Ultimate Sherdog Classics, Memes and Legends

I was there!!
Came to say this but was having a hard time remembering the poster's name.

Iirc twerknasty was a poster who (probably got hacked) and started posting this weird picture of a dude in EVERY POST he made.

Then I think it we found out who it was (in the picture at least) and linked the pic to a MySpace page or something like that.

I was on the boards that day and remember that as one of the weirdest days on sherdog.

About 6-7 years ago as I recall.

EDIT: here is a thread that references Twerknasty. I was hoping to find the pic, no dice, but this thread has a bunch of people talking about it.

It was May 31st-June 1st 2009 ....wow, RIP Twerknasty , you made Sherdog really fucking weird for a day or two.

http://stg.forums.sherdog.com/threads/report-trolls-here.584835/page-91

dude- I'm so happy you remember. In the past, I've gotten blank stares from other 'doggers on this one. Thanks for the link, man, and yeah, too bad about the lack of picture. It would probably serve to jog more fellas' memories...

cheers, man

I have today off of work, there's a thunderstorm brewing outside, I'm nursing a beer, mellowing out with my greyhound. Embarking on a light mushroom journey, as I explore the strange peace of this game Samorost 3...

samorost_3.jpg

ss_2a9253a1d17c55a684fef07203ec7dc77a0b1b43.600x338.jpg

Nice thread.

How about Werdum troll face/cock guy?

Or beat you to a living death Ken Shamrock?

There's a serious lack of birds in this thread. Needs more birds.
This thread definitely needs more birds! Does anyone have a link to the original thread?

Sean McCorkle's review of Matt Hughes book. I don't remember if that was a thread started here or linked from the UG.

Updated. Reached the maximum number of images i can use. So from now on only text.

Kim Winslow nip slip gave me a good laugh, as well as the no-fappers. I wonder how many of them are still 'master of their domain'
n'
272909002.gif

Do the Cro Cop thread full of instability for sand and water already been mentioned?

I miss when belts were placed under your username

not gonna read thru 10 pages, but if it hasn't been mentioned already the FStep sakara black bags upper management apocalips thread was maybe the all time greatest.
I mentioned it, and he added it to the OP.

Great work TS.

You could add to the list the Motivated BJ, Old Vitor, Sea Level Cain pattern.

The Good Guy Jon Jones thread was epic but I can't find it anymore.

Cliffs (iirc):
-Sherdog member posts about existence of an average looking white kid with twitter handle @jonjones
-Kid looks like the nicest guy
-Meme generator for GGJJ is made
-Someone makes an account for this kid and he hears about it and takes command of the account and posts in thread
-Tells Sherdog he laughed so hard at the thread and had been in a bad place and meaning to get in shape and ends up taking mma classes

Would be just as relevant today!

25571491.jpg

25577147.jpg

IIRC, it all started when UFC 151 was cancelled. Tons of people insulted Bones on Twitter, but they used this guy's username. He was really gracious about it, considering he got flooded with hate-tweet and barely knew who Bones was. The memes that followed were awesome.

Sherfriend, this is a commendable work. Many thanks for collecting this all together. I don't know whether to be impressed or disturbed that you were able to recall everything with such explicit detail. That notwithstanding, many laughs and thanks. Some of these I was around for; a few were before my time. All amazing.

Props for the thread TS.

You da real UberTS!!!

I think the "Huge if True" thing should be in there too.

Back