University of Alaska study on WTC Building 7 concludes it could not have come down due to fires | Page 23

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by shadow_priest_x, Sep 10, 2017.

1. shadow_priest_x Titanium Belt

shadow_priest_x
    I'm sure some of that shit is going on, but there's a reason that the FBI arrested them, put a hold on the case after a judge ordered them to be deported, detained them for over two months, held some of them in solitary confinement for 40 days, administered multiple polygraph tests, and searched the offices of the "moving company" they worked for out of suspicion that it could be a front for Israeli intelligence operations.

Well we just don't know precisely who they were or why they were there. Whoever they were, they must have been important to Israel, because Israel stepped in and worked out a deal to have them returned. Even the FBI isn't sure. According to the article, "Despite the denials, sources tell ABCNEWS there is still debate within the FBI over whether or not the young men were spies. Many U.S. government officials still believe that some of them were on a mission for Israeli intelligence."

It's a mystery and all we can do is speculate.

2. JosephDredd Silver Belt

JosephDredd
    This all sounds really normal to me. Do you remember how extreme security measures became after 9/11? What happened to the Israelis happened to a lot of people. And every country would step in and try to have their citizens returned to them from that kind of police action.

This incident doesn't sound unusual to me at all, except that it really looks like they were foreign intelligence agents. Lots of people went through this process and they weren't intelligence agents at all.

3. shadow_priest_x Titanium Belt

shadow_priest_x
    It's precisely their ties to a middle-eastern intelligence agency that make it notable. . .

4. JosephDredd Silver Belt

JosephDredd
    Oh ok, I see what your concern is now. I'm curious why they were so sloppy. That might be the most ridiculous way in all of history that a group of spies was caught. If they were spies, I guess.

No one in that article is quoting an FBI official as saying they may have been involved in 9/11. Do you think they were? All the information I've read since 9/11 indicates Saudi involvement, not Israeli involvement. Israelis weren't the ones being flown out before they could be questioned by the FBI. These are the real points to hang a conspiracy theory on, imo.

5. splendica Purple Belt

splendica
    I agree man.

6. shadow_priest_x Titanium Belt

shadow_priest_x
    I think it's possible that they may have had foreknowledge of the event and were there because they knew it was going to happen.

7. sickc0d3r Brown Belt

sickc0d3r
    They actually flew a jumbo jet... followed by a smaller plane... into the tallest building in a block full of buildings... it really isn't that shocking that some buildings fell down.

And I remember before 9/11 I could walk all the way to the terminal and greet a family member, without a ticket, and with a switchblade in my pocket, 50's greaser style, no problem. In those days it was just the drug sniffing dogs catching you with some weed that people worried about. It didn't take a high level conspiracy to make it possible for a few suicidal nutjobs with a crackerjack box pilot's license to take over a plane.

jgarner, the ambush and Fawlty like this.
  8. PainIsLIfe Gold Belt

PainIsLIfe

Did they say anything about that gaping hole in corning of the building?

[​IMG]

lfd0311 likes this.
  9. Lex Bigelow Six Gorillion Belt

Lex Bigelow
    Mossad knew.

10. NakedRare Double Yellow Card

NakedRare
    The heavily pro-Israel, FOX news did a four part report on Israeli involvement. They stated in no uncertain terms that any information regarding Israeli involvement was classified. Anyone waiting for "our" government to fill us in there should not be holding their breath.

[​IMG]

Part one here:

Israelis were involved. Think of the power these people must hold to literally have information classified that pertains to a mass murder on OUR SOIL. Their power was so great by 1967, that they were able to covered up the USS Liberty mass murder... and decades later, they covered up their involvement in 9/11.

This guy here is a pretty damn good source...

“They did it. Israel did 9/11.” Dr. Alan Sabrosky, U.S. Army War College, Director of Studies

I am not sure I believe that "Israel did 9/11," but they definitely were involved.

11. Sonnyboi83 Green Belt

Sonnyboi83
    The collapse started from the center. Exactly is how controlled demolition is carried out to prevent debris from scattering outward.

splendica likes this.
  12. lfd0311 Gold Belt

lfd0311
    It was the collapse of that building that severed those support columns and started those fires. They couldn't put the fires out, and the fires burned for hours. I'm not honestly sure what point you're trying to make.

