Ultimate Sherdog Classics, Memes and Legends

Anybody remember the day some guy posted peoples names and passwords of their MySpace accounts? They were all getting randleplexed. Was the funniest shit ever.

275px-Holy_wedding.jpg
Anyone else think TJ could've done better then her ?

any mention of uber seacrest?
UberSnoop?
That 7 foot guy posing with Reem?

LMAO you're doing a great job with this compilation.

It's taking me way back. Hahahha.

Mods should sticky this so newbies understand references/lingo from the old guard.

thanks for including groundhog expert!
awesome thread.

The Positive Balance story in the OP is not accurate. He was a mod for a while (a good one, too) and he didn't go on any banning spree. He had a major beef with one of the worst trolls here and did melt down and get banned after, I think, BJ/GSP II (might have been another BJ loss).

PB melted down right after UFC 118. Edger vs BJ. I remember this because Couture vs Toney was also on that card, and PB was convinced Toney was gonna KO Randy, and so his meltdown was triggered not only by BJ losing, but also by Toney losing.

A very humiliating weekend for him.

TwerkNasty doxing was fucking amazing

Who was there?

More birds

PB melted down right after UFC 118. Edger vs BJ. I remember this because Couture vs Toney was also on that card, and PB was convinced Toney was gonna KO Randy, and so his meltdown was triggered not only by BJ losing, but also by Toney losing.

A very humiliating weekend for him.

Yeah, there you go. I think it might have been BJ/GSP II that he lost that bet to Petey on. So he would have had to have been around after that. I told you guys I wasn't a PB expert. Also, CuePee was majorly sleazy and annoying. Can't really blame PB for losing it on him (I think it was a racially charged attack on him that led to the end, but I could be wrong).

That was UberTS wasnt it? Is mentioned ;)

no there are more ubers than just TS. THe first uber was uberseacrest he was the HUGE guy posing next to gsp dressed like a douche bag guido with ryan seacrests face and litereally 6'7 huge and ripped.
Then there was the 7 foot tall guy standing next to reem making him look like a school child and all of sherdog were saying he would be the next ufc hw champ.
Then there was ubersnoop my absolute favorite, he was this HUGE ripped guy that was in LA at the glory event there or some soert of tryout for for Glory event and he took a pic flexing and since hes a tall dreaded black dude he was dubbed uber snoop he kind of looked like snoop a bit.

no there are more ubers than just TS. THe first uber was uberseacrest he was the HUGE guy posing next to gsp dressed like a douche bag guido with ryan seacrests face and litereally 6'7 huge and ripped.
Then there was the 7 foot tall guy standing next to reem making him look like a school child and all of sherdog were saying he would be the next ufc hw champ.
Then there was ubersnoop my absolute favorite, he was this HUGE ripped guy that was in LA at the glory event there or some soert of tryout for for Glory event and he took a pic flexing and since hes a tall dreaded black dude he was dubbed uber snoop he kind of looked like snoop a bit.

Ah awesome didnt even know.. even though the guy next to Overeem is actually UberTS as far as i remember. Might be wrong there. Thanks for the explanation!

Ah awesome didnt even know.. even though the guy next to Overeem is actually UberTS as far as i remember. Might be wrong there. Thanks for the explanation!

oh no mate, uber ts is the kid posing fist to fist with Mir.
uber seacrest is posing with gsp
ubersnoop was a random guy posing
ubertall kid with posing with reem

there are a few more uber tales i cant think of em but im sure some others will remember.

Back