Ultimate Sherdog Classics, Memes and Legends

No mention of Roy Nelson and the Costco Chicken...

am dissapoint.

PB lost his mod status when he called CuePee a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:, and CuePee made a big thread threatening to tell Sherdog's advertisers they have racist moderators lol. when BJ lost to Frankie the second time he had a meltdown and got banned.

As much as some people like to say Ronda's fall but I disagree nothing tops McGregors fall it was that legendary. Probably the most legendary moment in Sherdog history and thats a compliment to Conor

TwerkNasty doxing was fucking amazing

Who was there?

More birds
I was there!!
Came to say this but was having a hard time remembering the poster's name.

Iirc twerknasty was a poster who (probably got hacked) and started posting this weird picture of a dude in EVERY POST he made.

Then I think it we found out who it was (in the picture at least) and linked the pic to a MySpace page or something like that.

I was on the boards that day and remember that as one of the weirdest days on sherdog.

About 6-7 years ago as I recall.

EDIT: here is a thread that references Twerknasty. I was hoping to find the pic, no dice, but this thread has a bunch of people talking about it.

It was May 31st-June 1st 2009 ....wow, RIP Twerknasty , you made Sherdog really fucking weird for a day or two.

http://stg.forums.sherdog.com/threads/report-trolls-here.584835/page-91

Last edited:
As much as some people like to say Ronda's fall but I disagree nothing tops McGregors fall it was that legendary. Probably the most legendary moment in Sherdog history and thats a compliment to Conor
Oh? Wow, I don't exactly share that sentiment. There's been ridiculous amounts of defending him as well as hate..

Ronda's loss was just pure slaughter.

PB lost his mod status when he called CuePee a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:, and CuePee made a big thread threatening to tell Sherdog's advertisers they have racist moderators lol. when BJ lost to Frankie the second time he had a meltdown and got banned.

He was back as "NinjaPlease" almost immediately after getting banned though.

great job, thx made me discover some new lols

Oh boy, I have lived through some epic threads here. My favorite has to be the Anthony Pettis thread.. that will never be forgotten

There are a lot of great threads which I can't find/don't seem to exist any more.

The piss drinking bet (Viva La Gonzaga, I choose you!) might be the best thread ever made. That's could be the only example in human history of someone live streaming themselves drinking urine.

This was excellent, learned a few things for sure. One question for everyone: the crumbum marriage thing -- was he playing a prank? is that really him and his new bride? or did Sherdog change the pics? or did he really think "she" is that beautful? confused

- Bonnar and the 1/3 Chinese
- "Athletic and explosive"
- Poster Curse
- "huge if true"
- Raven Haired Security Girl
- WEC Brittany

The Good Guy Jon Jones thread was epic but I can't find it anymore.

Cliffs (iirc):
-Sherdog member posts about existence of an average looking white kid with twitter handle @jonjones
-Kid looks like the nicest guy
-Meme generator for GGJJ is made
-Someone makes an account for this kid and he hears about it and takes command of the account and posts in thread
-Tells Sherdog he laughed so hard at the thread and had been in a bad place and meaning to get in shape and ends up taking mma classes

Would be just as relevant today!

25571491.jpg

25577147.jpg

no fucking way. ronda's loss united the world and we almost found a cure for cancer. there were almost NO pro ronda voices and the ones that were suffered so much bullying that some have completly retired from theheavies. it was weeks of nothing but joy threads about the ronda loss.

conor's does not compare.

not gonna read thru 10 pages, but if it hasn't been mentioned already the FStep sakara black bags upper management apocalips thread was maybe the all time greatest.

Back