13. lfd0311 Gold Belt

lfd0311
    I'm not trying to be rude, but most of the links you've posted come from Truther Websites. Those hold no weight whatsoever anywhere outside of the Truther world. You can't find any mention of it outside of that. On top of that, 2000 is a full year prior to 9/11. What sort of relevance does that have?

The mathematical probability of those bombs being planted precisely where they're needed, and then someone being able to fly the plane directly where the bombs are planted is so high as to appear absurd.

I spent 8 years in the Marine Corps, I'm very aware of what explosions and thermite look like. I've seen it before. There is none of that present at the world trade center.

By "a chunk" we're talking a section of the building made up of numerous stories, falling onto yet another building, severing 7 of the outer support columns, the most important columns of the building, and starting massive fires on numerous floors that raged unchecked for hours. What is about that makes you extremely doubtful?

Like pretty much everything in this realm, they don't disprove anything. How esle do you explain the support columns ending up elsewhere? And this is the main problem with the Conspiracy realm. You're not really interested with the truth. Not being part of "The Masses" being part of the group that "gets it" seems to be the motivation.

14. lfd0311 Gold Belt

lfd0311
    Except for the fact that the debris covered a mile of the city and there is no explosions to be seen.

15. Overpressure Double Yellow Card

Overpressure
    The cause is dead as are all major planners and pilots/ muscle.

16. lfd0311 Gold Belt

lfd0311
    Again, find something that states this, outside of the Conspiracy/debunking community. He's been an investment banker his entire life. You can't even look him up without running into 9/11 claims, and it isn't even a consensus amongst Truthers what his role was. On top of all that, what significance does him being on a board of directors for a company prior to the attack have? Like you have to make that make sense. It has no connection or bearing on anything.

17. lfd0311 Gold Belt

lfd0311
    Every time a post starts out with "I've been studying this for 15 years" I know automatically where it's going. No you haven't. You haven't been "studying". You haven't been "researching". You've been hanging out in goofball chatrooms listening to other people babble about things they don't understand. You keep talking about experts, what experts are you citing? Why do you never achknowledge the work of the experts (Literal thousands more than conspiracy "experts") who outright categorically refute your points? Truthers drive me crazy. You constantly babble about Opening your eyes and using your brain. That literally isn't even an original line. It's been old and a staple of idiotic troofer posters for over a decade. Nobody is impressed by it. Nobody considers you a deep thinker. I mean, even your attempts at insults (Fox News burns? Really?) are old and tired. Look at how dishonest your arguments are. Show one building, on fire, at night. Show another building in it's normal condition, then show it after it's collapsed. Pretend to be a deep thinker. Continue on no matter how many times you get debunked.

Fawlty likes this.
  18. lfd0311 Gold Belt

lfd0311
    @jgarner, you're a Structural Engineer, correct?

19. lfd0311 Gold Belt

lfd0311
    I'm prettty sure the dude you're talking to is actually an Engineer and you're a goofball repeating nonsense, on top of the fact that the 9/11 truth movement has not "debunked" a single thing. Ever.

20. lfd0311 Gold Belt

lfd0311
    Oh my god. This is the stupidest, and easily the most racist, P.S., argument there is.

1.) Why would he be in a cave? Please make that make f**king sense for me.

2.) What does being on dialysis have to do with shit? Again, flesh your argument out to something real.

3.) 18 SAUDIS, your freaking moke. and a single Jordanian. How would that benefit us? On top of that Mohammed Atta was a Western educated Engineer, please pretend that these were stupid, uneducated people because you don't like Arabs.

And again, come up with some new bullshit. Do you have any idea how many times I've read this exact same shitpost, verbatim over the last 15 years? IT ISN'T ORIGINAL. IT ISN'T COMPELLING. YOU AREN'T INTELLIGENT OR INTERESTING IN ANYWAY BECAUSE YOU REPEAT THE SAME TIRED OLD TROPES OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN. Jesus.