University of Alaska study on WTC Building 7 concludes it could not have come down due to fires

On a related topic any luck tracking down Obama's Kenyan birth certificate

Is Trump still looking for it?

Oh ffs man. . You talk about me moving the goal posts? Lol. And you try to tell @NakedRare that he doesn't understand how the structure held up. Yet you just tried to tell me the World Trade Center was made of glass. Jesus Christ man. .

And I've seen you ask me numerous times "oh you think there was no planes now". Quit putting words into my mouth to try to fit your narrative.

I myself have seen just about every single 911 documentary there is. Anything from a 3 minute clip to some that are 4 hours long. I have read many books about the "truth movement" and I have read quite a few books trying to debunk the truth movement. Because I wanted to decide for myself. After hearing all the points from the truthers sides and all the points from "the official story" or the commission report, I made up my mind. I wanted to make up my own mind, that is why I watched/read arguments from both sides. And I didn't try to debunk either one while reading or watching. I wanted to learn and be able to make up my own mind. Let me ask you something. . Have you done that? Or did you just make up your mind and roll with it?

The exterior facade of the WTC was basically just glass with light aluminum panels in between. Structurally, there's nothing there that would prevent a plane from penetrating it.

And how is addressing your post point by point moving goal posts? What's moving the goal posts is saying something insane then moving to something else when you get confronted for details.

Like this one.. you just claimed that a plane cannot fly that fast so low to the ground. Substantiate your claim. I'm guessing you won't and will either ignore this part or deflect from having to back it up.

And yes, I asked you directly several times if you're now denying that places hit the towers. That's not putting words in your mouth you moron. That's me asking you a question so I can gain a more comprehensive understanding of what you believe, but that's all over the board.

Why else would you insinuate that planes wouldn't leave impacts in a shape similar to planes or that the hijackers didn't actually fly the planes? Or why a hijackers passport would be found in the debris. Those are all things you brought up. You say these outlandish things and jump ship the second I've asked you to substantiate them.

And it's seriously not impressive to say you've watched all the YouTube documentaries when you haven't picked up a single book on statics. You know who doesn't need to put their documentaries on YouTube? People who know what the fuck they're talking about. Only retards with outlandish conspiracy theories need to publish on YouTube. Have you even sat down and read the NIST reports page by page?

And yes, I've seen both sides with a neutral opinion. I'm no sheep. I fully believe the government is capable of lying and criminal behavior. But I'm also educated and I'm not going to believe whatever batshit conspiracy I read online like you apparently do. I use this thing called common sense which you clearly lack when it comes to processing this information. I've read the theories from thermite to controlled demolitions, free fall and they don't hold up to scrutiny. These are so thoroughly debunked even Popular Mechanics has done articles on them. You're arguing like it's 2002 and nobody has been through this argument before.

Last edited:
Actually, the heavily pro-Israel, FOX news did a four part report on Israeli involvement. They stated in no uncertain terms that any information regarding Israeli involvement was classified. Anyone waiting for "our" government to fill us in there should not be holding their breath.

hqdefault.jpg

That is interesting. I wonder if that was sensationalism and/or Israeli butt-covering. I'm sure everyone made some bizarre newscasts in the days that followed, though. Like announcing building seven falling before it came down.

Re: Israelis - maybe I misread the article, but i didn't think they were at ground zero, just close enough to document it. And i think every intelligence agent in the city was doing that.

But why in the hell was Israeli intelligence even operating on American soil, if they weren't working some joint-operation with the American government? Considering the fact that we detained them for more than two months and that the FBI says they aren't even quite sure exactly who they were, that seems to be enough to know that whatever they were doing, they weren't working with us.

Also, why was one carrying around $4200 in his sock while another had two foreign passports on him?

Then you have this:

After the five men were arrested, the FBI got a warrant and searched Urban Moving's Weehawken, N.J., offices.

The FBI searched Urban Moving's offices for several hours, removing boxes of documents and a dozen computer hard drives. The FBI also questioned Urban Moving's owner. His attorney insists that his client answered all of the FBI's questions. But when FBI agents tried to interview him again a few days later, he was gone.

