UK:"Why men should give their wives a cheat pass this Christmas"

Yeah. But I mean let’s be real, the only people that are gonna read this and think, “hey, that’s a good idea!” are probably crackpots and shit people. Like what next level selfish asshole you gotta be to ask your partner during the holidays, permission to fuck somebody else. Has to be harsh for that other person.
Agreed, really dumb idea to do it during the holidays. That's why I asked my wife when she was 6 months pregnant.

Is this some underground poofta secret sign language shit? Do the alpha cocks shake hands?

A subtle nod.
Usually after we have scanned the area for potential women to engage in plundering.

Cool guy in my crew as well.
Good to see another cool guy around.
Cool recognizes cool.

When you see two guys in a place, and they instantly give each other nods.
Its a mutual respect that you inferior fucks dont understand.

Its two alpha cocks acknowledging that this domain is for us.
And only us.
Yea I'm a cool guy too, but I'm not good say it because that's uncool.

Just know and feel in your balls that I'm cool. I'm sure you felt some tingling.

Seems like a clickbait article. Nothing more

The problem I see with women in Western culture is that after all the years of calling out men for sexism, cheating, and all around piggish behavior is that now they want to be the same men they have been critical of. When you act like the very people you are critiquing you lose whatever moral authority you had to begin with.

Do you even power plus privilege, bro?

It's just clickbait bullshit designed to tempt gullible women into reading a garbage magazine. Nothing to see here.
I honestly think this stuff is written for people like TS who will take this shit to heart and spread to whatever forums they frequent getting more clicks. There seems to be an endless amount of male rage on the internet to make this happen.

I honestly think this stuff is written for people like TS who will take this shit to heart and spread to whatever forums they frequent getting more clicks. There seems to be an endless amount of male rage on the internet to make this happen.

Yeah a combination I guess. Clickbait that stroke a woman's ego, and challenges a man's masculinity is a sure win.

I would but why would she cheat on me? I'm alpha as fuck, there's no one better than me.

Lol @ Anglo-Saxon rotten culture.

And lol at the rest too, always happy to copy the trashiest trends that come from it.

lol any guy that got married in this social media era and general climate lost

cheating spouse.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2018-12-02 at 12.08.07 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-12-02 at 12.08.07 PM.jpeg
    358.8 KB · Views: 12

An excellent example here really as most people posting here have probably never even been on the Telegraph website before(hence thinking its some left wing paper) but the link probably got circulated on some incel/alt right forum among people who are obsessed with the idea all women are trying to "cuck" them and many thousands of clicks resulted.

Lol @ Anglo-Saxon rotten culture.

And lol at the rest too, always happy to copy the trashiest trends that come from it.
When the Vikings were ravaging their women and pillaging their countryside many Anglo-Saxons started wearing Danish (and other Scandinavian/Norse) hairstyles and clothing. A tale as old as time.

When the Vikings were ravaging their women and pillaging their countryside many Anglo-Saxons started wearing Danish (and other Scandinavian/Norse) hairstyles and clothing. A tale as old as time.

Well almost all the trash trends come from there.

The next trend I anticipate is the multiple fatherhood, i.e. matriarcal "families" with 1 women and say, 3 men, all of them having to be recognised as fathers (since a single father is way too oppressive I suppose).

That trash will come from the USA and the ridiculous "country" of Canada, along with the UK and Scandinavia will love that shit.

You ll see you ll see.

Back