UK:"Why men should give their wives a cheat pass this Christmas"

Yuval Levy

Yuval Levy
@purple
Reaction score
screenshot-www.telegraph.co.uk-2018.12.07-20-22-21.png

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/sex/men-should-give-wives-permission-infidelity-christmas/

https://www.youtube.com/embed/WYxmUwAwExE

With my wife I don't get no respect. I made a toast on her birthday to 'the best woman a man ever had.' The waiter joined me

What happen to you Mayberry?
Why you always post about ho wives and girlfriends?
No forget Jesus

Seriously mods, can we just have a seperate forum for this stupid cuck shit?

Written by a woman not pleased by her husband.

Hoes gonna ho

I'll allow it if the person she cheats with is a hot chick and I can join in

Wait a god damn second that chick looks like the girl i am currently jamming. But with blonde hair

<NotListening>

'I'm a woman and I have it so tough so you should let me suck like 1000 dicks'. If you need sexual adventure why don't you give up the ass? Can we maybe try that first?

On bookshelves every where this Christmas, 'Ugly Bitter Bitches and the Continued Demise of the Western World.'

The bedroom would be filled with uppercuts if I found this shit going down!

"Women have trouble with monogamy "

Nice way of saying they can't keep a promise to maintain a relationship covenant that they agreed to enter voluntarily into in the first place.

Last edited:
Hilarious. For untold decades it's "Men think with their dicks, but keep them in your pants and dont cheat". Like one fucking study says women have a hard time with celibacy and it's "Let your wife fuck someone else".

jesus, Europe, once rulers of the world, birthplace of the greatest leaders and commanders, resistance fighters, soldiers, heroes, now reduced to a combination of bitch countries competing on wich one has less balls

Hilarious. For untold decades it's "Men think with their dicks, but keep them in your pants and dont cheat". Like one fucking study says women have a hard time with celibacy and it's "Let your wife fuck someone else".
Yeah. But I mean let’s be real, the only people that are gonna read this and think, “hey, that’s a good idea!” are probably crackpots and shit people. Like what next level selfish asshole you gotta be to ask your partner during the holidays, permission to fuck somebody else. Has to be harsh for that other person.

Im not saying people who have open relationships or whatever are shitty people, and I’m sure there are people that that type of relationship works best for. But I assume those people are entering their relationships by being upfront about what they want.

This is just a “I’m tired of you, it’s christmas, let me fuck somebody else thx” in an otherwise what was seemingly a regular relationship.

Fuck that.

I visited London last year and was shocked how skinny some of those dudes were, most fools look like they've barely lifted a weight in their life. Also tons of skinny jeans and artsy hipster sweater neck beard type dudes also.

Awesome music and beer though. Had a great time in London

Yeah. But I mean let’s be real, the only people that are gonna read this and think, “hey, that’s a good idea!” are probably crackpots and shit people. Like what next level selfish asshole you gotta be to ask your partner during the holidays, permission to fuck somebody else. Has to be harsh for that other person.

Im not saying people who have open relationships or whatever are shitty people, and I’m sure there are people that that type of relationship works best for. But I assume those people are entering their relationships by being upfront about what they want.

This is just a “I’m tired of you, it’s christmas, let me fuck somebody else thx” in an otherwise what was seemingly a regular relationship.

Fuck that.
I thought you'd be into something like this.

That's messed up, but if it works for them whatever.

Back