Three months later 2020's cameras photographed the inside of Urban Moving, and it looked as if the business had been shut down in a big hurry. Cell phones were lying around; office phones were still connected; and the property of dozens of clients remained in the warehouse.

And this:

For the FBI, deciphering the truth from the five Israelis proved to be difficult. One of them, Paul Kurzberg, refused to take a lie-detector test for 10 weeks — then failed it, according to his lawyer. Another of his lawyers told us Kurzberg had been reluctant to take the test because he had once worked for Israeli intelligence in another country.

So you have a group of guys, connected to Israeli intelligence, operating on US soil on their own, who just happened to be within eyesight of the towers when the attack occurred, and who, according to the witness who called them in, "were like happy, you know … They didn't look shocked to me. I thought it was very strange."

Able Danger.

...ive said too much.

I thought that this was common knowledge already and that we should pretend that it's for the greater good that we don't get to hear the truth.

Assuming it was staged. Whats the reason for destroying it?
Building 7 that is

His field and experience is not in high rise construction. Just because he is a civil engineer does not make him an expert in all the fields of civil engineering.

Would be a structural engineer who does the bits affected by fire.

Civil is dirt and more general

But why in the hell was Israeli intelligence even operating on American soil, if they weren't working some joint-operation with the American government? Considering the fact that we detained them for more than two months and that the FBI says they aren't even quite sure exactly who they were, that seems to be enough to know that whatever they were doing, they weren't working with us.

Also, why was one carrying around $4200 in his sock while another had two foreign passports on him?

Is any of this unusual? I am under the impression that there could be plenty of foreign agents on US soil and they might all have tools of their trade with them.

So you have a group of guys, connected to Israeli intelligence, operating on US soil on their own, who just happened to be within eyesight of the towers when the attack occurred, and who, according to the witness who called them in, "were like happy, you know … They didn't look shocked to me. I thought it was very strange."

Lots of people had strange reactions to 9/11. Some because they were pleased America was being attacked, some because they couldn't process it.

And maybe I need to reread the article, but I didn't walk away from it thinking they were on site to document the attack before it happened. Is that what happened?

This can be such an obviously heated conversation, maybe as much as any to be honest. I had a relative nearly come over the table at Thanksgiving one year because I even suggested there may have been some corruption involved, or that I believed there was. I mean I wasn't pushing anything, and really wasn't trying to start anything either. But his reaction was pretty much like I was peeing on a veteran's grave or something.
You went full troofer during Thanksgiving dinner? You're lucky you weren't in next year's stuffing.

You went full troofer during Thanksgiving dinner? You're lucky you weren't in next year's stuffing.

"Hey ma, this gravy is too thick, it's not even liquid enough to pour so it freefalls at the rate of gravity. And this oven is not hot enough to melt this cheese. Which reminds me..."

"Hey ma, this gravy is too thick, it's not even liquid enough to pour so it freefalls at the rate of gravity. And this oven is not hot enough to melt this cheese. Which reminds me..."
<mma4><5>

The windsor in Spain collapsed. I remember that one.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windsor_Tower_(Madrid)
Quoting from the article:
It was a very solid building, with a central core of reinforced concrete that resisted the high temperatures of the fire without collapsing
Around midnight, on Saturday, February 12, 2005, a fire was detected on the 21st floor. The fire spread quickly throughout the entire building, leading to the collapse of the outermost, steel parts of the upper floors.

Basically the inner core was reinforced concrete and the outer parts were steel beams. The RC part resisted and the outer parts collapsed.
That's the problem with the WTC, pure steel instead of reinforced concrete, steel beams deform easily with heat and lose their structural integrity leading to collapse. Americans in their idiosyncrasy, with their imperial system and wooden houses think it's a great idea to erect skyscrapers with steel beams only.

On a related topic any luck tracking down Obama's Kenyan birth certificate

Is Trump still looking for it?

Pretty sure Hillary got to them first and accidentally burne- er, wiped them with fil- er, garbage, in one of her frequent cover-up- er, office-cleanings.

Back