Ultimate Sherdog Classics, Memes and Legends

No mention of the legend 99silva? The most prolific troll in sherdog history (at least to my knowledge)?

He's real upset that we keep bumping it too

Make sure you tag him and bump the thread every couple days.

Conor fans are going to give us so much gold in the future. That other guy who made a thread titled "I showed my mom the McGregor vs Diaz fight" and he was like his mom gave the most technical breakdown ever, he was lying his ass off but was funny as fuck.

Dont forget the Off Topic room, and some of the posters within: shidokan artist (a gross, nasty, obscure but funny individual who used to tell the most ridiculus stories, for the most parte cum stories) magic man and bloc quebecois to name a few...

There are a lot of great threads which I can't find/don't seem to exist any more.

The piss drinking bet (Viva La Gonzaga, I choose you!) might be the best thread ever made. That's could be the only example in human history of someone live streaming themselves drinking urine.

He didn't drink it, he pulled a little off camera switch-a-too.
(at least that is what it looked like to me)

It was only live stream, so no video evidence unless someone taped it on their screen when it happened (at a really late hour of the night, at least where I am from)

Entertaining none the less. He posted the site he was going to stream on (something like u-stream, but maybe not exactly that site) and to his credit did show up with sunglasses on and seemed to pee in a cup (as I recall he showed the empty cup and then turned away so you didn't actually see him pee), put it down (where it was obscured) and that is where I think the switch happened... then pick up the cup and drink it.

Maybe someone else was watching too who can either set me straight or back me up, but the memory I have is that it was a tad shady and that it may have been lemonade.....

interesting spectacle none the less. I'd say it was a "shit show" but I suppose it might be better summed up as "a real pisser"

He didn't drink it, he pulled a little off camera switch-a-too.
(at least that is what it looked like to me)

It was only live stream, so no video evidence unless someone taped it on their screen when it happened (at a really late hour of the night, at least where I am from)

Entertaining none the less. He posted the site he was going to stream on (something like u-stream, but maybe not exactly that site) and to his credit did show up with sunglasses on and seemed to pee in a cup (as I recall he showed the empty cup and then turned away so you didn't actually see him pee), put it down (where it was obscured) and that is where I think the switch happened... then pick up the cup and drink it.

Maybe someone else was watching too who can either set me straight or back me up, but the memory I have is that it was a tad shady and that it may have been lemonade.....

interesting spectacle none the less.
I think you overrate Ultraviolence's intelligence ;)

I think you overrate Ultraviolence's intelligence ;)
maybe, it was several years ago and very late at night as I recall.

Did you watch the stream? Did you think he actually drank his own pee?

I watched the stream and, while it was long ago, late at night and I probably wasn't sober at the time, my recollection is that I walked away from the experience entertained but not convinced.

.... also, the Nosferatu thread. I dont have the link.

maybe, it was several years ago and very late at night as I recall.

Did you watch the stream? Did you think he actually drank his own pee?

I watched the stream and, while it was long ago, late at night and I probably wasn't sober at the time, my recollection is that I walked away from the experience entertained but not convinced.

I did watch it yeah; though I don't remember if it was live at the time or the day after. I remember him walking to the other side of the bedroom, turning away and 'producing' the goods. Seemed pretty legit to me, but I'm a trusting kinda guy

I'm still searching the Rugged Hillside for any signs of El Chapo, my Bang Bro

JF8gG.jpg

That was godhand evans. That was back when teh Ot was like the wild wild west. then the bannings started and the OT went to hell.

This thread should be filled with water or sand for instability

What are bears thread should be mentioned. that was hilarious

Back