UK:"Why men should give their wives a cheat pass this Christmas"

More and more, the feminist and sjw movements seek to strip us of our balls and place in society. We men are conquerors, protectors, providers, and leaders. Don't let some unhappy woman-pig that's seen too much Sex in the City give your woman relationship advice on why she too, should be "free from her man." This cancerous way of thinking will be the downfall of society.

More and more, the feminist and sjw movements seek to strip us of our balls and place in society. We men are conquerors, protectors, providers, and leaders. Don't let some unhappy woman-pig that's seen too much Sex in the City give your woman relationship advice on why she too, should be "free from her man." This cancerous way of thinking will be the downfall of society.

People on Sherdog need to get red-pilled on the true nature of women.

Oh get the fuck outta here.

People on Sherdog need to get red-pilled on the true nature of women.
Gooner the average age in the berry has to be like 30+

A fair percentage of us are divorced or married. We know.

take a peek at what the master has said:

Man, left wing media sure loves encouraging cucks.

I'm trying to think of 1 benefit to marrying someone who can't even stay faithful and I'm drawing a blank. Is it because you just really like listening to stories that go nowhere and paying for someone else's fuck buddy?

Why are guys even getting married. I’ve never met a 50 year old man who enjoys being married once in my entire life.
My grandfather was probably the only one but I agree wholeheartedly. My ex wife is still insanely beautiful but I was miserable our entire marriage. I’m sure the military shares some of the blame lol but at least with that I look back and laugh. Being a bachelor with a good job in a good city has been an amazing experience so far. I have no idea why men will break the bank willingly to end that...

Man, left wing media sure loves encouraging cucks.

I'm trying to think of 1 benefit to marrying someone who can't even stay faithful and I'm drawing a blank. Is it because you just really like listening to stories that go nowhere and paying for someone else's fuck buddy?

Errr this is in the Telegraph, the most right wing broadsheet pro Tory paper in the UK.

Honestly I tend to think the biggest issue is women have more of a problem being open with what they really want sexually in terms of fetishes and fantasys, especially in your typical uptight middle aged marriage.

The media really going all out to try and normalise this weird cuck shit.

It's like north of switzerland everybody is running in the ultimate cuck championship lol

screenshot-www.telegraph.co.uk-2018.12.07-20-22-21.png

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/sex/men-should-give-wives-permission-infidelity-christmas/

https://www.youtube.com/embed/WYxmUwAwExE
If the answer isn't "So they can fuck Dejulez"
then I dont want to hear about it

I visited London last year and was shocked how skinny some of those dudes were, most fools look like they've barely lifted a weight in their life. Also tons of skinny jeans and artsy hipster sweater neck beard type dudes also.

Awesome music and beer though. Had a great time in London
This is true. You can often see these men with girls who literally look double their weight.

Women are sluts. All of them. This is why I'm single, I can fuck them easily and live my life happily without someone sucking the life out of me

'I'm a woman and I have it so tough so you should let me suck like 1000 dicks'. If you need sexual adventure why don't you give up the ass? Can we maybe try that first?
Lmao. So true. I'm currently trying to get that from the girl I'm with

How bout her giving her husband a hall pass? Maybe he is tired of her shit and needs a break.

But, I’m assuming ‘..that’s different’ lol.

This shit is as fucking pretentious as it is delusional.

Meh, this woman feels guilty about wanting to cheat, or possibly about already having cheated and wrote a whole article on why it should be OK.

It says "women should be able to cheat because...science and stuff".

Back