UK:"Why men should give their wives a cheat pass this Christmas"

she explains that contrary to popular opinion, women tire of their sexual partners faster than men..

"In one study [men's desire] tapered off slowly over seven years, whereas female desire plunged in the first one to four years," she says.

After seeing these quotes, I knew this author was retarded. Women tire of their sexual partners faster? Men's desire taper off SLOWLY over SEVEN years?

<LikeReally5>

Men want to fuck new pussy like a week after they've banged whatever girl they're pursuing. They just don't because there is a huge chance it'll torpedo the relationship.

Lol....

This fucking writer is sure taking the backroads way to get her current partner’s permission to fuck other guys...

“If a MAN truly loved his partner, he’d give her permission to fuck around for Christmas. It would be the best Christmas Gift ever!”

Hey honey! Did you see my last article? No really, let me know what you think about it... I’d love to hear your feedback

;););)

And American conservatives get so bent out of shape about the supposed downfall of Europe. Let it burn, I say!

Plus this reminded me that Ashley Madison has gift cards and put out a similar ad encouraging women to buy it for their boyfriend/husband

It's just clickbait bullshit designed to tempt gullible women into reading a garbage magazine. Nothing to see here.

Why are guys even getting married. I’ve never met a 50 year old man who enjoys being married once in my entire life.

What happen to you Mayberry?
Why you always post about ho wives and girlfriends?
No forget Jesus

Seriously mods, can we just have a seperate forum for this stupid cuck shit?
Cuckoldry threads gets posted in here for a reason because Cuckberry Lounge is filled with posters who are ok with their girl doing this and that and they'll call you an "insecure beta" if you're against it.

Why are guys even getting married. I’ve never met a 50 year old man who enjoys being married once in my entire life.
Social conformity. But you're right. I have friends in their thirties telling me not to get married.

And American conservatives get so bent out of shape about the supposed downfall of Europe. Let it burn, I say!

Plus this reminded me that Ashley Madison has gift cards and put out a similar ad encouraging women to buy it for their boyfriend/husband

Thank you, 1930s Liberal.

Your input is appreciated.

jesus, Europe, once rulers of the world, birthplace of the greatest leaders and commanders, resistance fighters, soldiers, heroes, now reduced to a combination of bitch countries competing on wich one has less balls

this is an idea of a murican ''doctor'', who has gotten this information from murican women who are married to murican men. {<diva}

I visited London last year and was shocked how skinny some of those dudes were, most fools look like they've barely lifted a weight in their life. Also tons of skinny jeans and artsy hipster sweater neck beard type dudes also.

lol says the guy from socal

What happen to you Mayberry?
Why you always post about ho wives and girlfriends?
No forget Jesus

Seriously mods, can we just have a seperate forum for this stupid cuck shit?
The cuckberry would be fuckin funny. I'd lurk.

I was hoping for some of their evidence to be reported rather than anacdotal reports and personal preference.

I don't really see the point of the article if you don't pose the evidence for their position. It's just salacious gossip.

Title is misleading "UK:"

No. Should say "Wednesday Martin:" or "UK writer:"

Back