Stoic1 Patriot

Stoic1
    Able Danger.

...ive said too much.

7. Madmick Stop Spoiling My TV Life (it's the one I like)

Madmick
    JosephDredd likes this.
  8. spritzlackieren Yellow Card

spritzlackieren
    I thought that this was common knowledge already and that we should pretend that it's for the greater good that we don't get to hear the truth.

9. HIMBOB Steel Belt

HIMBOB
    Assuming it was staged. Whats the reason for destroying it?
    Building 7 that is

10. Victor Maitland Brown Belt

Victor Maitland
  11. HIMBOB Steel Belt

HIMBOB
    Would be a structural engineer who does the bits affected by fire.

Civil is dirt and more general

oldshadow likes this.
  12. JosephDredd Silver Belt

JosephDredd
    Is any of this unusual? I am under the impression that there could be plenty of foreign agents on US soil and they might all have tools of their trade with them.

Lots of people had strange reactions to 9/11. Some because they were pleased America was being attacked, some because they couldn't process it.

And maybe I need to reread the article, but I didn't walk away from it thinking they were on site to document the attack before it happened. Is that what happened?

13. Fawlty Al Gore Rhythm

Fawlty
    You went full troofer during Thanksgiving dinner? You're lucky you weren't in next year's stuffing.

14. Peteyandjia Iridescent Algae

Peteyandjia
    "Hey ma, this gravy is too thick, it's not even liquid enough to pour so it freefalls at the rate of gravity. And this oven is not hot enough to melt this cheese. Which reminds me..."

15. Fawlty Al Gore Rhythm

Fawlty
    <mma4><5>

Giblert likes this.
  16. 9mmafan Double Yellow Card

9mmafan
    But, an American President can sign off on murdering thousands?

{<huh}

17. Cuauhtemoc Red Belt

Cuauhtemoc
    The windsor in Spain collapsed. I remember that one.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windsor_Tower_(Madrid)
    Quoting from the article:
    It was a very solid building, with a central core of reinforced concrete that resisted the high temperatures of the fire without collapsing
    Around midnight, on Saturday, February 12, 2005, a fire was detected on the 21st floor. The fire spread quickly throughout the entire building, leading to the collapse of the outermost, steel parts of the upper floors.

Basically the inner core was reinforced concrete and the outer parts were steel beams. The RC part resisted and the outer parts collapsed.
    That's the problem with the WTC, pure steel instead of reinforced concrete, steel beams deform easily with heat and lose their structural integrity leading to collapse. Americans in their idiosyncrasy, with their imperial system and wooden houses think it's a great idea to erect skyscrapers with steel beams only.

18. splendica Purple Belt

splendica
    A third troofer.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
  19. splendica Purple Belt

splendica
    Pretty sure Hillary got to them first and accidentally burne- er, wiped them with fil- er, garbage, in one of her frequent cover-up- er, office-cleanings.

20. BEER Resident Feminist

BEER
    I hope that's satire.